How do I eat "healthy" ??

How do I eat "healthy" ??

Attached: 1473490982088.jpg (550x421, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/2011/09/12/dr-gregers-2011-optimum-nutrition-recommendations/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You find a healthy and you eat it

>don't eat processed foods
>cut diary and meat
>no oil
there you go. now the question is are you willing to do it?

Eat 2:1:1 vegetables/fruit:protein:carbs

Do not snack

Drink water, tea and coffee without sugar

That's all there is to it

dont eat too much food lmao

But I write in my diary every night.

Attached: Dear+journal+its+me+doug+_c0ccf062a65e485efedc64d37389c889[1].jpg (400x300, 24K)

do you want to be healthy or not, faggot?

I hated this nigga. Bet he killed himself or something by now.

Pretty sure he never had long to live.

Attached: When+i+hear+the+caillou+has+cancer+myth+i+understand_64fc50_5257658[1].png (500x376, 110K)

Healthy is a vague undefined term which varies depending on a person's lifestyle and genes.

t. fatso

t. landwhale

>goes to bed every night with cookies and diary
>best friend is porkchop
>in love with mayonnaise
>still alive after a decade of fighting cancer

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the secret to eating healthy is eating beets on a daily basis.

t. soyboy

Attached: 1521658728980[1].jpg (2506x4999, 3.55M)

t. american

You faggots don't deserve (You)s but I'm on the low end of the healthy BMI range and I'm a medical student.
"Health" is not something universal.

Attached: 1453760735298.jpg (691x909, 141K)

Grass fed beef and butter, organic kale, kombucha, ipas, quinoa, and make sure to do lots of kettle bells, black rim glasses lifts and check r/keto daily. Also make sure to follow dr Greger and Neal bardnard daily too. Also make sure to look at dr Atkins and pray to him. Then go pray to esselstyn and mcdougall. Now go to the Gary taubes temple and kneel.

You’re healthy now.

>cut dairy and meat
Fuck off veganfag
Eat whole grains, lean meat, lots of non-starchy vegetables, sweet potato or no potato, no refined sugar, one piece of fruit a day as a treat, and don’t drink your calories.

nutritionfacts.org/2011/09/12/dr-gregers-2011-optimum-nutrition-recommendations/

Attached: 902-2.png (1000x800, 370K)

no smokes, no alcohol, no premarital sex, no drugs.
Keep it clean user.
XX

>no premarital sex

Literally the least healthy thing you could do to yourself.

Look at what americans eat. Don't eat that. Wa la.

>Fuck off veganfag
I'm not even vegan and I fucking love all kind of cheeses, specially moldy ones, but eggs are just plain fucking terrible for health and dairy is packed with hormones that will literally give you manboobs, these are just facts and you don't need to be a vegan to recognize them.

>one piece of fruit a day as a treat
Nothing wrong with fruit faggot. It's not the same as refined sugar from candy or processed stuff.

>I agree
>wot
>u wot

>>wot
>>u wot
Not that user but both will give you heart disease, especially eggs and oil.
Lean meat is ok tho.

Yeah, if you eat too much. Eating them in moderation can even be good for your health.

2 eggs have already too much cholesterol so...

Moderation, my dude. Also, consuming a higher amount of dietary cholesterol isn't necessarily detrimental to one's health. The current belief is that the way one's body deals with cholesterol is affected more by genetics and by certain diseases (diabetes is one). While consuming a higher amount of dietary cholesterol is bad for some, it's not something that's bad for every single person . Not saying you should inject butter into your veins or something like that, though.

Eating healthy is mainly about nutrition and balance.
>don't eat the same crap every
>don't eat more than your body needs (on average)
>eat stuff hat gives you enough nutrients & vitamins

Everything else is really a matter of moderation. Too much sugar will fuck you up. Too much fat will fuck you up. Too much salt will fuck you up. etc.

Well yeah genetics play a factor, but still when 2 whole eggs put you over the recommended daily value for cholesterol I'd worry.

Not to mention a normal western diet usually contains
>eggs
>dairy
>red meat
>butter
>some sort of cooking oil

and this is without counting processed foods which also have trans and saturated fats.

It seems like it's really easy to go over the limit since heart disease is so rampant.

t. brainlet

Portion size.

If your meal doesn't comfortably fit on a small to medium plate or bowl, then you are eating too much unless you are active enough to need the extra calories.

For example, my lunch yesterday was about half a medium sized bowl of teriyaki shrimp and rice. Supper was a medium sized bowl of fried rice. And also a small bowl with about half a scoop of lime sherbert for desert.

Both meals were really quite satisfying.

For certain things, I make exceptions to the rule. For example, if I cook a hamburger, I eat it without fries, but if I go to the local cafe and get a hamburger and fries (you can't order a hamburger without either fries, onion rings, or potato chips), then I make an exception to the salad plate rule.

Same for chicken leg quarters -- they hang over the sides of a salad plate.

If you have a salad with the meal, put it in a small bowl.

Portion size is the key to any workable diet.

There is no specific limit for dietary cholesterol. I mean there was but that changed back in 2015. There is no longer a specific limit but I completely agree with you about avoiding trans and saturated fats.

*healthily

be one of those cunts with a fast metabolism and eat whatever you want and never gain wait

simple really

>just turn yourself into a 12 year old girl

There would literally be nobody here if that was a realistic option.

>>just turn yourself into a 12 year old girl
FUCK I wish I could do this.