What is your opinion on frozen pizza? Is it better then delivered pizza sometimes?

What is your opinion on frozen pizza? Is it better then delivered pizza sometimes?

Attached: supreme cheese stuffed.png (750x640, 123K)

NO! CAUSE THE FUCKING THINGS ARE ALWAYS SO FLAT!

Wife and I got two of these for dinner. $3.60 each at Target and they're full sized. Absolutely my current favorite.

Attached: img-products-indiv-multi-brick-oven-pepperoni.jpg (648x648, 45K)

Frozen pizzas are literally my go to cheat day lazy fucking nigger feast. I always have a few in the freezer for emergencies.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: i have-a no moutha and i musta scream.jpg (600x600, 170K)

>le hipster moustache
I wouldn't buy it for that alone

>What is your opinion on frozen pizza?
I don't really like it, but it's much cheaper than ordering pizza or going to an Italian restaurant, and it's quick.
There are two brands over here that are semi-palatable: the Wagner frozen pizzas, and the McKennedy frozen pizzas Lidl sells. They have thick bases that tend to be soft on the inside and crispy on the outside, if you don't burn them to a crisp.
Their nutritional value is absolutely shit though, of course. The dough used in the Lidl pizza is pumped full of sugar, for example. If you taste the crust on its own, you can taste how sweet it is, almost like a cake.
>Is it better then delivered pizza sometimes?
No, never. It's physically impossible for it to taste as good as something freshly prepared.

Attached: 1765949_Original-Wagner-Big-Pizza-Hawaii-420g_xxl.jpg (600x600, 189K)

This is what it looks like after baking. There certainly are worse tasting foods out there, but again, it just doesn't compare to a real, fresh pizza.

Attached: wagner_big_pizza_hawaii-img-19278_3.jpg (640x480, 130K)

that looks nasty

Red Baron is usually pretty good though some of them I find way too greasy. I tried their thin crust bacon lover one and that was my favorite. If you haven't tried it, you should.

Only if you add your own proper toppings.

Attached: dcEFiNb[1].jpg (2048x1536, 746K)

>frozen pizza
Disgusting.

>olives
you ruined it

it is absolutely not better than delivered pizza, the only thing going for it is the cost, it's so cheap it's basically free

i put olives on pizza to keep kids from eating it

>lipstick on a pig

what a waste of energy. no amount of toppings can disguise the shitty base and sauce. you would have been better off eating the tomato, olives and anchovies on the side antipasto style

>eating pizza when you could be eating superior pizza burgers

Attached: Dr_Oetker_Pizzaburger_Hot_Dog.jpg.12462295.jpg (620x385, 269K)

>easy to eat

disagree

i had them once
they taste just as shit as regular pizza BUT on top of that they're also a pain in the ass to eat
the things are literally a meme

>doesn't like olives
How does it feel having the palate of a child?

These pizzas are for me

Attached: mama rosa.jpg (1280x960, 454K)

>you no like disgusting thing
>you young grug

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 35K)

I bet you pretend to like whiskey too

>everyone else is just pretending to like it

Attached: vector-cartoon-character-facepalm-banana-yellow-man-white-background-78501486[1].jpg (800x800, 36K)

I love my fro za from ka witch either scho or sa or red hot chacha

Attached: texas[1].jpg (708x708, 190K)

Attached: ma.jpg (1040x585, 276K)

It's cheaper. It's not better.
If I follow the instruction on the box, the dough always comes out half baked. If I bake at 500 degrees for 15 minutes it's a little better.

Frozen pizza and chicken nuggets from target are what I live off of. Not only are they tasty, but also good value.

Do you at least get a discount being the greeter?

The only "frozen pizza" I'll eat are those Stouffer's french bread pizzas.
Other than that is just order a damn pizza

It's also more expensive than a delivery pizza of the same size

There's only one known case in which frozen is better than delivery.
It's buying fresh assembled
HEB does it good. Papa Murphys does it best.

Attached: IMG_1293.jpg (750x1000, 139K)

It takes 20 min to prepare a pizza from flour yeast passata cheese etc. I actually make 20 and freeze them in plastic bags but then they still take 20 mins to prepare as they are bloody cold. Add extra olive oil to the tray before baking

500 degrees is enough to melt steel beams

>it's super fast to make a homemade pizza so i eat frozen pizza

The absolute state of namefags.

>There's only one known case in which frozen is better than delivery
>and that's when it's not actually frozen
Your IQ is low.

Disgusting.

DiGiariano is better than Pizza Hut, Domino's and some other places. But I'm sure everyone lives near one local pizza place that's better than any frozen pizza.

Unless you live in Commiefornia. Then frozen pizza is your best bet.

The big three are all unpalatable but are still better than fucking digiorno.

>commiefornia

Oh, you're just a flyover crossboard hick who has no clue what he's talking about.

Trying too hard, the post.

It's disgusting and unhealthy

t. seething commie

is this in american lidl?
their own frozen pizza here is called trattoria alfredo and the crust isn't sweet

>is this in american lidl?
No. Germany.

gofundme
i-just-want-a-good-pizza

Today has not been a great day. Hilarious you'd bring this topic up.

>Is it better then delivered pizza sometimes?
Oh honey they dont make the pizza fresh

Attached: PIZZA-DR-OETKER-POLLO.jpg (3787x3159, 3.19M)