ITT: Memes

It's literally just scotch

Attached: Toki.jpg (900x900, 34K)

Your thread is a meme.

t. someone who has never drank scotch

it probably isn't
a lot of different things have to be produced in a certain way in order for them to be called that thing
Parmesan Reggiano can only come from a specific reason
Eau du parfum and Eau du toilette have varying amounts of aromatic compounds
Whisky that isn't made according to the laws that govern Scotch probably isn't Scotch

>being this autistic

It fuckin is. Light colored not-great scotch.

Thank you

Scotch is a meme? My favorite meme I guess.

Scotch/whiskey/whisky is a meme in and of itself. It tastes like shit and people who "enjoy" it have managed to delude themselves into thinking it's good because it's what the movies say mature, dignified, adult men are supposed to like.

Whiskey tastes great faggot.

Attached: Shegel tier bait.jpg (625x626, 109K)

They enjoy by trying to taste hidden flavors others miss

But yeah in general youre right and hicks have ruined whiskey for me.
Portland soyboys constantly talk about it on here now too

this. hard liquor tastes bad no matter what. the less flavor it has the better

So then why do people drink it?

Soyboys drink it to feel manly unironically

Because people are braying, idiotic animals who will gladly swallow turpentine if it means disassociating from their hopeless existence for a few moments.

The most r*ddit post i have seen in a while

How would you know it's a r*ddit post unless you yourself are a r*dditor? Checkmate.

it tastes good though

>Checkmate
hello, reddit

Yes, I know, food snobs are super autistic
But I literally don't make the rules, which is fine, because I wouldn't want anyone calling kraft preshredded parmesan "parmigiano reggiano:

How? The only defining aspect of Scotch whisky is that it's made in Scotland.

100% agree

it's literally 40% solvent and the rest is water infused with the """flavour""" of burnt wood

people only pretend to like it because of mad men

Holy shit there’s a lot of faggots in this thread. Personally I hate scotch but I love tequila and I imagine scotch drinkers are the same as me except with a different preference and a lot more obnoxious about it. I still don’t doubt they enjoy what they drink. Just because you limp wrist faggots don’t enjoy something doesn’t mean someone else doesn’t enjoy it. Hell, even if I call people faggots for watching anime it doesn’t mean I don’t think they enjoy it. I just think they are faggots for enjoying it. At the same time, I’m a literal faggot who fucks traps and blow them until they cum in my mouth and then I swallow it, so who cares? I still don’t take dick in my ass tho...