Why is American bread so sweet?

Why is American bread so sweet?

Attached: 3ax348mqjzl01.jpg (1065x568, 69K)

down syndrome processed mass produced chromosome bread

presumably you're talking about a certain brand of bread sold in america and not all bread cooked in the united states.

which brand are you talking about user?

I think he means white bread. Which I have only ever eaten with BBQ but i'm sure plenty of fat fucks eat that shit by the loaf.

Nigga you already figured out his bullshit why are you asking what kind of bread you know what kind of bread?

I dont know, I was visiting a few weeks ago and some white bread was sweet as fuck, it was so strange.
t. aussie

whole grain bread outsells white bread in the united states and most american home bakers do not use sugar in their breads, whole wheat or white. so I think your experience was overall pretty unamerican.

>t. someone who puts fucking butter and colored sugar on white bread

Attached: d7550872f7866b8ad98963d820e9a2fb2db1894f22c0d2aa616b83e7e2bda5e7.jpg (1000x559, 53K)

Which type of bread? There are lots in America. As a Czech-American, we have Easter and Christmas bread that are WAY sweeter than anything I can find on grocery shelves here.

the sweetest bread I know of is "Hawaiian Bread" it cant be much sweeter than that can it?

Attached: 1509738865956.png (750x497, 689K)

Only poor people and children eat that.

>children
so everyone.

Do you think middleclass americans are gnawing on Wonderbread pb&j's on the reg?

This is the first time I've seen this version of this picture and I am laughing quite a bit

Holy crap I thought people were joking about American bread. They actually eat artificial colored sugar loaves.

Attached: American Bread.jpg (560x465, 89K)

I've been seeing the stupid 54% /pol/ meme being spammed around here recently. As someone who grew up in Hawaii it's more like 94%. That said, the thing in your image is a hodgepodge of Portuguese rolls and the flavored dessert kind of bread you'll find at any Chinese or Japanese grocery store.

>tfw literally everything about the autist is true about you

Attached: 1497838584554.jpg (499x374, 72K)

Because everything is basically concentrated sugar in America. It's how they keep the people fat.

>phoneposter
>thinks '54% meme' came from pol
>literal mutt
someone needs to go back

>don't even own a phone that i could post on
>not sure what's wrong with not being aware of even shittier places than /pol/
>am white, but had lots of japanese punani growing up

I'd love to go back to Hawaii, though not on a full time basis.

that's the best chad/virgin pic I've seen in ages

Attached: 1515563495956.jpg (1536x864, 260K)

As opposed to naturally colored wild bread.

Holy fuck

Probably Hawaiian sweet roll dumbass.

This is deep

>unique facial aesthetics

all downies look exactly the fucking same

Goes back to Dust Bowl/New Deal era. Tldr the gubmint decided we weren't getting enough calories, so the solution was to put corn syrup and sugar in goddamn everything, and the weight of history just kept chugging along.

You have no room to talk

Attached: 659532E4-739F-4C16-81B9-D392CB3A0EC7.jpg (700x394, 58K)

>t.virgin autism

because white people enjoy sugar, since it was absent in their ancestral environments

america has easy cheap subsidized sugar, europe does not

How large is the price disparity?

Pumpernickel?

I have never seen this once in my life. And I'm American

The same reason anything is sweet, because there's sugar in it, dumb dumb.

Pretty sure that's not sandwich bread. Looks more like some kind of dessert. You don't think stuff like chocolate banana bread is normal too, do you?