Define existence

Define existence

Other urls found in this thread:

glossary.mundusmillennialis.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

glossary.mundusmillennialis.com/

>EXISTENCE:

>A SENTIENT ENTITY'S OUTWARD PERSISTENCE; EXTENSION OF BEINGNESS ONTO THE WORLD.

I agree

go back to univision

So does god exist ?

that website is a meme.

" to have actual being : to be real"

from webster

Why?

Being affected by reality

And how is that definition opposed to the other?

So for God to be real , he has to be part of the world. That is not true as it invalidates the prime mover theory or kalam argument.
Are we real for God as we are not part of his dimension or are we?

>sentient
>persistence?
>extension of beingness?

Define reality, is it 3 dimensional only?

Beingness is synonymous to existence, is it not?

So you don't actually know what you're discussing and posting about, yet you dismiss whatever is not in the dictionary, or isn't from an "official" peer-reviewed academist source.

Ok, you fucking mindless robot.

both of those arguments as well as your post are begging the question.

Nope.

"Beingness" is defined in that page too.

it is. I was mocking the wordiness of that definition. 'extension of beingness onto the world' is repetitive. we got the point at 'beingness', which is a synonym of existence, so why even use it in the definition?

nah dude that was just a stupid fucking definition

"Beingness", and "existence", aren't synonymous.

Beingness is real and Existence is social construct?

you are, therefore ur a faget

What?

They aren't synonymous. That's all I posted.

You need to stop projecting your own preconceptions, and instead actually think.

See, now that is a much better question.

alright, how are they different?

great post m8 10/10

>remove your preconceptions
if only knew how to erase my memory

Yes they are. One is just Germanic in etymology and the other is Latinate. Much like hindsight vs retrospect.

when plato talks about abstract objects, he means non-existent in the physical realm right?

the three dimensional physical realm, I mean. Like I can envision a person I've met, but can I envision a 'person'? who is the true person?

so mind can't process the thought of something that doesn't exist or doesn't have knowledge about it's presence?

about the plato's abstract, even if it doesn't exist in physical realm, it must exist somewhere.

you can process information that you can process, but that information has various subjective qualities forced upon it by your mind. when I think of a hat, I might think of a yankee hat. someone else might picture a sombrero.

the 'real' hat doesn't exist, it's an abstract object. a concrete object is one that presents itself in three dimensional form, in existence on our realm.

Beingness comprises existence. Existence is just one aspect beingness.

Beingness is the quality of acting as being. Existence is the condition of being in the world, of being an actual and active agent.

but an abstract object is nonexistent physically AND mentally. So what do you mean?

if it is non existence mentally, how do we think about it?

that's why I'm sort of confused by plato hahaha

my vision of it is here the thing you're thinking about isn't really existent in your mind, because of your own subjective experiences that shape your thoughts. it's not the 'true' form, because the 'true' form isn't real

>i suffer therefore i am.
existence is the ability to suffer
everything that lives is in suffering
the meaning of life is to suffer less
every single act you ever made as aimed to suffer less

Is this post also one of your attempt to lessen the suffering too ?

distraction is one attempt to forget the suffering for a moment.

But the moment you forget the suffering you also cease to exist (atleast for a moment)

it is.

is.

An inherently meaningless product of the universe that we give our own meaning through our experiences of it. Our ability to do so is what separates us from animals.

PERSISTENCE:

PERMANENCE, OR CONTINUANCE, OF THE CONDITION OF BEING A SENTIENT ENTITY.

BEINGNESS:

A SENTIENT ENTITY'S PERSISTENCE THROUGH SPACETIME, OR BEYOND IT.

"Sentient" is not defined on there, but it would basically be anything with the capacity for perception.

The definition of existence is pretty solid actually.

>I can't into objectivism

Void of temporary existence. Dreadful and treacherous within.

The irreducible quality.