For me, it's Little Caesars. The Best Affordable Pizza. What other pizza chain comes close?

For me, it's Little Caesars. The Best Affordable Pizza. What other pizza chain comes close?

Attached: hdsasad.jpg (900x900, 107K)

For me, it's Little Caesars. The BEST Pizza. What other pizza chain comes close?
Fixed that for you

Attached: Little-Caesars-Box-Set.jpg (640x490, 71K)

Domino's has a large 3-topping carryout deal for 7.99 that I get a couple times a week on my way home from work. I like Little C's but Domino's has better crust because of the garlic seasoning they put on it and I like the topping variety.

I use to eat one or two of these daily. Gained like 60 lbs over a couple of years (not just because of the pizza). Recovering fatty.

God so tempting. And my Samsung Pay app has 20% off Domino's gift cards.

Attached: 1512888857455.jpg (426x341, 38K)

Their regular pizza is not that good, but the deep dish is surprisingly good especially for the price.

I always feel like shit when I’m done but the other night I picked up a Pepperoni/Bacon/Jalapeño that I was dipping in Caesar salad dressing and finished in one sitting. I don’t even wanna know how much sodium was in all that

Attached: 1B5D1F53-AE15-4207-86A3-674A651D098B.jpg (311x317, 22K)

Is it just me or are these places only located in ghettos?

I live in an upper middle class suburb. We have one.

Even the rich and powerful eat fast food

Attached: 150414122753-fast-food-bill-clinton-ordering-mcdonalds-780x439.jpg (780x439, 118K)

They're fucking awful, a medium slice has the nutritional value of a large slice from most other pizza places because of how much oil and salt they use

>ghetto rat only believes what ghetto rat sees

The "Man of the common people" strategy is getting old. People who believe that should be rounded up and shot.

What are you going on about? People like Bill Clinton and Donald Trump are avid fast/junk food eaters.

>affordable
what kind of pizza ISN'T affordable you little trout?

The dumb Italian ones

Always gives me the squirts for some reason, so I prefer Hungry Howie's

Agreed

hipster bullshit pizza

Attached: 20180322_183605.jpg (4032x2268, 2.47M)

Attached: Screenshot_20180324-120021_Gallery.jpg (920x1520, 811K)

STOP FUCKING ORDERING STUFFED CRUST

Why?

WHAT WHAT! THEY HAVE A NEW PIZZA SPECIAL!? I HAVE TO GET ONE!

Ave, true to Little Caesar

the deep dish is such a steal for 8 slices at $8 plus tax

DO NOT upgrade to extra most bestest it is a ripoff. You get. You are paying to upgrade from 42 pepperoni to 54.

The only kind worth eating. Fuck you plebs.

It's not a ripoff at all, can you not taste the difference between the cheese?

it's a decent price for a large za but everytime i eat three or more of them i end up with diarrhea, and i essentially pay $15+ for a greasy, liquid shit

It's pizza for poors and cheapskates.

So you're saying poor people don't deserve Pizza?

Oo la la, look at the rich kid. Being willing to waste twice as much money makes him "smart."

New voe rich asshole

One is enough....

Attached: 20180308_180224.jpg (4032x2268, 3.34M)

>What other pizza chain comes close?

Dominos.
See: The problem with Little Caesars is they don't have good pizza, they have 'cheap' pizza and they'll only retain their competitive edge so long as none of their competition lower their prices... Though, their 'hot-and-ready' strategy isn't a bad one. You pay 5 bucks and you get a pizza that's been sitting there for x amount of time.

But Dominos and even Papa Johns are starting to do really good deals and coupons, so Little Caesars is either gonna be forced to change or actually start making good pizza.

Those are the best kind of shits, though. They wipe away completely clean.

Shit taste in shit, bro. The best ones are the ones that come out easily despite being large and hard, and leave nothing at all to wipe.

Autistically going off calorie count the $8 large dominos is a better buy than the lc $5 pizza anyway

Pizza shits are some of the hardest shots to wipe. It's not 3 day binge drinking liquid shits its more greasy and solidified

I want inside info.
Everything I know is from the street, but this is how it is according to what I've been told.

>dominoes has improved greatly but the dough is frozen and is made outside
>everything fancy at pizza hut is nothing more than a frozen pizza that comes in bags
>little c's actually makes their dough and chops their own cheese but the sauce comes in boxes

Anyone know moar?

Attached: tfw.png (726x604, 784K)

Only thing I don't like is they don't do delivery, meaning I have to go to the really nasty mexican ghetto area of town to get little caesar's

Yeah they started having motherfucking stuffed crust pizza a few weeks ago, shit's fucking amazing and pizza hut is a fucking joke now that you can get it this cheap

Is that Little Caesers? How are they doing that?

Pizza Hut owns the patent to stuffed crust, I'm not even kidding, that isn't a joke, they unironically got credit for inventing stuffed crust and have the patent for it.

>LC makes their dough in store, it's just a bag of dough "mix" (whatever that means), 8qts water, soybean oil and a 30lb bag of flour
>they do not chop their own cheese. It's a 50/50 blend of mozzarella and muenster that comes in bags inside of boxes.
>sauce is made from concentrate, mixed with a "spice packet" and water
T. Used to be a GM for little caesars in SoCal

Its absolute garbage after the first 10 minutes of contact with oxygen.

This. Why do their pizzas only stay edible for exactly 10 minutes after leaving the store?

>muenster

I now have a little respect for LC

you eat three larges?

what the absolute fuck. 5'11 290 lbs here and I can only imagine what a whale you are.

Thanks user, I needed the straight gestalt.

No they don't. At least in Canada every chain offers stuffed crust. I don't know why people do it though its just lukewarm cheesesticks 90% of the damn time.

I don't think you known what a patent is.

>'''''''''''deep dish''''''''''
>it's 3 inches of crust

If you don't want to spend money you can buy cheap things. But some cheap things are so bad that not buying them at all would be the better bet. LC's is a perfect example.

Who is going?

Attached: 1521260431740.jpg (800x440, 93K)

My local pizza place

Shit founder.
Shit pizza.
Papa Johns.

Attached: Papa-Johns.jpg (476x315, 27K)

tell that to digiorno

Domino's is too salty imo. Papa John's and Little Caesar's are the best for me.

$3.69 for a whole pizza, doesn't matter what toppings you get. The Baron takes people to new heights.

Attached: TheBaron.jpg (594x592, 35K)

Perfect frozen za' great cheese sauce and crust for what its worth

>aldi 16 inch pizza 5.49

A bunch of Little Caesars closed down around me.

The mix is sugar salt and yeast, that's it.

I wish they still sold the pretzel pizza.

Attached: 1408737963000-XXX-PRETZEL-CRUST-PIZZA.jpg (534x401, 63K)

We got the stuffed crust promotion going on right now in Canada and it's wonderful. Although the pizza comes out to being almost $10, it's definitely worth it. Since the crust essentially becomes stuffed crazy bread, which is gods gift to earth.

Attached: lilstuffedcrust.jpg (408x318, 688K)

you shouldn't be eating pizza a couple times a week

What are you, his doctor?

The cheese sauce really made it stand out, I miss it. Also, I never noticed the little emblems on the mascot are an LC.

Is the Italian Cheese bread any good? I wanted to try it the other day, but they told me it'd take ten minutes and I was in a hurry.

not really worth the 3$ extra but was pretty good tastes wise

Attached: 20180324_142303.jpg (2576x1932, 1.86M)

If they only told us what stores are actually participating

One of the very few reasons I make the extra trip to Walmart.

Attached: 1475535105459.jpg (1033x679, 168K)

To be fair it's also 50% more calories, so if you're a poorfag that's a pretty good deal. 3000 calories for $6 plus tax plus tip

in houston, little seizures are located in areas with high densities of niggers

These are good but you have to wat them 15 minutes after they're made.

Hi! I have a delivery for user.

That'll be $15.99 plus tip!

Attached: 5 star american pizza.webm (512x288, 2.95M)

it looks worth it. can't wait to try it. but there is no LC in my area and I still have a couple weeks until my teeth will be ready for some pizza

bunch of fake cunts. that pizza looks damn good to me

it's propaganda senpai
if either of them wanted fast food, they could have it made at dramatically higher quality

you're gross as fuck

id eat it

This show is so fucking dramatic

i dont get this stigma, it literally tastes better than both dominos and pizza hut by a mile

Th-three inches is deep enough, my wife said so!

I don't even like thick crust pizza much and I would crush that without complaining

I work at Little Caesar's and we just take mozzarella cheese sticks and fold the dough over them lol

I love the muenster mozzarella cheese blend. tell mr. caesar that his pizza is the best for me please

What's working there like? There's a Little Caesars hiring near me and I feel like it could be a decent job while studying. Do you get free food? I imagine you throw out a bunch of hot n readys.

THICC

That was probably the first thing I've ever had at a Little Caesar's in my life, and I really liked it.

Depends who your managers are and how tight the area supervisor is too. It can be really fun and a chill place to work or you'll hate everyone because working there is all about teamwork.

Every store that isn't a franchise (basically all of them) is doing it 100%

I live in NYC. Will probably be a long ass line for them.

compare that image with this one

I can tell you that it tastes better but not worth the price increase if you care

to explain further, I used to dip my 5 dolloar hot n readys in crazy sauce but the extramostbestes dosen't require sauce for dipping

Attached: 0617171202a.jpg (2560x1920, 2.16M)

lol wagie crust stuffer?

anyone can dump the toppings off a fresh pizza from the oven

will you spit in my food if I do?

$9.99 for a pie that's 50% bigger

Attached: 17w1157-costcolife-insider-tip3.jpg (544x370, 74K)

Little c bread sticks are absolutely disgusting

That's still the same value ratio.

Yeah, but still a drastic change in quality.