That is SO fragrant

>that is SO fragrant

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVX4F3olifQ
youtu.be/GEz8heJadcI?list=PL-6XAuHd6P6TUD85DvLUni4uUSUeFqgoB
youtube.com/watch?v=Tz9R5FLnTeo&t=497s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate that guy.

Attached: LCMI-WK3_V1.jpg (505x864, 274K)

>takes bite of food
>looks at owner
>*thumbs up*

*aggressively thumbs up towards you*

Sadly he'd probably be able to score her. I wouldn't even pity fuck him.

Durian literally taste like shit with a sprinkle of artificial sugar. Seriously, this isn't hyperbole; I've had people shit in my mouth, so I know what I"m talking about.

He goes to interesting places but I can't stand how he stares down the camera and goes MMMMM right as he begins to chew.

youre thinking of mark weins

Yeah, exactly know the fucking difference dammit.

Trevor - OH! Ohhh... ohhh.
Mark - MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ffs.

Hey Jim

What do you think about our blessed brother STeve1989MRE?

Literal asian nigger tier fruit.

Fuck off

lmao tripfriend

I once accidentally had this shit and I felt violated for the next 24 hours

hot

yum

T A I
A
I
H A O
A
O
L E
E

What the fuck is this cunt's obsession with Durian? Can't go a single pic or scene without him carrying one around.

based

Nice

>I eat literal shit so I have good taste
yeah I'm gonna go ahead and disregard your culinary opinion, thanks though

Mmmmmmmmm! MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Hate this fucker

Someone post the copypasta

i meant to save it last time. in the most recent video there is a swarm of asian women who will not leave him alone and want his dick so bad

u mad i cuck u in subs my guy? afraid to shout out to the king while in mexico? little bitch ass nigga, stay in ur lane

Attached: markwiensCurry-1.jpg (634x351, 53K)

Im the guy who writes them - link the vid and I'll do a new one

MMMM OHH WOW THE CHILI OIL
FULL ON

Someone post the pasta about fucking tingting with the chili oil

BUY MY SHIRTS

I provide
>The video begins with Trevor James giving his usual enthusiastic intro. Time for another street food adventure, going DEEP into Chinese cuisine.
>Normally enough we follow Trevor along a shitty street in nowhere China, the camera held at a suitably diminutive height by our intrepid camerawoman Ying.
>Ying is happy and excited to film her lovely husband as he explores her country, of which she is so ignorant in comparison.
>'Tai hao le!', Trevor exclaims as he samples another dish.
>It looks like gutter oil and slop to Ying, but she blushes, embarrassed by how stupid she must be to think this.
>Trevor has taught her so much.
>And today he wants to show her an extra special dish, so secret he won't even tell her what it is.
>She follows Trevor into a run down apartment block and up a flight of stairs.
>Obediently she puts in her earplugs and fixes her blindfold as Trevor guides her into a room and helps her set up the camera for the final part of this special video.
>The video fades in to the final scene, as Ying is once again working behind the camera.
>Trevor's face fills the shot, introducing us to this 'rare never before seen Chinese street food'
>Ying still can't hear anything of course, she's wearing her earplugs like she was told to, watching the scene only through the viewfinder of the camera, seeing things just as we the viewer will later see them.
>The camera shot pans out to reveal the table and the 'dish' lying upon it.
>It's Chu Chu! Ying's best friend! Even as Ying's stomach knots in surprise and (though she is ashamed to admit it) jealousy, she can feel a building warmth in her abdomen.
>For Ying, the scene is totally silent, but she can still read the lips of her beloved husband.

Does his shirt say "EAT MORE CUM"?

>'Just look at that Chilli oil' she sees him drawl as he begins, sensuously, to pour out a beaker of the stuff over his awaiting dish's body.
>Chu Chu arches her back, her head thrown back in a silent cry of delight, her laughter causing her full perky breasts to quiver, sending the chilli oil spraying across her chest; the red in shocking contrast to her milky white skin, and delicate pink nipples.
>Trevor goes into full, animalistic, food-ranging mode, slurping and licking the spicy oil from Chu Chu's body.
>Unable to control himself any longer he seizes this nubile young Chengdu-Ren, filling her mouth to the brim with the oil before thrusting his cock between her pursed lips.
>We share Ying's viewpoint as Trevor, holding Chu Chu tightly by her curly black her, thrusts violently; ignoring her muffled squeaks of feigned resistance.
>Finally he pulls out, Chu Chu gasps in relief, the chilli oil spilling out.
>'Ugh I hate this taste!' she exclaims, trying to cover up the obvious excitement her flushed cheeks and erect nipples betray.

>But Trevor pays her no mind, grabbing her by her slim, pale waist, he flips her over and lays her across the table so she faces toward the camera and slides his now lubricated dick into ChuChu's eagerly awaiting pussy.
>Watching the video one's attention is at first seized by the sight of Trevor thrusting aggressively, pounding at Chuchu's tight pussy as she screams in joy, shuddering several times in obvious orgasm.
>But the observant or repeat viewer will notice a subtle detail
>Deaf to the scene, Ying forgets to control her own voice and her loud sobbing can be heard as she watches the man she loves come deep inside the creamy white pussy of an infinitely more attractive woman.
>A few times, one might even catch what appears to be teasing from Chuchu; her gaze locking on the camera, onto Ying, as she reaches peaks of ecstasy, revelling in the humiliation of this diminutive, brown-skinned, pathetic excuse for a woman.
>But Ying likes Chuchu very much
>Ying knows she is lucky to have a friend as lovely as Chuchu

youtube.com/watch?v=NVX4F3olifQ

but seriously why tf is trevor porking ying when chuchu is clearly after his dick

Mate I have no idea; I used to post the poon-ranger stuff before it became clear he was married to ying. I couldn't believe it either, so now I just write smut and wank over chuchu's ig

Sorry where are the hotties...

You see the poon ranger get swarmed 10 minutes in

youtu.be/GEz8heJadcI?list=PL-6XAuHd6P6TUD85DvLUni4uUSUeFqgoB

check out his "local friends"

NOW WE ARE COOKING

swimming in pussy

Anything is better than Mark "Stare at the camera and smile googly eyed after eating literally anything" Wiens. Whats the fucking point of food reviews if you love everything and give no actual feedback? Its as bad as that fat fuck Joey. Yes Joey we get it you love all fast food and its all 10/10 so your channel isnt even about reviews its about people using you as comedy reaction bait.

Ying pls

Yes this is the original copypasta I was talking about. The best one out there so far.

>oh yes your white penis so big, asian penis so small
>tai how lai

TAI

me on the right

someone should do a chad foodranger/virgin mark weins

> I'm the guy who writes them

>GUY WHO WRITES THEM
>WHO WRITES THEM
>WRITES THEM
>THEM

So is this /ourguy/ then? He actually describes the food very well in terms of taste instead of just “MMMMMMMMmmmm this is the best unseasoned mutton I’ve ever tasted”

Attached: 3E098058-6283-4F8E-9298-7B8658A30FFA.jpg (900x900, 117K)

Nice blog fantasy................faggot

>some guy with a baby dick

what do you know

his genotype

I clicked on this thread.
I wonder if youtube is going to tell me to watch one of these dudes now

I sub to him. He can describe what he likes about the food and criticize it.

does he travel?

>some guy with 1 million subs
>called small dicked by an obese ugly NEET neckbeard on an Indonesian Fish market

t. triggered dicklet

He's pretty good at describing food but his style is super normie, from the sense of humour to the way he over-emotes. Still good for getting an idea of how the food tastes though.
Sonny from Best Ever Food Review Show is equally good at describing food and although quite hit-and-miss with his humour, I appreciate him for daring to be a little more unorthodox with his jokes. Also, his channel features pure qts from time to time.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tz9R5FLnTeo&t=497s

bump

Why play hard to get when you're hard to want?

>mixed race

Attached: A03C587D-6982-43A7-A9A5-7B07AD05D2D5.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

yeah
he's done India, Philippines, and Vietnam fairly recently

I didn't find Sonny until fairly recently
glad I did because he's just a bit different from the other ones with his humour