Americans do not appreciate these amazing noodles

Do you Americans not truly appreciate the great gift God has given you? I never before ate instant noodles, so I had no idea what I was missing out on, so when I visited my friend in the US and he gave me some Maruchan Beef Noodles I was blown away. It was as if the Gods had graced my mouth with a rush of beautiful flavor. Was this what I had been missing out on my whole life?

Needless to say, when I got home I was craving myself some beef flavored instant noodles so I went out and bought a few packs. When I got home I cooked them immediately the same way and took a bite... only to throw it in the compost moments later and toss the other packs in the garbage. Pretty much zero flavor. Maybe it was just the brand I tried, so I went out and bought one of every brand we sell in my region of Canada. So many brands I don't even remember the names of most. The only thing that even tasted remotely good was Nissin Chow Mein Premium Teriyaki Beef, but it wasn't the same salty flavor of Maruchan I'd been craving. Even worse, you pay like $2 with hardly any tax for 12 packs of it. ONE pack of the flavorless garbage we have here sets you back at least 50 cents to a dollar. That isn't even counting our 15% sales tax. To import one 12-pack to my country via mail you'd be looking at around $80-$100, not even joking.

Later that week I drove over the border, purchased about 25 12-pack boxes from a Walmart, and went home. You Americans don't realize how good you have it. Cheap large packages of amazing instant noodles rich with flavor. I envy that you can just go to your nearest Walmart and walk away with as many of these as you want for such a small sum.

Attached: Amazing Noodle.jpg (1500x639, 226K)

(you)

tl;dr

You're better off that way. This stuff is REALLY bad for you. Probably the worst thing you can work into your regular diet, unless you throw away the seasoning packet, and even then the fried noodles are not doing your body any favors.

Maruchan is shit.

Nissin is better

Nissin is shit.

Nongshim is better

This
Their hot and spicy bowl is my go-to

>Nongshim
>Korean

I don't give a fuck about your gook noodles, we're talking about japanese noodles here fuck boy.

>REALLY bad for you
[citation needed]

The citation is on the package, look at those nutrition facts yo.

>nogshim
>bowl

You're doing it wrong.

Didn't you hear? They have WAX. That's the same thing they use for CANDLES. You're eating CANDLES, and your body can't process the wax! It's just gunking up your insides.

Sodium contents are enough to classify it as a salt lick.

You are supposed to dilute it with water you silly baka.

That doesn't change the salt content user, that just changes how much sodium is in each mouthful.

Attached: creamy_chicken_ramen_is_best_ramen.png (496x361, 336K)

>he doesn't drain the broth after boiling the ramen
>he doesn't replace it with bone broth and a sprig of parsley
Get a load of this amateur.

At that point just fucking make ramen, why go through the instant noodle bullshit if that's your end goal?

>Maruchan Beef Noodles
Sounds like a good business idea, exporting Maruchan Beef Noodles to ex-pats living in foreign countries.

Can you not read the nutrition label? Or do you not know what those numbers mean? Are mexican numbers different?

don't drink the soup

Yes, this flavor evades me so I never get ramen, plain chicken on occasion but if I could find this more often I would get it every time I went shopping.

because the maruchan noodles are cheaper than real noodles. A lot cheaper.

they're just alkaline noodles, you can make a fuck ton more yourself, for even less money.

>For even less money
But how much work is involved? You can walk from Indianapolis to Chicago for basically free, all you need is a backpack and a few hamburgers.

Depends how often you're making them.

Just make a big batch once a week if you're eating ramen all the time.

Total time is maybe 20-30 minutes not including time in the fridge. (an hour or so)

It's higher quality and much fresher than packaged ramen as well.

If you're gonna LARP that you go through the effort of preparing a bone broth and such, might as well go the full monty.

Let me just set everyone fucking straight here, Maruchan is obviously the best choice because it gives you so much EXTRA sodium that you're literally shitting it out. Oh you're concerned about veggies? Cut up a carrot and some fucking celery, add parsley or some shit if you're a queer. Top it off with pepper and you made a gourmet meal for 35 cents. NOTHING even competes.

Christ. This is what I was talking about. Your noodles are so damn good and you dislike it. I know how bad it is for you. I know it's basically salt lick, but damn is it ever good.

>he doesn't have instant bone broth mix

Attached: Costanza.png (1166x849, 984K)

>he's pretending it's anywhere near the quality of a true bone broth

kek

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 2.16.54 PM.png (393x567, 311K)

I can only stand Nongshim. Everything else is practically inedible

>salty flavor
It's called msg and it's a neurotoxin. Doesn't Canada have a ban on shit like that? Might explain why you couldn't find any.

I can't eat noodle packets anymore. Even if you boil them, the seasoning packet makes your mouth feel dried up for at least a few hours.

did you mean Top Ramen? Pic related is pretty good.

Attached: 91ooihxAx2L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1172, 303K)

You can buy a noodle maker for less than $5 at a goodwill/sa, and from then on it's just the cost of flours. After the first meal it's $0.05 per 8 oz, compare that to $0.25 per package of top ramen.

Maruchan Noodle is a scam, only one in a hundred packs has the "good flavor"

It's brilliant marketing really, most times you just eat flavorless salt noodles, then one time you will have a really flavorful bowl, and you get sucked right back into buying them and trying to figure out why they taste like shit, and just when you give up you taste another good one

It's a king scam of the Orientals on the West

Beef or Chicken?

Nissin is inferior.

99.9% of the reason it's derided is because how cheap it is. If it cost 25 times more and nothing else changed some people would talk about how good it is. 90% of food is marketing

>sodium is bad for you
It's really not

Nongshim noodles have the best texture. Chinese noodles taste the best.

Japanese noodles are mostly bland.

>We'll never get the tomato flavor again
>I was alive just at the right time to enjoy it, but cursed to have to remember it
>This is the phantom pain

Why would people not just make their own ramen at this point? I mean, the actual ingredients are pretty damned minimal and fairly cheap, to the point that you can actually buy the 'flavoring' bottles at the grocery store or on amazon.