Is there any way of knowing if you have cirrhosis without going to the dr?

Is there any way of knowing if you have cirrhosis without going to the dr?

Also /Alck/ general?

Attached: YglcrHD.jpg (1632x918, 271K)

No. I've been a heavy drinker for a decade now and just found out that despite having a fatty as fuck liver, there's no permanent scarring (cirrhosis), yet. I also drink nearly a 40's worth of vodka every day. Apparently it's kidney failure that I now have to worry about, which could come on relatively sudden.

I don't know, and I'm afraid to go in to find out. I literally just can't approach a doctor and tell them I'm a worthless fucking addict. I don't want to know. I'm trying to taper off but I feel so fucking sick for the past 3 days that I have a horrible feeling that this is it, and I'm actually dying. I stop vomiting when I sip slowly on some 5% hard iced tea, but it's giving me terrible heart palpitations.

I was going to give you an honest reply until I read, "5% hard iced tea". The one piece of advice I'll give you is not to let them know that you also smoke, because that will fuck your insurance for life.

>that will fuck your insurance for life.
Your habits shouldn't fuck your insurance; the company you work for has to provide a subsidized insurance plan for all full-time employees, and the price is not per-person. My health insurance is free through my employer.

Obeezy

yeah you can learn palpation and find your liver span, also you should have jaundice, and palpation of your liver it will be hard, if you can reach it at all

I live in a country that elected Donald Trump as the president. Logic and basic sense no longer exists here.

Yeah, if you get the point of having jaundice you're there.

I'm 24 and I can't drink alcohol anymore...

Help...

Attached: 1501126824873.jpg (319x319, 79K)

Im 35 and been drinking 2 40ozs of steel reserves or st ides a night for 7 years how fucked am i?

hey man remember when an elite circle of KGB agents known as the Russian Mindhackers collectively hypnotized half of the United States population with satellite mounted swirly caps and possessed them to fill out their ballots incorrectly and hand them in

that was crazy what a world we live in
>Veeky Forums - Food & Cooking

Jaundice would be a pretty good giveaway.

Are your eyes yellow

Trump has been the best president in years, he's got a lot done in his first year compared to others.

most insurers now charge you more if you use tobacco.

That fuck all. It's not good for you but you're not "fucked".

Thanks, people around me make me feel like its some crazy amount and I have an issue etc

I hang around people who drink a lot more than me. I'm around 2 liters of beer a day and a lot more on the weekends

I don't think I can keep doing this anymore

I think you can get blood test done at some CVS locations.

>full time employees
Who do you work for? The '90s?

a regular company, you're thinking of walgreens and shit

chelated magnesium stopped my heart palpitations, something my doctor couldn't even figure out. Unfortunately, once my heart stabilized i continued to drink for months more.
I got the powdered form and added it to some boiling water in the mornings, making sure i didnt drink milk around the same time as calcium stops magnesium absorbing into the body. after 3 days i was right as rain and back at it again with the booze.

Same here but I'm 22. Used to drunk everyday for years and had to stop cold turkey. I just replaced it with weed but its not the same. I miss it so goddamn much.

>other people drink more than me
>so I don't have a problem
Wow alcohol really does destroy your brain

We have Ronald McDonald in the Oval Office, he will be really easy to evict, Putin has a lot of dirt on Ronald McDonald and Ronald is afraid of Putin...