Why is Mexican food so good?

Why is Mexican food so good?

Attached: dddd.jpg (460x460, 53K)

a lot of reasons, actually

it isn't made by whites

Because
>mexican intellectuals

European crops and livestock introduced by the Spanish.

OBSESSED

Actually, cows pigs and grains were all domesticated in the Middle East.

Not to mention that the Spaniards that went abroad were of even greater Mideastern extraction than the average Spaniard.

So it would be more accurate to say Mideastern crops and livestock, introduced by Middle Easterners.

Fuck off Mohammad

You should let people know that the conquistadors were really Middle Eastern the next time white people get blamed for colonizing the Americas.

>Middle Eastern peoples domesticate the pig
>don't even eat it anymore

Sad!

They ate pig before they got MOHAMMED in the 7th century.

>Dislike a food item so much you make a religion and forbid everbody for over a thousand years to eat it
My Veeky Forums wetdream.

What even is "mexican" food? Where and when did most of it develop?

Attached: chilaquiles-18.png?ssl=1.png (690x464, 530K)

What would you ban?

>Where

Mexico is a country, dumbfuck

Attached: 20140326-287547-lamb-dishes-we-love-chicago-topolobampo-mole-negro.jpg (610x458, 49K)

America was made by whites. Why the fuck do wetbacks want to stay so badly?

Attached: alpastor1.jpg (500x750, 116K)

to take their mexican food back? Since we are appropriating their culture.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Sun dried tomatoes, fuck em.

Ban all tomatoes altogether and I'll join you on your jihad.

>Ban all tomatoes altogether
Hey faggot, fuck you.

You and your gay ass watery fruit belong in hell.

Because white Texans took the best parts and improved upon it along with the Chinamen that built the railroada with the clever Irish.

It was all maize and human meat until the Spainish came along and civilized them with the word of the Lord and stole their gold.

>Italian food is heresy

>Middle Easterns
>Not from the Middle East
Okay

Next you'll tell me Mexican food spontaneously popped into existence across the entire country in 1810.

No, next I'm telling you to fuck off to reddit, bitch tits.

strong, crisp flavours
fresh ingredients, mostly locally-grown

source: lived there for a year
any "mexican" food that I tasted since coming back never tasted anything remotely as good

Actually it largely was. Mexican owes heavily to Spanish cuisine.

>implying american mexican food isnt made by mexican immigrants
never have i ever seen a mexican restaurant not owned by a mexican, aside from like taco bell but that doesnt count

Viceroyalty high society wanted to eat fancy shit, the same happens in Peru

>killed off all the intelligent tribes, then raped all the braindead indians, creating a race of brainlets (ever wonder why only 2% of Mexicans have Aztec, Incan, or Mayan blood?)
the fact that they didn't use iron or pulleys wasn't all that important. they got along just fine without them.

imagine
we could have had spics that aren't sub 80 IQ if it weren't for spaniards. fuck meds

TexMex is unironically the most inoffensive, bland mexican food I've ever tasted, which is impressive considering I've had gutter trash food truck slop. Please recommend one decent Texmex dish. I really do want to like it.

basically nachos made from crispy pork skins.

i'll take two.

motherfucker they are taking over our streets. fuck their culture

As with most dishes, it really depends on how you make it. TexMex has become a synonym for all American-Mexican food, but it really isn't. Most TexMex dishes have a large degree of regional variety unless you're eating at one of the abundant restaurants that simply follows suit to the even more abundant successful chain restaurants. I don't think most people in Arizona even remember how our Mexican food was different from California, Baja, or Texas Mexican food. New Mexico has kept some of its regional cuisine, but even it is mostly that homogenized sort of food scene now.

>eats at Taco Bell in a Yankee state exactly once
>declares all Tex-Mex food terrible
Sounds about right for Veeky Forums

I thought tex mex was just Mexican food with corn and cheddar cheese

>porkskins

It's just soaked breakfast nachos.

Attached: pozole.jpg (600x390, 38K)

chiliques are fried crispy pork skins, and most dine-in mexican joints will have them. they're like pork rinds, but not puffed like a cheeto.

it's basically "mexican" for white people/americans. most of it is meat, refried beans, cheddar/jack cheese, tomatoes, iceberg lettuce, spanish rice, flour tortillas, and mild sauce. pretty sure that accounts for 90% of all texmex menus.

>chilaquiles are fried crispy pork skins

They absolutely are not.

t. Brown man that's eaten a lot of chilaquiles from a lot of different places.

Attached: Screenshot_20180325-105146.jpg (720x1280, 284K)

I think you're thinking about chicharrones, user.

Literally every foreigner ive seen that has tried mole has loved it. You would expect a dish with 30+ ingredients to be a thing for acquired tasted

Attached: moles_oaxaquenos_recetas-770x385.jpg (770x385, 66K)

nobody eats wall food

close this thread

Missing a sunny side up egg.

Nah. Mole de chicharron does exist but chilaquilles are stale tortillas, fried then cooked in a chile sauce usually made from Chile de guajillo.

Texmex are the ingredients from one dish some American tourist had once but served if different ways. As user said, inoffensive