Having to lie to a convenience store cashier as to why I'm buying 6 tall cans of beer at 6am

>having to lie to a convenience store cashier as to why I'm buying 6 tall cans of beer at 6am
>"hurr durr hurr..... uhhh... a p-party with a friend. I'm just coming back from another party"
>can't just buy liquor in peace without the judgement

Damn. I can't wait till robots take over all corner store cashier jobs.

Attached: 1495548519928.jpg (498x616, 83K)

Or you could just tell them that you're hungover as fuck and need a drink, who gives a fuck what some random cashier thinks.

You're seeing yourself through their eyes. They don't see you. They don't judge you. You're judging yourself.

If you don't like what you see then do something about it.

And while you're at it ask the clerk how he gets out the store without breaking all the bottles.

Trying to explain to a fucking cashier why you are buying some beer, holy shit the autism ... first he wont give a flying fuck and second this makes it all ten times as cringy and damningly obvious as just buying the beer without giving a damn.

>Boat trip
Easy go to excuse. Otherwise just say "not everyone works 9-5". Some people work overnights and want a beer when they get out...I can't judge those night nurses who want a night cap after a 14 hour shift.

>it's another alcoholic blogpost
This shit is seriously worse than Jiroposting. You people even have your own containment general.

>Boat Trip
Live in Mongolia.

Then just tell them you are just horsing around

now fuck off

Just tell him to mind his own business and do his job

>I work night shift, my pm is your am

I stopped caring a good long while ago

Stay in your thread, alcoholic. Or, better, all of you move to /r9k/ and join the other whiny losers.

um, just say you just got off of working a night shift

>didn't pretend you are a foreigner

Just say Sorry no English in heavy accents

>Damn. I can't wait till robots take over all corner store cashier jobs.
>2043, robots have taken over cashier jobs and indeed the world
>buying a handle of cheap vodka at 9:30 in the morning, just like the one I bought from the same store just over 12 hours ago
>fucking robot doesn't sleep so it's the same god damn one from 12 hours ago
>user, why do you buy so much vodka
>h-heh I'm just a party animal, besides, the last bottle got drank by naked girls and I didn't get any!
>robots eyes zoom in on me, silently discerning my bloodshot eyes and all other visual cues that am hungover as fuck
>robots chemical receptor detects the stench of alcohol and rotten sweat
>give the robot my bitcoins and leave in utter shame

I don't even respond when the drones try to make comments on what I'm buying. I just look at them like they just earned themselves a spot on my hit list (I look like a serial killer so this is very effective).

>I think people are scared of me when really they're just concerned that someone this autistic is allowed outside without supervision

>inb4 someone posts the rule34 of this pic

word

Most people drink. It's like getting upset at a milk thread. Calm the fuck down bitch tits.

Keep thinking that. There are plenty of weird fuckers who will actually hurt you if you act like an asshole.

I laughed

>cashiers giving a shit about what you're buying
Does this happen? When I was a cashier as a teen it's the old people customers that try to make conversation, everyone else just wants to leave as fast as possible

Attached: denero.png (452x616, 395K)

If the thread was about a specific kind of alcohol OP enjoyed that'd be fine, but it's just another faggy le depressed alcoholic post. Suck my dick retard.

But what was the writing that's been photoshopped out on the 3 guys in the background?

>leddit.com
Just fucking off yourself.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-26-07-09-43.png (1080x1920, 299K)

Attached: WOUG3dw_d.jpg (640x788, 37K)

Start going to an asian store they don't question anything that pays

Here they aren't allowed to sell beer between 2am and 9am. I really hate that fucking law.