Are you still eating solid food?

are you still eating solid food?

Attached: Soylent-bottles-close.jpg (2260x1547, 807K)

Yes.

I cook it and your ensure knock off will never replace real food

Attached: 1511498616660.png (497x718, 579K)

>inb4 retarded faggots who think this actually contains soy

Attached: E53B71344DFC4037A9FF0D9CEC8F307D.jpg (925x583, 166K)

wouldn't these things eventually give your ass cancer? You colon is there for a reason. Solid food pass through your intestines via peristalsis, it's basically a workout for your gut. If you drink liquid all the time your colon don't get a workout so it eventually seize to function. What would happen if you suddenly eat some solid food again?

Attached: srs.jpg (580x435, 90K)

Yes, more proof soyboyism is an actual thing.

Ask any severe alcoholic when they sober up it is actually something doctors and AA warn you about

this
also your hair nails and skin would get all fucked up because you don't take in any fiber.

It's not good to be at a mental state where you don't care about eating and want to resign and just guzzle a drink for each meal. You're a much healthier person when you want it and go for it because you remember and desire the satisfaction it creates.

I AM SILLY

Are u still shitting solid logs?

I liked Soylent until they discontinued Nectar

could you cook with soylent? like make a sauce for your meat or smth?

Why are the people who drink this shit usually degenerate trannie bugmen? What is it about soylent that attracts these things?

Attached: 1519992844832.jpg (1332x1979, 371K)

Social programming

Attached: 1519335193602.jpg (650x408, 51K)

they advertise on twitch. It's terrible, they're already an at-risk group of people

>You colon is there for a reason.
You can live without a colon. Removing the entire large intestine including the colon is the surgical cure for Ulcerative Colitis, they can just use some spare length of small intestine to replace it without you even needing an ostomy bag in its place.
It's the small intestine that actually absorbs some nutrients, large intestine only handles some water and salt absorption.

Attracts them or.... transforms them?

Wouldn't that give you the naughty shits?

do your jaw muscles atrophy when you only drink this crap? I imagine you'd need to chew chewing gums every day to keep them healthy?