Attached: '.jpg (259x194, 7K)

i like macaroons

Earl grey, lavender, rose, champagne flavors are my favorite

salted caramel

queer thread.

thought those were real life pretty patties for a sec

I'd invite u to a tea party user
I appreciate u

Does anyone have a decent recipe for macaroon filling? Most of the ding dongs on youtube fill them with buttercream or salted caramel or junk like that, but the ones you get at bakeries have that... I don't know its like this borderline gummy shit? I've been thinking about messing with making these but I'm not gonna go through the effort of making them just to pipe an inch of goddamn buttercream in between them

Usually a preserve or jam is probably what you are thinking of

I unironically like them
The first one I had was a blackberry macaron at the Paul's that is outside of the Montparnasse-Binvenue station in Paris. I liked it. But now that I have come back to tacoland I have only had a single decent maracon in two years, they are always dry and hollow
Floral anything is a great choice in general. It is a nice taste that does not get thrown around much

The macarons from Trader Joe's aren't bad. If you're anywhere near a Laduree (I think they're on both coasts now) those are excellent.

Excellent taste

Fuck these things. Ive never been able to get them right. Why are they so difficult to make?

what a maroon

Is that really all it is? I don't know why, it just seemed gummier than that. Like the ones you get from those weird boba shops that seem to pop up out of nowhere.

I made macarons out of ground up cornflakes instead of almond flour, tasted like frosted flakes

very gay, very good taste

Never had one until I went to Europe and all their coffee shops are full of them. Breddy gud.

Macron is a KEK.
Le Pen oughta have won the French presidential elections

I will never understand why these are so popular. They look so soft and good but are actually hard and nasty.

They're great. I need to make an investment in some piping bag stuff to make my own.

Also, reminder that macaron=/=macaroon.

Attached: kirakira_precure_a_la_mode___cure_macaron_by_tatianareynacortez-db1wdyf.jpg (1024x576, 111K)

I want some

Gimme gimme gimme

>Macaron/Macaroon
I made this mistake several times.

Absolumente. Big fan of pistachio. They're not common where I live so there aren't a large variety of flavours to try.

Attached: Emmanuel_Macron.jpg (437x630, 127K)

>Chula Vista Trader Joe's
Eh, close enough. But I see no reason to cross the border just to buy pastries. I might as well learn to make them by myself, I just need a non-shit oven