Do you feel obligated to tip a robot?

Do you feel obligated to tip a robot?

Attached: Rm9sbG93ZXJz.jpg (1186x667, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vBTfj2lN6sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tipping is a scam. youtube.com/watch?v=vBTfj2lN6sQ

Attached: 1493691206893.jpg (2832x2550, 514K)

Please explain

is from a xfiles episode

This and the mr chuckle teeth were the only good episodes of the new season, it was alsto too fucking real because of the botnet and shit.

From the new season? I've recorded every episode but have been too drunk to sit down and watch it. Was Darin Morgan involved this time?

>actually asking a terrible namefag a serious question
>knowing he probably came here from /tv/

no.

it’s from the new one. Episode about Ai with almost no dialogue at all.

Is there a Darin Morgan episode, though? That was the only thing that made the last season good.

No, if at all possible I would take from the robot because automation is disruptive to the current social order

The last season was shit.

>not torrenting
lmaoing@u

he wrote one about the Mandela effect and he produces them all

I don't even remember the last season aside from the DM episode, which was easily in the top 5 of all time, assuming you're a fan. And what did you assume I meant by, "I recorded every episode"?

Awesome.

That one was shit.

I assume it's MOTW, right? If I don't need any context from the rest of the new season I'm going to watch it right now.

>darin morgan episode
>shit

That's literally never been the case, and I'll be somewhat upset if you're telling the truth.

A tip is to encourage good service. A robot can neither provide good service or bad service it can only do what it is programmed to do within the limits of it's supplies. You don't tip a vending machine for dropping the bag of chips why would you tip a machine doing a similar job but with more programmed steps.

>tipping like a stupid fucking amerifat brainlet

>le mandatory content-less obsession post

>europoor stays assblasted for communism killing their income and making tipping impossible
Stay mad

Did you make sure to tip your ISP for those posts you retarded mutts?

No thanks

I don't tip the robot human servers so why would I tip a machine? I might tip a dog or chimpanzee but not a human or machine.

Only my vibrator

>scully pregnant again at almost 50
now that's a fucking miracle, anyway season finale was garbage.

Great episode

Was yesterday's ep any good?

What you wrote makes no sense. The service that is provided, whether pre-programmed or not can obviously be good or bad. Plus there's always the possibility of variation. Maybe the robot runs out of a certain ingredient and your dish isn't seasoned as it should be, may deserve less of a tip. Conversely, maybe the ingredients are especially fresh and were all prepared just before you ate, may deserve more of a tip.

Real talk though tipping is a scam and trash culture.

No. I will only tip a human being. Tipping a machine is even more retarded than tipping in general.

>Was yesterday's ep any good?
total garbage.