Yuck

Yuck.

Attached: image.jpg (700x515, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LnZnSumfIlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah
Coke is disgusting in general, at least those flavors add something to it

I love Coke Zero, I gave these a shot and they're just gross. Like medicine.

Copying Pepsi, Pepsi just made this, same can and all

tried every one. cherry is best all of them and they leave a burning sensation in your throat

I love blood orange and I love Coca Cola so I bought one of those yesterday. I haven't opened it yet though.

this. I actually really like regular diet coke, but these ones seem to burn my throat too

mango is god tier

why the fuck do people like diet coke so much???
It tastes like coke but with more water than syrup.

the mango is so strangely acidic/hot and too bubbly. weird flavors, I think they are a flop.

A commercial just as tasty as the drink:
youtu.be/LnZnSumfIlE
>Can already open when she takes it out of the cooler
>that look of death when she takes a drink

nigga just drink mexican coke how do people get fat off soda I drink one soda a day because my mouth gets too dry if I have more than one smdh

also the commercial with the indian is sincerely grating and makes me want to kill him

Wow what a drab lifeless commercial. Absolutely no energy. She looks like she’s walking through some strange dreary afterlife.

Why would anyone buy this in the first place

An 8 pack is $3 at Target.

Are these actually bad?
I really want to try them. I wish they came in regular coca cola, I don't really like diet coke.

Taste bad to me. I don’t like Diet Coke in the first place but decided to try them. It’s just so chemical-y and tastes unappetizing. I usually take two or three coke zeros to work and finish them easily. I took one and a half of these and barely finished the already opened one

That’s why I like it. Syrupy stuff is gross to me

Dude I had one not too long ago and I broke out in rashes. I'm not allergic to aspartame.

Ginger Lime is bretty gud. Blood Orange and Cherry are okay too, so is regular. but Twisted Mango belongs in the fucking trash.

>Diet sodas

Coca Cola here, marketing made a blunder by coming out with a new "size" of the regular diet, this slot should have been filled with another flavor. Expect 1 or 2 of these to be full time with the others pushed into a seasonal rotation.

Have tried them all
Cherry>Ginger Lime>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mango>Cat Piss>Blood Orange

Cherry coke has been around forever though so of course it's going to be the most reliable

BEST Coke variants
Coffee Coke
Vanilla Coke
Cherry Coke

Also I remember once they had vanilla-cherry which was amazing but idk if it was real or not

>burning sensation in your throat
All sodas do this to me

Attached: 1478337684652.jpg (500x351, 52K)

Vanilla Cherry was real.