Ultimate steak doneness

Which is the master race and why is it medium?

Attached: main-qimg-4bc088e3fe10489abebc486834bb62f8-c.jpg (602x706, 82K)

you forgot to add rare to the end of your sentence

Nah, rare to medium depending on the cut.

How yo you get your steaks so thick?

Apply to 80% of the threads on this board.

Attached: Steak.jpg (1052x451, 328K)

wrong. worked in a nice steakhouse and would routinely have people order the fucking $60 filet well done, an would send it back if there was any red in it, i've spit on many a steaks in my time, if you want well done steak go to walmart and leave the meat on until it's a burnt crisp

If you eat your steak more cooked than medium, you have shit taste and should not eat a steak more than $5, they already killed the cow, don't kill it again.

>some people want this well done

Attached: 1457827918282783012039.jpg (460x300, 74K)

medium rare if I'm making it but it's a very fine line to dance with me since rare is a no-go with me so I usually play it safe and go medium when ordering. either or.

This is correct, and it amazes me that """"adults"""" like this can't get that. Just so we're clear, I like my steak medium rare, with garlic, crab meat or blue cheese preferably.

I prefer mine rare to medium rare

After several years here, I'm still amazed how angry people get over how other people eat their food. It's really quite incredible.

Medium or medium well.

>but muh texture

Marinate your steak you fucking barbarian.

>order the fucking $60 filet well done
Honestly just give them some flank steak medium well and they'll be just as happy.

I honestly can't decide who acts the most childish: servers or the cooks. We don't give a fuck about your personal preference, cook the damn food like requested - which is your job - and shut the fuck up.

Medium rare master race reporting in. .

Attached: Smug Devil Dog.png (600x736, 410K)

/thread

The rarest steak I ever ate was at a restaurant in a nearby town with several relatives and some of their other relatives.

My steak was so incredibly rare that the older woman sitting across the table from me said, "You aren't going to eat that, are you?" expecting a strong negative response.

Instead, I just started eating it. It was so rare that I could barely stand it, but it was worth it just to watch the expression on her face as I ate it.

Reporting for duty!

those steaks look terrible. there's hardly any marbling
rare master race btw

Stop buying your steaks at Walmart.

Medium is master race because it's just over the safety standard, while still retaining some of the merits of medium rare.

>just over the safety standard
Shouldn't matter with a properly handled steak in a clean kitchen.

The only reason you should be concerned with that is if you have doubts to the cleanliness of the facilities, or the chef is obviously unskilled.

it's like going into a scotch distillery and buying an expensive bottle then fucking downing it in front of them, like the whole bottle. They'd be reluctant to sell you any more because you aren't tasting it, you're disrespecting the bottle. And then they are a dick when we don't cook it good, like cunt, we don't cook well done steaks, it's not supposed to be well done.

Don't know why they wouldn't just order the NY strip instead of a steak that is supposed to be red in the middle due to tenderness and flavour.

You like your steak good then. But don't disrespect the meat, it's the same as them telling us to burn the steak to a crisp and then they eat it, it's like why buy great meat for your jerk off shit

Attached: 6671dc8afdf2b227ebce803e06c0f0d8_1471924526.jpg (1200x800, 181K)

>i've spit on many a steaks in my time
I'm always disgusted when I read stories from America like this. Your job is to fucking serve the food, the customer is paying you for this. Whether you like what the customer orders or not doesn't interest anybody. Fuck you and fuck your retarded fat country where workers mess with your food for non-reasons. I hope you die slowly in a horrible accident.

>r-respect the food!!
no, fuck you
if i payed for it i'm going to do what i want with it
food is food, it doesn't have feelings, i don't give a shit if you feel personally affected by what i do with something i payed for
die

You forgot to add im a homosexual to the end of your sentence.

Lol I don't know what shit country you live in, but I guarantee you they do it where you are

Go fuck yourself, it's not right, you want well done steaks you stay away from super nice steak houses, I don't go to expensive sushi places asking them to fuck up my shit

If you don't care about respecting food, go to outback you dumb hick fuck, y'all are as dumb as the people coming eat on a budget with a place that doesn't have a dish under $30

Very obvious that you have never worked in a restaurant, nice people are a rarity, and everyone has to be a dick, I went in wide eyed and innocent and those fuckers made me like this, the fucking sense of entitlement is insane, they think that just because they are paying money they can do whatever the fuck they want

>but I guarantee you they do it where you are
most certainly not, people value cleanliness and personal culture here, i know that's something unheard of in your fucking shitheap of a country
>it's not right
it's none of your fucking business you retarded nigger
imagine a person goes to a nice steakhouse because they like the cleanliness and atmosphere there
but they want their steak THEY want it not YOU want it
it's none of your fucking business, pick up the food and bring it to the table, then fuck off
>If you don't care about respecting food
i legitimately don't, if i knew you personally i'd come to your shitty steakhouse, order a steak well done and shit on it in front of you you retarded fucking animal
again, die

Rare for lean cuts like filet mignon, medium-rare for fatty cuts like ribeye.

>me no likey what customer order
>me put bodily fluid in food!
fucking americans i swear to god

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 35K)

>hurrdurr not in MY country ur country is shit le 56
Go fuck yourself, idk where the fuck you are but you are just oblivious, you aren't in Canada, because I know for a fact they do it there, and service is Europe is ass so again it wouldn't be there.

Where is this magical place you talk about?

You are paying for a service, you make it hard on me, i'm gonna make it hard on you, also you probably couldn't afford to eat here in whatever dirt country you're in

then dont offer well done

Just, dont. become The steakhouse that doesnt

But dont bitch if customers ask for a service you fucking offer

>hurrf durrf americans do it so everybody does it
sure thing cleetus, and people everywhere are just as violent, obnoxious and fake as in america
you're fucking delusional
>you're paying for a service
correct, and by extension i'm paying for YOUR livelihood
and you're an ungrateful fucking cunt who will mess with my food in exchange
for something that doesn't personally affect you in any way, you're just mad because >boohoo he didn't order the food the way i like

>hrurdurr ur cuntry bed hehehe
Say your country faggot, you want to talk shit, I can guarantee you're 3rd world shithole does it too and probably worse, you better not say Europe because the service is Europe makes America's look golden

i'm from germany you retarded shit, it's obvious that you've never been here or anywhere in europe for that fuck
not that it fucking matters, because that is irrelevant to the argument at hand: that you're a disgusting animal who will do disgusting shit to food for something that doesn't justify doing that in the least
you're just a really shitty person

ok Muhammad , I lived in stuttgart for a year, service there was ass, waiters would deliberately ignore me

>ur a shitty person!11!11
Yeah no shit, don't know why the fuck you're on this site looking for little angels, go get raped by a gypsie you little faggot

Are you even allowed to eat steak in germany or just kebab?

>whiter than you mohammad
like clockwork lmao
>I lived in stuttgart for a year, service there was ass, waiters would deliberately ignore me
great that your insanely representative sample size of one proves that service here is shitty
also great how you're trying to turn this into "s-service was bad there, s-so it's okay if i spit into people's food"
>Yeah no shit, don't know why the fuck you're on this site looking for little angels, go get raped by a gypsie you little faggot
at least you don't deny it
people like you shouldn't be allowed to work in the industry

sorry buddy, couldn't here you over all that hdi

Attached: hdi.png (553x306, 13K)

>calls me cleetus and uses all american insults
>like clockwork lmao
never said it was okay to spit in people's food, and yeah you're right I shouldn't, but that was just a college job, and I did laugh at the fact that those stuck up cunts were eating spit

kommt zu Amerikkka tunte

I've never had steak before , how should I cook it for first time ?

also a kraut lecturing an American about beef is priceless, you don't have good steak or beef in Germany, I'm gonna go to your country and order my shit weird and see how they react. In garmisch I ordered mustard with my pretzel and the waitress wouldn't give it to me, she refused to believe that we would eat such a thing, so don't preach that shit faggot

>how should I cook it

Don't, have someone who knows what they're doing do it, cause you'll probably just fuck it up.

How should I have it cooked then

>kommt zu Amerikkka tunte
that's not even correct german
not going to argue this, beef in places like argentina or murrica is most likely much better than here
as for the waitress, the difference is that she didn't spit in your food and then served it to an unknowing customer

>how do i learn to cook food
>haha lmao just don't cook it
Neck yourself you slimeball jerkoff.

don't care. didn't want to learn your shit language when I lived there and still don't

also she didn't serve me, according to you, your reich would never do anything like that

okay faggot, the best way to cook a steak is to cook them a lot and get experience on getting it how you like you dumb fucking faggot fuck you

>don't care
you clearly do, otherwise you wouldn't have made this pathetic attempt in the first place
>didn't want to learn your shit language when I lived there and still don't
don't care
>also she didn't serve me, according to you, your reich would never do anything like that
stop implying things
from my first post onwards my point was that messing with food (for non-reasons at that) is wrong and disgusting
nowhere did i imply that someone might refuse you service for whatever reason

Rare or medium rare. Medium is for burgers.

>dude just lower your standards of quality and allow garbage to leave your kitchen and be served to a customer, where other people can see it or even have it posted on the internet for everyone to see
Suck my ass and eat a dick.

Fucking thank you

Medium rare to medium depending on the cut/restaurant, and medium well if its a burger and they ask

>garlic
>blue cheese

Great taste my dude. Pair it with a dank malbec and its prefect.

Attached: BVtycH7vCR2hy_zn4M6tHwFqxjy7GiJNeUs0Fv2mlE4.jpg (960x768, 172K)

But what if we....

Attached: sushi-fresh.jpg (550x374, 47K)

Having grown up in a country were well-done is the norm, and a lot people still cringe at the idea of a medium steak, I've got to say I tried medium and it's great

Question though - why do people diss well done though? You can make a good well done steak if the cut is thin right?

>Question though - why do people diss well done though?
Because people like to think that they're smarter and better than others. Scoffing at people who eat their meat "wrong" strokes their ego.

>why do people diss well done though?
Because well done is fine and dandy for most of the time. But if you go out to a steakhouse and order certain cuts well done you are literally ruining a piece of meat and paying extra to do it. Most places will grab the shittier cuts and burn it for you because once you get past a certain point you cant tell the difference. The scotch analogy is pretty accurate, if you want to get shitfaced go buy some mid shelf whiskey, $300 scotch is for sipping and enjoying.

wowee I can relate to that.

who the fuck eats steak in 2k18?

>I’ve spit on so many steaks before just for someone minorly inconveniencing me even though it’s my job to directly cater to them and it’s how the entire restaurant makes money
You’re a fucking subhuman, if I ever hear of any of my friends doing that I spit on any food I prepare for them or something they want that I can get my hands on before them. Hopefully I know you in real life so I can spit on your shit too you faggot.

Last winter I went on a pretty nice cruise with my family and another family that has been friends with ours for some time. They were offering some really nice steak one night in the dining room and the one woman from the other family ordered hers well done. She sent it back because it was "like shoe leather." No shit I thought to myself. She says "I guess I'm just more of a filet girl!"

Attached: firm-but-with-atittle-give-yup-these-are-medium-rare-3146848.png (500x522, 152K)

You're just being hypocritical and more disrepectful to the food by spitting in it. Let them be dumbfucks they paid for it. They have shit taste and you're a shit person.

anything past medium rare is a ruined steak

>HURR DA CUSTOMER IS ALWAY RIGHT!
Fuck off you stupid shits, if you're a tasteless asshole you deserve to be treated like shit at a resteraunt
In France many people will simply refuse to serve you if you ask for something stupid
It's their business, their profession and their right.

Reminder if you have good beef disease shouldn't be an issue even with completely raw meat
The only problem is it's harder to digest so you shouldn't have it regularly
Idk why people balk at rare beef but will gladly eat a ton of sushi or sashimi

Like really what's the difference?

>Being a drug addict/faggot/single mother is a profession.

Attached: ZEZ.jpg (206x244, 15K)

This American entitlement is honestly so dire
I can't imagine working in a resteraunt in he USA where people have this attitude that just because you're a patron you have he run of the place
If people don't like it they should leave

t. Literal child with no taste

I agree with your posts on some things but I am not going to respect coked up butt pirates, felons and single mother roasties.

A well done steak isn't food, that's like calling burnt toast food

Rare or medium rare. The only time well done meat is good is when its made like how asian cuisines typically make it, chopped into small pieces and covered in a sauce.

But a good char is almost more important than perfect rareness.

This but unironically. Food service industry workers are 90 percent degenerate vermin with the most ridiculous sense of self importance imaginable, and the service industry is about you, the customer, showing up and ordering what the fuck you want and how you want it on the menu. In some industries the customer isn't right, but in food service and hospitality they definitely are. Any chef or waitress who wants to throw a hissy fit over what a customer wants because it's harshing their smoke break fentanyl kick deserves to be run out of business.

Restaurants are a meme from the mid 1700s that never died.

You're a meme, cunt

He is right, restaurants are retarded.

I can appreciate both.

>like clockwork lmao
Hans, I'm even on your side but you're a fucking cunt. That other user is also a cunt for spitting in food, that shit is unacceptable. But you look like the biggest douchebag in the thread because you're taking such low meme blows at murrica while pointing out and acting high and mighty about meme blows at Germanistan. Get fucked you hypocrite.