Tortilla, flour

>Tortilla, flour
>Beans, refried
>Cheese, shredded, colby jack
>Sauce, Hidden Valley chipotle

This is how I make my bean and cheeser these days, just heat the beans for like 30 seconds, form burrito, then heat it all together a bit more to melt cheese. And you?

Attached: burrito.jpg (240x200, 17K)

Look on the back of the label of hidden valley and in bold letters it says made with genetically modified organisms. The main ingredient is soy.

Attached: DO2n8QZXkAA0y3P.jpg (369x282, 19K)

yeah just use the green or red tabasco its for non gays

Are you serious?

>2018
>believing a Veeky Forums meme
>sherkelie derkelie

fuck off, dieter

not even a meme

Attached: 12GMO5-jumbo.jpg (1024x683, 158K)

>le soy meme

Epic redpilled post my fellow pede. Shadilay!

brb rethinking my entire life

>being this retarded
Same kind of low power brain that believes the flat earth theory also makes "soy is bad" posts.
Sad think is you can probably drive and maybe vote. Shame

I don't think the Earth is flat but relevant to most human beings it is pretty flat

This reminds me of those videos where people would say the snow is fake because when they put a lighter to it it just vanishes instead of dripping water and leaves behind a darkish residue.
>the snow melts into itself and becomes more dense
>residue was from the butane of their shitty crack torch

Don't worry I eat a ton of hidden valley ranch and my chest is flat like earth

(((They))) trying to tell us something?

Attached: a6b24909be3a332cbb6f0f327310c1c3.jpg (768x1024, 446K)

Why do you round earth shills always bring up the Flat Earth theory in completely irrrelevant discussions? Gotta push that agenda goy!

this

WOW

Question: Waht exactly is the appeal of a burrito? I've actually never had one before. I've had quesadillas and tacos, but never once touched a burito because of the beans. On that note, I've never actually had beans either, unless you count lentils, which I only had for the first time 2 days ago.

So, Educate me. Why burrito?

Pretty good, OP. Microwavable burritos tend to be mediocre, but making your own, especially as you described, can be pretty tasty.

If it's folded correctly, it's a bunch of flavor and ingredients packed into a non-messy package. The real appeal depends on the recipe though. For example some burritos don't have beans at all. For you, I would recommend you at least start with OP's recipe, even with the beans. If you don't like it, check out a recipe without where the beans are not refried, like a black bean burrito or something. There are a lot of different variations, and when you find a type you like, then you understand the appeal of the burrito.

>those fat fingers
>'look there is soy in it'
.... I can't tell if people post this meme unironically or not.