So you think you are good at cooking, huh? Well heres a challenge for all you "chefs."

So you think you are good at cooking, huh? Well heres a challenge for all you "chefs."
All you have to do is make a dish.
HARDMODE ENGAGED
Heres the skip, make something without meat, dairy OR oil. Foods that can be made into oil are allowed but just not pure oil. Lets see you you got

Attached: Screenshot_20180202-212555.png (1080x1920, 726K)

>without meat
why the fuck would i ever make a dish without meat

banana brûlée.

Applesauce can substitute for oil in most baking applications.

So make a vegan dish?

A lot of korean food

It's easy. just make the food I always make without using meat, oil or dairy. Dumbass!

So what just blended hummus? Stupid contest.

Spaghetti and marinara sauce you dumb motherfucker

ask albert einstein that's what his diet was like towards the end of his life

The flavor comes from the oil, dum dum.

That's literally all I eat :-)

You'll need to skip the olive oil and add extra tahini or maybe just extra water. That's how I make it and it's much better. Refined ingredients are for poors now. Whole foods are the premium option.

couscous, chickpeas, parsil, mint, tomato, bell pepper, salt, black pepper and vinegar.

>scrambled eggs on toast
That wasn’t hard, was it?

Use oily nuts like cashews or chickpeas. Then just a bit of water will generally give you what you want. Then we're gonna mix it with grated carrots and an egg if you're allowing that. Get a thick consistency, shape in to patties and broil (would fry but no oil). Bang, you've got tasty burgers. Oh I guess spice those suckers up however you want

>his mommy's been lying to him for years and telling him that she's been making him scrambled eggs without using any extra fat

God damn just make the eggs without oil. You have a good non-stop pan right user

that sounds terrible. kys for inflicting this shit upon humanity.

Steamed broccoli with ms. Dash. Fuck you.

>no oil
Ok
>no dairy
Ok
>no meat
Numale vegan fag detected. How about i make a nice shotgun blast you can suck down?

omurice

Attached: omurice.1024x1024[1].jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

Just make a salad

Daikon (winter radish) steak with nutritional yeast cheese substitute

Attached: 8031b06c4e313ee6259fc8ffc4b6f623--veggie-recipes-vegetarian-recipes[1].jpg (736x552, 56K)

Grilled miso onigiri with umeboshi/grated horse radish as a side

Attached: Yakionigiri-FB[1].jpg (1200x628, 221K)

White bean and tomato soup with garlic bread

Attached: tomato-2band-2bbean-2bsoup-2bwit-2bgarlic-2bbread-2bcroutons8[1].jpg (600x896, 78K)

Garlic bread has butter

Zarusoba (chilled buckwheat noodles with mentsuyu soup base) with wasabi and nori

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (3000x2000, 497K)

it can be made without butter or substitute with unsweetened applesauce

>Heres the skip, make something without meat, dairy OR oil. Foods that can be made into oil are allowed but just not pure oil. Lets see you you got

Not that hard. Vegans eat shit like this every day.

Attached: Vegan SoyMeat Substitute.jpg (300x168, 3K)

I'll use my hand cranked olive press to make some olive oil, and make some fucking egg and semolina pasta, you also never said egg was banned.

Lentil soup. The recipe I use calls for a bit of oil to soften the vegetables, but I'd bet you could get close to the same results without it.

You don't need any butter at all, just spread some roasted garlic on the bread and it'll be delicious.

Almost any veggie pasta dish. Redsauce with vinegar, spices, and wine.

Replace meat with mushroom courgette.

Replace dairy with coconut cream

Replace oil with baking some bacon

bacon is meat

rice

Go away vegan, and stop eating those grass from my front lawn or I'll blow your fucking brains off

Poached eggs with steamed asparagus?

>wicker plate
sickening

>no oil
I’ll use lard them

I make miso soup all the time. And I often leave out the katsuoboshi/dashi stock to make it faster. Water, miso paste, scallions, sea weed, tofu, soba noodles if I want.

vegan +1. I don't believe vegans have anything against oil.

I'm gonna level with you. For some reason, I thought eggs were dairy. In that case, probably half of the baked goods I've made fit this criteria.

this

That is meat.

>lard is meat
lard is fat. wtf?

Fried fish with a glass of milk on the side

Lard is pig fat.... how do you not consider that meat.

Attached: Dr pepper.jpg (640x289, 59K)

muscle = meat, fat = oil.

I could accept that argument. That would still go against the rules though.

That's rattan you dumbass

I'm an oil free (or trying to be) vegan, no meat no dairy is easy as fuck but cutting oil is hard.

kek. malnutrition is now a lifestyle choice.

I absolutely understand not wanting to consume animal products, but why the hell would you want to cut oil?

>I hate natural selection

That's a pretty common misconception, so don't beat yourself up over it. The wife is allergic to milk and dairy and I'd say roughly 70% of the time servers think that means she can't have eggs.

Then again, servers are retarded, so maybe comparing you to them was rude of me.

Can we do breakfast?

>cook oatmeal
>softboil an egg, place on top of oatmeal
>chopped scallions and red pepper flakes on top

ez

>not cooking eggs in butter
what are you doing with your life

That actually sounds really nice. I think I'll toss a piece of toast with honey with that and do that tomorrow. Thanks.

>this retarded you can't make a simple dish without meat
It's not the fact that no meat is allowed is the fact that you can't come up with a dish without it.

No problem! I do it with a fried egg sometimes but that requires butter

Pasta carbonara without ham or parm cheese

I would say it is oil though since it's a lipid
>Fats=solid at room temperature
>Oils=liquid at room temperature
Otherwise they are more or less the same things

How the fuck do they assume lactose intolerant is egg free? What the fuck?

Attached: 1520455273202.gif (181x148, 1.11M)