Bloomed chocolate

Do you still eat it? I'm aware its safe to eat but body wont let me because it looks like theres something wrong with it

Attached: 250px-Hersheys_Bar_with_Chocolate_Bloom.jpg (250x210, 22K)

yes

its only oxygens. the worst part of this oxygenation process is that you're eating hersheys chocolate. you may as well stick your head in a toilet and flush my friend.
little fun fact for you. the emulsified soy product in milk chocolates is 10 times more estrogenic once oxygenated, so yes enjoy your titty miracle grow sugar oil.

What do you mean with bloomed?

if it really bothers you just remelt that shit together

ummm.... WHAT!??

You mean aerated?

>bloomed

Attached: voQAkRu.jpg (640x699, 46K)

I think it means when it gets that white-ish layer of oxidation or wax or whatever on it. Be neat if the picture had pixels though.

>chocolate
Activated

>but body wont let me
Fucking half a momo soyboy nu-male faggots. Eat it. You know it's safe, so just fucking eat it.

If you're op, you should probably pay more attention to what's in the food you're putting inside of your body.

Use it for cooking? Like chocolate chunk cookies?

This guy doesn't know what bloom is because around him chocolate doesn't last that long.

BOOM ROASTED

Chocolate doesn't do that in bongland. I always thought it was an American thing, as I've only ever seen it happen to American 'chocolate'.

Go melt some chocolate in a bain-marie, shut it off, leave it alone for a while, and it will eventually do that.

It sure does...

>worked at rundown conveniece store first 2 years of college
>air conditioning barely worked
>candy was constantly in the sun
>bloomed and/or melted chocolate everwhere
>countless people come back into the store and screech at me about our "moldy" chocolate
>some of them would go over to the candy rack and open several more "SEE THEYRE ALL LIKE THIS"
>thanks dickhead now i have to write off all these candy bars and throw them out because you opened them all

yes it does

The bloom is just fat and it is 100% safe to eat. Read up on tempering chocolate if you want to know what and how it happens.

a shitwad customer bought a 3 musketeers bar only to come back with it half opened and showed me a filthy white dusty outer layer and said it was expired. I told him the package says it's not expired

>then you eat it
he says. Ate the whole shit right in front of him

Attached: IMG_20180311_1022329.jpg (4896x3672, 2.83M)

Or maybe you shouldn't have a beta body nigger.

>just fucking eat it
This is the worst advice ever.

t. just ate lots of questionable shit over the years and regretted it 80% of the time

I lived above an old corner store and it was all like this. I ate that shit right up all the same 'cause Rameesh gave me a lighter with every pack of smokes. God bless you, Ram.