Why arnt you eating sardeenze right now and curing your depression?

Why arnt you eating sardeenze right now and curing your depression?

Attached: eatsardines.png (1496x842, 353K)

Attached: h5UCCfm.png (2200x1024, 131K)

I generally eat a can of sardines a day. Versatile as fuck and good for you.

What's the difference between sardines and anchovies?

anchovies dont even count, dont even worry or think about them

do think about kippers

Cause I'm a pussy that gets spooked that its cooked with its head still on

nobody puts kippers on pizza though

Anchovies are an actual species of fish and heavily salted. Sardines can be any fish and have far less salt.

Canned is full of salt. Enjoy your heart attack.

Frozen masterrace reporting in

nobody puts sardines on a pizza

what does that have to do with anchovies

I've never eaten a sardine before. Are the bones big enough that you notice them when you eat them?

I drink lots of vodka. That cleans out my system, and even cleans my teeth (I haven’t brushed in years, and haven’t had a cavity since).

I also eat a liverwurst sandwich pretty much every day – to counterbalance the effects the vodka has on my liver. I make my sandwiches on seeded rye (because it’s the healthiest bread), with mayo (because eggs are the best protein; I use kewpie, because the msg makes it taste better), coarse mustard (good for the white blood cells), zucchini pickles (because they taste good), and a bunch of baby spinach (just for filler; it could honestly be left out).

I also eat a lot of canned fish (mostly sardines, but also the occasional fancy smoked oysters) on saltines. They give you all your essential amino acids, and provide a nice opportunity to try out various hot sauces, which are generally very low in calories, while high in flavor and immensely prodigious to healthiness.

Aside from that, I drink large amounts of water (anywhere between ice-cold to slightly chilled) every day, always through a straw, and sometimes with a lemon wedge.

To each their own, I say, but I’m just shy of 30 and am doing better than most of you.

the spin is a little crunchy so I take it out.
last time I said that on Veeky Forums everyone called me a faggot, probably going to happen again.

*spine

not true, i've seen sardines on pizza before

there's usually a few cans of sardine filets for an extra 50 cents if you're weirded out by bones

>lots of fat unhealthy
ONE DOES NOT FOLLOW THE OTHER

I'll do the honors
FAGGOT

I hate Tuna.

Fucking the time people spend on these are out of hand. Still funny tho

Sounds like you're an alcoholic and overcompensating with what kind of non-cooked meals you eat in between benders, desu.

>sardines
>cures /r9k/
please make those miserable pieces of shit eat it.

My anaphylactic-shock tier allergies to seafood makes that a cure in another way that I don't need just yet.

1 clove garlic, diced
2 boiled eggs
3 whole sardines from the can (in oil, lightly salted). And mix....

Feeling amazing.

>rich good taste

"Super Fishy Flavor" = good taste

Attached: 1394847253349.jpg (500x449, 40K)