Is the food pyramid wrong?

Is the food pyramid wrong?

Attached: E03C2743-C117-44BF-877A-B3E83A9D5717.png (592x516, 42K)

Yeah, carbs and grains being the base is fucking awful.

Thats the most jewish thing ive ever seen

Yeah. Pretty sure that thing would fall over if ever tried in reality.

Funny because carbs and grains have been a staple in the human diet for millions of years. People built fucking pyramids whilst eating nothing but bread wine and a bit a cheese. But apparently they were morons and should've followed your meme diet of avocado and bacon.

this

>built fucking pyramids
Yeah, they were eating bread made with sand while doing physical fucking labor all day. Now we are more sedentary than generations previous.

But what if I'm not a lazy piece of shit?

Yeah we're more sedentary so better eat the densest caloric food available.
>keto logic

no

Sound a bit grumpy. Maybe you need to feed your sugar addiction

pyramids was like 6000 years ago

human diet has been around for hundreds of thousands of years and consisted mostly of meat, organs, and marrow

yeah it's upside down. How does it stay up? it can't

Yeah, why isn't Corn&Wheat at the top like in the n o r m a l pyramid, they're totally not subsidised by a corrupt government

base of pyramid ean and lentil

middle is cabbage

top is milk and egg

>our ancestors did it so we should do it 2!!

Attached: 1520933261065.jpg (750x1000, 42K)

Yeah it's bullshit really. Fruit rots your teeth and veggies are full of nasty shit like unsaturated fat, e coli, fungi... Grains + diary + a LITTLE BIT of fruit and vegetables is the way to go

>Agriculture is no more than 10,000 years old
>The human species is at least 170,000 years old
You're wrong, kid

Nah I'm quite alright. You sound like you belong on reddit with that kind of (banter).
>human diet has been around for hundreds of thousands of years and consisted mostly of meat, organs, and marrow
Lol get the fuck out of here.
The longest living humans all eat grains. Thats my argument. What's your fucking argument?
You are living in 2018. The food you eat all came from agriculture. If you want to replicate how humans live 170000 years ago then go right ahead. Just remember that simply switching from bread to ribeye steak isn't going to cut it.

I eat bread, if you dont you are a liar.

I eat bread too, but bread that's been fermented for at least 8 hours. When the Arabs first encountered Africans and realized they were eatinng unprepared grains, they were disgusted by their savagery and lack of civilization.

Huemans have historically eaten grains, sure, but in their unprepared forms

My bread is fermented for around 2 hours.
8 hours fermentation is not bad.

What's the least jewish thing you've ever seen? A synagogue?