For me it's Mexican coca cola in the glass bottle

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

For me it's Mexican coca cola in the glass bottle. The most refreshing cola!

Attached: Mexicoke.jpg (144 KB, 1200x1601)

All urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/2000/nov/20/health/he-54596

King_Martha
King_Martha

Sugar water isn't refreshing.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Sugar water isn't refreshing.
Yes it is.
Regular coffee and tea drinkers become accustomed to caffeine and lose little, if any, fluid. In a study published in the October issue of the Journal of the American College of Nutrition, researchers at the Center for Human Nutrition in Omaha measured how different combinations of water, coffee and caffeinated sodas affected the hydration status of 18 healthy adults who drink caffeinated beverages routinely.
“We found no significant differences at all,” says nutritionist Ann Grandjean, the study’s lead author. “The purpose of the study was to find out if caffeine is dehydrating in healthy people who are drinking normal amounts of it. It is not.”
The same goes for tea, juice, milk and caffeinated sodas: One glass provides about the same amount of hydrating fluid as a glass of water. The only common drinks that produce a net loss of fluids are those containing alcohol — and usually it takes more than one of those to cause noticeable dehydration, doctors say.

farquit
farquit

It is for autists and other low IQ individuals

Bidwell
Bidwell

For me, it's Dr. Pepper

idontknow
idontknow

It's the only way I drink a Coke---out of a glass bottle. And I've really gotten away from sugary fizzy drinks. But lately pic related has captured my heart. They're rapidly becoming addictive.

likme
likme

Mexican Coca-cola is a meme, any taste difference is placebo.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

t. palatelet

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Step aside, colalets.

Attached: Triple.png (17 KB, 155x378)

Snarelure
Snarelure

Maybe you're special, but the fact is people can be told American soda is Mexican soda and they'll choose it as preferred in taste tests.

Skullbone
Skullbone

Yes it is. It just isn't healthy. I prefer unsweetened flavored seltzers or diet tonic water, but an ice cold cola or citrus soda is really refreshing on a hot day.

Firespawn
Firespawn

It makes you thirstier than you were before. It does have a slight cooling effect if it's cold though, but so does any liquid

Flameblow
Flameblow

It makes you thirstier than you were before.
No it doesn't, that's a myth.

SniperWish
SniperWish

I don't give a shit about what other people prefer. I want my coke out of a motherfucking glass bottle from cactus nigger land.

WebTool
WebTool

It makes you thirstier than you were before
Not really. I never require more than one. I don't even usually need to finish the one before I feel satisfied. You must just have a fucked up diet.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

I want
You *believe* you want it.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

I don't believe anything, Ido want that sweet taco coca cola though.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

10/10 would like to try

Attached: coke.jpg (27 KB, 514x386)

cum2soon
cum2soon

get the fuck out of my way

Attached: Fentimans-Curiosity-Cola01-600x600.jpg (46 KB, 600x600)

SniperWish
SniperWish

where can I fetch a bottle of that?

RavySnake
RavySnake

They sell them at my local grocer and on amazon

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Say no to hipster culture.

Nojokur
Nojokur

i live an hour & a half outside of portland & i promise i hate hipsters more than it is biologically possible for you to
but that is a damn good soda in its own right

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

I agree too! Only the finest.

Playboyize
Playboyize

refreshing
Except refreshing is a marketing buzzword to describe a sugar rush mixed in with a cold liquid which is why coke at any other temperature that ice cold tastes like complete shit.

You fell for the meme user. Grow up and ditch the sodas.

JunkTop
JunkTop

Literally , reddit: the drink

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

refreshing
It coats your oral everything with a caramel glaze that lingers in your mouth on hot days

That's delicious and a pseudo-druggy way to spend a siesta, but that's not refreshing.

Attached: just-water.jpg (299 KB, 1920x1272)

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

an hour & a half outside of portland

You can't go 20 minutes outside of Portland without being in hicksville.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

sugar is a diuretic

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

sugar is hygroscopic

happy_sad
happy_sad

I guess I'll post this again since you didn't read it the first time around:
articles.latimes.com/2000/nov/20/health/he-54596
"We found no significant differences at all," says nutritionist Ann Grandjean, the study's lead author. "The purpose of the study was to find out if caffeine is dehydrating in healthy people who are drinking normal amounts of it. It is not."
The same goes for tea, juice, milk and caffeinated sodas: One glass provides about the same amount of hydrating fluid as a glass of water. The only common drinks that produce a net loss of fluids are those containing alcohol--and usually it takes more than one of those to cause noticeable dehydration, doctors say.
The same goes for tea, juice, milk and caffeinated sodas: One glass provides about the same amount of hydrating fluid as a glass of water.
The same goes for tea, juice, milk and caffeinated sodas: One glass provides about the same amount of hydrating fluid as a glass of water.

Spamalot
Spamalot

Glass bottle sodas in general are more refreshing than others

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

men i miss azucar sin refinar coca cola !

nowaday coca cola is made with sucrosa and its disgusting.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

I think people who say cane sugar is better are just being contrarian or appealing to some sense of "it's healthier" when it's the same diabetes water as before but with a slightly less saturated taste. Also mexican coke taste like dirty tap water, it's probably the worst food meme fucking ever. Taste like absolute horseshit. Also stop fucking drinking soda you idiots.

Ree.

Evilember
Evilember

also this

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

wow real original opinion there you fucking faggot, definitely warranted a new thread

StonedTime
StonedTime

Water!! Only water..

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Mexican coke has no cane sugar. It did, but now they use HFCS.

whereismyname
whereismyname

Attached: faxe-kondi-33-cl.-24-d-ser-3.png (590 KB, 1000x1000)

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Yeah sugar saturated soda is obviously better than water!

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

at what point did anyone argue that soda is better than water nigga

MPmaster
MPmaster

Vita Cola > Coka Cola
Former German commies still make the best Cola in the world

happy_sad
happy_sad

Yeah yeah whatever nerd, keep thinking you're anywhere near as good as THIS

Attached: moxie.jpg (14 KB, 180x184)

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Peach nehi in a glass bottle

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit