For me it's the Taco Bell Nacho Fries BellGrande®, the best fast food fries

For me it's the Taco Bell Nacho Fries BellGrande®, the best fast food fries.

Attached: nacho-fries-tb.jpg (477x438, 40K)

Isn't it like $5 dollars for that shit? Might as well go to a real restaurant at that point.

It's less than $4.

Stupid faggot Americans, what the fuck do you dummies know?

Canadian Taco Bell has had fries for decades. And when they dump all the shit on there it's called Fries Supreme. And even in FUCKNADIA where everything is absurdly expensive, it's only $3 for an order.

Yeah, but then you'd have to be in Canada

Fries were sold at Taco Bell in the US before and were discontinued. We also have the fries supreme, but it is just a smaller version of the fires bel grande.

>american company convinces canada to buy shitty "mexican poutine" for outrageous prices and canada brags to americans about how fortunate they

carne asada fries are $9.99 at a restaurant.

And you get real cheese, good french fries, and acceptable quality steak.

I like how Taco Bell and Arbys always ask if you want any sauce. If you ask at McDonaldson they treat you like shit and never give you enough ketchup.

I don't understand why you retards respond to marketing threads. Just report and sage your responses like a human with a fully developed brain.

Steak: Put it in the freezer after it is room temp, check on it until you start to feel it get firm take it out and put directly into pre-heated pan. This causes a seer barrier where the meat surface is confused by the contrast. Creates extra umami.

Attached: 102.jpg (252x200, 8K)

These fries are better than anything a restaurant does. You'd know if you tried it.

Yeah they are pretty good desu. I think I will head down to my local T Bells and get some for myself.

Taco bell and wendys are the only fast food restaurants I go to anymore.
Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich is really good, and just about everything on the menu at taco bell is great.

>Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich is really good, and just about everything on the menu at taco bell is great.
I've never agreed with someone on Veeky Forums more.

I tried it the first day they were available. They were worse than most fast food restaurants. I decided to give them another try at another Taco Bell, and it was the same mediocre fries. Fuck you and your shit opinion.

The difference is that Taco Bell is meant to be eaten with sauce and sucks without it.

i actually tried taco bell out for the first time on thursday.
will never ever go again, shit quality, overpriced and small portions (or at least the one i took)

mcdonalds in my country cranked their jewing up a notch. they won't give you ketchup at all unless you specifically ask for it.

Unfortunately, at least where I live, carne asada fries aren't available.

Taco Bell has really dreadful food. Even the tortillas suck. Fucking ponderous.

Got these for the first time today, though not the America size. The fries are pretty good, almost outshining McShit's.

free healthcare & no mass shootings? sign me up