I grant you 3 foodwishes

After all you're the Eric Cantor, of your ghostly wish-granter

Attached: johnbi.png (631x474, 351K)

I wish all the fishes in the Pacific Ocean were poisonous in a way that if an Asian consumes one, they will die within an hour.

Attached: happy_reindeer_doll.webm (370x296, 405K)

I wish for my daily caloric intake to be doubled or tripled, so I can eat twice or three times as much without gaining weight

That's my only wish really

I wish for unlimited cayenne.

I wish that avocados were extinct, or at least banned from sushi.

That may sound fun now, but just think of what a pain it would be to eat so much just to prevent yourself from becoming a skeleton. Also expensive.
My wish is that I could consume and purchase food anywhere for free. I'll use the other two when I think of something.

Money isn't really an issue for me though, my apetite is, not overweight or anything, but I gotta have a binge once a week or so

i wish that the god damn shrimps would stop getting wiped out by that shitty meme disease so they would become affordable again.

I like your wish so I'm going to co-opt it if you don't mind. I also wish I was an exceptional cook. I don't much want anything else I don't think.

I want every single garlic bulb that I acquire to only have large cloves. None of those annoying worthless tiny slivers.

I wish there was no more cayenne

Attached: 1520975134918.jpg (528x729, 81K)

Caring about fishes on Veeky Forums when they are food

>PETA

I wish for any food I eat to be nutritionally balanced and that if I go over a variable amount of calories while eating, it'll not affect my weight while still giving me energy.

I wish for my cum to taste like sugar glaze so I can frost some butts.

I wish for a fully-loaded kitchen that replenishes its own ingredients and will always have what's necessary for any dish I feel like making that day.

Whoever mentioned his soft hard boiled eggs video a day or two ago, thank you so much. I made them this morning and they were ridiculously easy and delicious.

IM PICKLE DIIIIICK

MODS

I wish for a freezer that fills itself with snow crab legs whenever it’s opened.

I wish for a good kitchen knife that stays sharp without maintenance.

I wish for PB Crisps to come back.

>wanting the superior Japanese race to die

I wish that all food and anything even approaching edible disappeared from the world.

But you would disappear too.

Attached: Jeffrey Dahmer.jpg (1000x1407, 129K)

We talking about laws of physics breaking wishes?

A soda fountain with 6 drinks of my choice that have the nutritional value of water.

A pizza oven that would provide me with a cooked pizza with any combination of pizza ingredients I wanted, with the nutritional value of kale.

A fully stocked kitchen that cleans itself.

>not
>I wish all the fishes in the Pacific Ocean were poisonous in a way that if an Asian consumes one, they will die within a year.
Ya blew it

>I wish for my cum to taste like sugar glaze so I can frost some butts.
This is possible if you just develop severe diabetes.

I wish I had intuition to know for sure if a brown or black is going to handle my food before entering a restaurant.

I wish for tipping to be abolished, acceptable only if the server truly went above and beyond his or her formal duties.

I wish all food had half their caloric value.

I wish I could find that video where your butt naked ass is reflected into the camera.

I wish that all trees and plants in the world turned into fruit trees and vegetable plants.

That the epidemic of wild pigs in the US and wild rabbits in Australia were magically transported overnight to all the starving countries in the world. The way those two species multiply there would never be hunger in the world again.

That water could never be contaminated no matter what it was exposed to.

I wish I could summon any sort of food at will
I wish I got more muscular instead of fatter if I ate too much food
I wish I was a cute loli

stay mad vegan soyboy

>That water could never be contaminated no matter what it was exposed to.

I understand your intentions here, but you've just doomed all life on earth.

Okay.. scratch that last wish.

I wish for my foreskin to not smell like pic related. Seriously. No matter how much I shower or wash, the smell is back in like 45 minutes. :(

Attached: salmon.jpg (640x480, 54K)

stop fucking fish