Are the best fried pork tenderloin sandwiches found in Iowa, Illinois, or Indiana?

Are the best fried pork tenderloin sandwiches found in Iowa, Illinois, or Indiana?

Attached: 05Aug03JoensysSolon.jpg (678x509, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanberkshire.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neither. They are found in Branson, aka the gourmet capitol of the midwest.

why even have a bun?

Branson, and the rest of Missouri that lies south of I-70, is in The South, not The Midwest.

Never been to Iowa; probably couldn't even locate in on a map. But I do know that tenderloin sandwiches are an Indiana thing. Had a few on a road trip and they were surprisingly good (being cheap as fuck goes without saying, because it's fucking Indiana).

Really not sure why other parts of the country don't sell them. It's not like they're complicated or use special ingredients.

visual aid

Attached: South.png (1728x924, 566K)

Missouri fought for the Union.

Missouri was a slave state and deeply divided over the issue, and many Missourians fought for the Confederacy.

I've had a Chicago/Illinois style pork chop sandwich, that still has the damn bone in it. Between Indiana and Iowa, whoever figured out how they should remove the bone wins in my book.

Texas and Florida aren't the South; they're their own retarded entities. Not sure about Maryland, but I wouldn't have included that in my own MS paint map.

A pork tenderloin sandwich is not a pork chop sandwich, and every tenderloin I've ever eaten in Illinois has been the same style as in the other two states.

I agree with you about slavery being okay, but Branson is the food capitol of the Midwest whilst New Orleans is the food capitol of the South.

Maryland and Delaware are part of the Deep South

What's in Branson?

Flyover tastelet detected. Stay mad Iowafag

revised

Attached: south2.png (1434x897, 503K)

Not him but Branson has a big casual and fine dining scene. Me and the missus go to Branson every year for our anniversary. My favorite restaurant is the Level 2 Steakhouse on main street. It's the world's first gaming themed steakhouse in America.

I guess I'm okay with this. Northern Florida is as bumfuck as Mississippi. Always surprises me though that the capitol could be considered the South; it's a stone's throw from fucking NJ.

In vienna

Do Americans actually eat this?

It's a staple dish in the Midwest

>do americans really

But yes, it's what we're talking about when we use the term "flyover".

People in Virginia don't act like southerners

It's just a schnitzle

Cringe

If the Stars and Bars never flew above it, it's not in the South.

The best tenderloins are thick-cut and soaked in buttermilk and they're found in the great state of Iowa and nowhere the fuck else. Indiana can get fucked.
>Muh I pounded this piece of pork until you can read through it
Disgraceful.

Probably not
Most sandwiches there use white bread or white hamburger buns
There are so many better/different things you could use instead of a soggy, flavorless, filler

This

I’d say New Orleans has too specific of a style of food that isn’t found in any other part of the south to actually represent the south
It’s definitely the best southern city to get food, but not one that represents the heart of the south.
Maybe somewhere in Houston/Austin or one of the somewhere in one of the Carolinas
Hell maybe even Georgia

It's not really a pork tenderloin sandwich if it's thick cut. Not saying it's bad, but just different.

In grew up in Indiana and Illinois, so I've had plenty. It's really just a schnitzle on a bun. Tasty, sure, but nothing to write home about.

there is absolutely nothing good in Branson. You are all delusional.

Where is that user that turns food into lewd rabbit drawings???

Attached: F38B226A-D40A-4F9D-AA9B-984999A2537F.jpg (300x300, 33K)

Lower Delaware is, Northern, no.
Unless you're counting the parts of PA that are like the south

Attached: 1490955494705.jpg (650x620, 155K)

>It's really just a schnitzle on a bun
no. you don't deep fry schnitzle and you don't use loin to make it. So it's really nothing like it.

The little cock sucker i worked with from Iowa can't help but tell me how all of the world's pork farming is done there so I guess it gets the vote.

Indiana does pork better; it's home to raising heirloom breeds like berkshires.
americanberkshire.com/

iowa is good for flavorless "the other white meat" factory farm pig

Am I the only one that thought the bun was a fleshlight from the thumbnail?

I’ve lived in IN my whole life and I’ve only eaten a few. It’s not as popular as most people think. The best one I’ve had was from an Amish food stand in a dingy little town that smelled like horse shit. But I regret buying something from the Amish

>So it's really nothing like it.

It's breaded, fried pork. They're extremely similar you autist.

I had a roasted pork tenderloin sandwich at the Ohio State Fair. Much better than something an filthy indianian could make