What's your go-to "emergency meal" for when you're out of everything else in the house?

What's your go-to "emergency meal" for when you're out of everything else in the house?

Attached: omelette.jpg (500x454, 40K)

eating spoonfuls of peanut butter until my stomach feels like shit yet at the same time not a full feeling

Bread, butter. Hard salami or pepperoni. End of the month again.

Spaghetti.

I usually have dried pasta even if I'm running short of everything else.

i keep 2 emergency cans of campbell's chunky for bad days

peanut butter has an excellent way of sitting so heavy on the stomach, but with some bread It somehow feels complete.

The almost full bag of rice in my cabinet, since it's such a pain in the ass to make properly that I can rarely bring myself to cook it.

crackers my man

French toast.

Ramen i guess.

Its always fucking garlic olive oil chilli flake pasta. Cheap but man ten days in a row fucking sucks. That mixed with fritattas and tuna sandwiches. Really hurts.

Fucking cheese only quesadillas. I am a sad human.

How the fuck do you get so poor as to have to live off this crap?

Whatever is within driving distance, including the grocery store.

>garlic olive oil chili flake pasta
if you added canned tomatoes and anchovies to that you'd literally have pasta puttanesca.

pasta beans rice rats grains things like that

Rice and eggs

Attached: 1607dc77.jpg (960x720, 83K)

Take out.

Instant noodle.

omelette crew checking in

Omelette master race here.

Always have eggs and cheese most of time. Then just whatever else is lying around, onion, peppers, herbs, mushrooms, some tomatoes from the garden. No problem - tasty, filling nutritious as fuck.

Attached: Tomato-Omelette-7.jpg (622x797, 132K)

Yeah rice and eggs is a good one bro. Or ramen with an egg in it. Just fucking eggs all the way basically.

Ramen or a can of beans

Nothing. I only buy exactly what I'm going to be eating for the coming week. If I can't go to the store for whatever reason it's a catastrophe.

The life of a meal prepper is already a catastrophe.

who are you calling a puta, maricon?

White bread, egg, and some kinda fried lunch meat for salt/texture.

Or good ol' fashioned pb&j.

Spaghetti noodles with butter, salt, and pepper.

Cereal.

Can of refried beans with some scrambled eggs makes for solid breakfast tacos.

a handful of roasted peanuts

eggs sunny side up, some pan fried SPAM slices and a slice of white bread

>butter
>spaghetti
fuck off rich boy

grilled cheese, stale tortilla chips or microwave popcorn or whatever frozen monstrosity i have left in the freezer.

you have all of this shit and you're still poor?

A nap.

So you're stupid?

botatoes

Usually I'll just fry a dozen eggs or something, or melt some cheese and eat it straight

yeha

cans of chef boyardee ravioli. 2 servings is only $1 and they're ready to eat out of the can.

That looks awesome. Do you cook the other shit in a seperate pan and then wrap in the omelette?

Pasta with olive oil and garlic

Are you me?

>A dozen eggs

Attached: 1520992261513.gif (420x314, 1.53M)

>That looks awesome.
user...

Attached: firefox_2018-03-25_15-58-35.png (473x578, 107K)

So what?

Joe Rogan?

aglio e olio