Fleming’s is the #1 steakhouse

Fleming’s is the #1 steakhouse.

Attached: ECC5805B-CD05-4812-9853-C8BCC1916727.jpg (500x318, 16K)

It's not Morton's, that's for sure

Its decent, i prefer BLT steak though.

Yup, probably the best steak house in DC.

Attached: 2018-03-24 11_35_12.png (656x1269, 236K)

I agree

who the actual fuck pays 60 bucks for a piece of cow

>go to steakhouse
>get a $50 steak and small portion of side dishes
>outrageous price for drinks
>stay home
>drink 3 bottles of wine, grill two delicious porterhouse steaks over charcoal
>make whatever sides I want
>wife and I have an amazing meal and get drunk for less than the price of one steak at a steakhouse
>get a blowjob for amazing meal instead of getting bitched at for wasting over $150 on a mediocre dinner
>cum in wife’s asshole
Steakhouses are bullshit if you know how to cook steak yourself.

>
>Yup, probably the best steak house in DC.
In a city of "best steakhouses", that's a hard sell to be #1 to anyone who knows 15 places better than this chain. Though there is nothing wrong with Flemings, this is probably the best steak city in North America. Whether you run a list from Washingtonian, Thrillest, Eater, or even yelp, you won't find more than 5 of them make every single list. And, Flemings won't be on the list. There's just too many good unique favorites in this power lunch town. I would hazard the local favorites is likely Ray's or even Mike's/Sweetwater on the old side, and BLT, Bourbon or Charlie Palmer's on the newer side.

Best steak in America consistently, for years and years is probably Bern's in Tampa, FL. And, for all you foodies out there, they'll let you take a kitchen and acclaimed wine cellar tour between main and the move that you make to the "dessert room" to drink the rest of your night away with desserts. Who does that? They do. They're that confident. Watch them do the steaks! Like Shula, they farm their own beef and produce. There are niche restaurants all over who do their own farm to table like that, now ,but have they been doing that since the beginning?

My favorite steakhouse of all time for being the most fun isn't around anymore, but I thought the concept would work in so many places. The Grate Steak in Virginia Beach was a favorite haunt when doing a Williamsburg little weekend trip for me. There's was a gigantic center grill off the dining room with room for 50 diners at bar height to grill steaks. There were brushes with garlic butter and rolls to continuously grill while you cooked your own steak and drank wine. Before grilling, you actually picked your steak from a butcher's glass case of trays of freshly cut steaks. There was a salad bar, and a baked potato bar. When the owner's husband passed away, she simply closed it rather than sell it to watch it become less than it was *sniff* RIP. Good times. Waiters would send a steak back to a chef if you didn't want to cook or stand up.

Attached: grate steak.jpg (305x487, 39K)

This. I stopped going to stakehouses ages ago when I realized I can make them so much better and cheaper at home

Attached: 20170308_191144-1097x1176.jpg (1097x1176, 547K)

yea
a decent piece of entrecote here costs 5 euros
if you want an a bit better cut just go to a butcher
it's never more than 15 euros
like, do some people legitimately enjoy burning money or what is wrong with them

The A-5 Japanese beef is $65 per OUNCE

That's the steakhouse at Trumps hotel in DC, so trump pays that much for a piece of cow.

I sous vide + sear $5/lb chuck better than they grill their best delmonico. I like their dessert room though.

>There are niche restaurants all over who do their own farm to table like that, now ,but have they been doing that since the beginning?
Why would I care what a restaurant did in the past? I'm not eating their food in the past, i'm eating it today.

They're definitely the best chain steakhouse. You can't go wrong with a filet, mac and cheese, and sauteed spinach from them. Their mac and cheese is amazing.

>$110 for 72oz
that steak better be fatter than i am

It's 36oz total weight, it's a 2 person portion

So $55 per plate.

Honestly you could probably feed 3 people with 36oz steak and some sides

>basically your standard, classic steakhouse offerings
>get to the very bottom and see "hipster fries"

Why? I honesty really like shishito fries, but why give them such a retarded, out of place name?

>miyazaki kobe beef
americans are so retarded at labeling nip beef

Attached: 1516525348723.png (645x729, 105K)

>advertising wet aged steaks
>steak topping options
>chilean sea bass
>"asian style" anything
>crazy corn
>couch potatoes
>hipster fries
if I went to this place expecting the best steak in town and saw this menu I'd immediately do a 360 and walk the fuck out of there.

>tfw people don’t know how to moonwalk

Attached: CF39B225-82AD-4800-928C-BE14E817E94A.jpg (620x747, 172K)

And everybody would think you're an idiot because it was obviously your first time stepping foot in a steakhouse.

What a retard.