For me it's the Taco Bell Nacho Fries BellGrande®, the best fast food fries

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

For me it's the Taco Bell Nacho Fries BellGrande®, the best fast food fries.

Attached: nacho-fries-tb.jpg (40 KB, 477x438)

SniperWish
SniperWish

Isn't it like $5 dollars for that shit? Might as well go to a real restaurant at that point.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

It's less than $4.

SniperWish
SniperWish

Stupid faggot Americans, what the fuck do you dummies know?

Canadian Taco Bell has had fries for decades. And when they dump all the shit on there it's called Fries Supreme. And even in FUCKNADIA where everything is absurdly expensive, it's only $3 for an order.

WebTool
WebTool

Yeah, but then you'd have to be in Canada

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Fries were sold at Taco Bell in the US before and were discontinued. We also have the fries supreme, but it is just a smaller version of the fires bel grande.

SniperGod
SniperGod

american company convinces canada to buy shitty "mexican poutine" for outrageous prices and canada brags to americans about how fortunate they

girlDog
girlDog

carne asada fries are $9.99 at a restaurant.

Methshot
Methshot

And you get real cheese, good french fries, and acceptable quality steak.

RavySnake
RavySnake

I like how Taco Bell and Arbys always ask if you want any sauce. If you ask at McDonaldson they treat you like shit and never give you enough ketchup.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

I don't understand why you retards respond to marketing threads. Just report and sage your responses like a human with a fully developed brain.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Steak: Put it in the freezer after it is room temp, check on it until you start to feel it get firm take it out and put directly into pre-heated pan. This causes a seer barrier where the meat surface is confused by the contrast. Creates extra umami.

Attached: 102.jpg (8 KB, 252x200)

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

These fries are better than anything a restaurant does. You'd know if you tried it.

MPmaster
MPmaster

Yeah they are pretty good desu. I think I will head down to my local T Bells and get some for myself.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Taco bell and wendys are the only fast food restaurants I go to anymore.
Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich is really good, and just about everything on the menu at taco bell is great.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich is really good, and just about everything on the menu at taco bell is great.
I've never agreed with someone on Veeky Forums more.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

I tried it the first day they were available. They were worse than most fast food restaurants. I decided to give them another try at another Taco Bell, and it was the same mediocre fries. Fuck you and your shit opinion.

SniperWish
SniperWish

The difference is that Taco Bell is meant to be eaten with sauce and sucks without it.

farquit
farquit

i actually tried taco bell out for the first time on thursday.
will never ever go again, shit quality, overpriced and small portions (or at least the one i took)

happy_sad
happy_sad

mcdonalds in my country cranked their jewing up a notch. they won't give you ketchup at all unless you specifically ask for it.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Unfortunately, at least where I live, carne asada fries aren't available.

Snarelure
Snarelure

Taco Bell has really dreadful food. Even the tortillas suck. Fucking ponderous.

askme
askme

Got these for the first time today, though not the America size. The fries are pretty good, almost outshining McShit's.

Illusionz
Illusionz

free healthcare & no mass shootings? sign me up

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit