If I use this, will I die?

If I use this, will I die?

Attached: FAGOR.jpg (1200x783, 249K)

It will be extremely painful

you're a big guy

U U U U

What I'm wondering is why someone would use wash their meat before throwing it in a pressure cooker.

Use ball bearings for added effect.

This is serious you guise

Attached: Flightplan.gif (444x250, 2.04M)

If you don't know what you're doing you can risk serious harm to yourself and others. Read up on how to use a pressure cooker, and never leave it unattended.

NO, U WILL LIVE

Make sure the pressure relief valve is clear of fouling. Do not put a heavier weight than comes with the device on the PRV. You will be fine. No explode.

Any reliable brands you can recommend? Should I get an electrical or a regular one?

Attached: Exploding pressure cooker.gif (301x250, 1.71M)

he clearly opened it up before reducing the pressure.

results may vary

Attached: 1440479232-01.jpg (600x800, 56K)

Holy shit, I didn't know pressure cookers were so dangerous.

Why would anyone do this?

Only if you are a retard.

yes, it will, fagor.

To cook twice as fast!

Attached: 15219108821655342.gif (444x250, 1.22M)

presto 01370 is the best one.. fagor's pressure control system is inferior.

Is an Instant Pot basically a pressure cooker? I've never thought about it exploding in my face before.

Instant Pot is legit. I use all the time to cook dry beans and other things that usually take forever.

Yes it's a pressure cooker that's designed to be less likely to fuck up due to user errors.

Do people not buy pressure cookers with failsafe release valves?

Just get a rice cooker

If South Asians can manage to use them every day, I'm sure you can too.

I have wanted to buy a Taotung double walled pressure cooker for years, but by the time i spend my spare cash, I've forgotten about it. Should get one? Is Genuine Taiwanese a meme?

All American if you can afford it. No rubber/silicone gasket, extremely rugged. If you fix it with the right petcock (sealed, non-weighted), you can even use it to sterilize medical supplies at higher-than-cooking pressures if you have a need for that sort of thing.

>t. 925 w/ non-weighted petcock, 941 with weight.

Fagor is good shit
The plastic handle broke on mine after 2yrs but the pot itself is still a really sturdy piece

Use one of these instead.
The only thing they can't do is canning, in which case you should have a dedicated pressure canner anyways. Something like a beefy All-American.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8K)

I wouldn't recommend All-American for anything other than dedicated pressure canning because they're so fucking huge and take so long to get out and heat up.
The whole "pressure cooking cooks food faster!" goes out the window when it takes a whole fucking hour for your cooker to get up to temperature.
Meanwhile, my IP gets up to temp in 10 minutes and I've got corned beef in my tummy within an hour.