Will learning how to cook help me get a gf, Veeky Forums?

Will learning how to cook help me get a gf, Veeky Forums?

Attached: D505534E-269E-432E-A4A0-92A9A7A29ED5.jpg (407x612, 39K)

Nothing will ever help you.

Probably, but only the kind of GF that’s a fat lazy piece of shit who can’t cook herself, ie pretty much 90% of biocunts these days.

Yes, on dating sites I have cooking as a hobby and I get messages like "whatcha gonna make me when I come over ;)" all the time

Probably not.

Attached: Zmp12Il.gif (350x350, 1.93M)

>whatcha gonna make me when I come over ;)
a special bowl of deez nuts bbb ;)

No. Because in order for her to know you can cook she needs to go to your house.

no because not knowing how to cook is manly. you get a gf so she can cook for you, it's what they are for as well as boning.

Absolutely user! As long as you find an obese cow of a woman with no self esteem who can only comfort eat her way to sleep, no problem!

You live in America, right?

Attached: e3ed300c5d8c81eb9c342b1fadd88050.jpg (555x608, 60K)

Yes, knowing one of the many skill necessary for being a functional adult definitely helps.

If it's a skill necessary to being a functioning adult, why are so many women under 50 utterly shit at it?

Attached: nekkid 2719.jpg (599x406, 97K)

It works in all the animes

Attached: 1508779600784.jpg (680x962, 87K)

Me and my gf made risotto together for our first date. It worked for me pal :)

Attached: TBi8LOIvZ4zQMX2Vu_hnZndfOeH93uNxjM8KotaDFgI.png (640x734, 170K)

Try making her a portion of spaghetti and sleepy sauce.

i want to put my dick in her belly button

T H I C C

They sound like gold diggers

Not really. It's more one of those skills that make you a more interesting person to a person who is already your gf. Makes her start considering you potential wifey material rather than just a fling.

I'm a professional cook and haven't seen less girl parts since I was in middle school.

I’d like to beat her with a rope strung with eaten corn cobs

Where can i get a gf like that

Feabie.com

thicc/10
would bang with no shame

Because they're women.

It won't help you get one, but it might help you keep one.

you really should raise your standards but i think you are at least as disgusting as her to want to be naked with that thing.

Not him but I'm conventionally attractive, like 6.5/10 and fat girls are the only thing that get my peepee hard. The only analogy I can come up with is you know how you feel watching titties bounce? It's like that but their entire body is made or boob

>will x get me a date/pussy
protip you nog, if you dont want to do this for your own sake you may as well kill yourself because women are flighty fucks that aren't worth dealing with most of the time.
t. femanon
also doing something only for a girl is really unattractive and makes you seem desperate instead of sincere

tl;dr set yourself up to succeed you retard, if you learn to cook and dont get any pus, you still learn to cook and probably lose weight.

>ugly
>obese
so this is what it is like being american?

Unless you work as a cook it won't

>I'm conventionally attractive
>6.5/10
Lmao

But... shouldn't that be good husbandy material? That's what you meant, right?

Seems your best bet is to go to the Philippines and marry some average looking girl who wants a ticket out of her shithole country. They will marry literally anyone. Everyone will laugh at you for marrying a flip who doesn’t really love you, and she will leave you if she can find someone better, but it is still better than the crushing loneliness you’re experiencing now.

>not knowing how to cook
>only learning to cook to pick up roasties
Just remove your bloodline from this world already