Is cold brew a meme?

Is cold brew a meme?

Attached: Arctic-Cold-Brew-Coffee-System-4.jpg (1300x868, 68K)

not really

yes

i don't know

Brewing coffee at all is a meme. It is not something you would have a natural instinct to do.

>drinking cold bean water

Attached: B3E041D8-DC27-4B92-9285-4490A78BDEC7.jpg (3024x3722, 2.71M)

coffee is a spook

I live without coffee just fine, in fact processing all that caffeine just puts an unnecessary strain on your body, and makes you feel worse

not to mention thins your wallet
>not having enough money for a 500$ bialetti etc.
this is why you will always stay poor, you think money is for indulging yourself

I think you've miscalculated somewhere. Rich people drink so much coffee. It's amazing to see.

these days rich people could be poor people that simply made some money
they will be back to being poor soon enough once they, or their kids spend it

All the big business men are big on coffee. It fuels their success.

lol

>It is not something you would have a natural instinct to do.

Neither is wasting our time browsing and posting on a Mongolian Face Painting Forum...yet here we are.

Yes. Did you think posting here was not a meme?

What the fuck is a meme?

Some kind of uma delicia Brazilian dish

sub 100 IQ I take it?

>IQ

Attached: 1518331678415.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

>to smart for IQ

did you now that IQ has a very strong correlation with income/success, and is such a good predictor that the army can't legally recruit you if you're

>to

Holy shit I've never seen such a sad post. You genuinely form sentences like someone with low iq. I'm very sorry.

>income/success
>times of war

Jesus, man. You're Jewish incarnate...

mad IQlets

Attached: 1514039797396.png (2000x2000, 1M)

>/g/
>125
u funny guy
i kill u last

actually, cold brew is actually really good. ive made some a handful of times, a gallon at a time, and its usually all consumed within a day or two.

the taste of the coffee becomes beautiful, not harsh or bitter.

>I live without coffee just fine
>cant even afford coffee

No, it's less acidic than regular coffee.

RIP

Thx for this image, user. I'm going to spend the rest of the day watching Sopranos. Need to get a cigar first, though.

Any coffee method other than steeping is a meme.

Its a type of beverage developed by ancient Phoenicians. Read the thread, stupid.

Is it any wonder im not crazy?

By that logic it's not as much of a meme as drinking beer.
>this water we stored has turned a weird color and it smells awful
>"dude let's drink it"
>hell yeah

It's a nice and convenient meme

>cold brew some 'ffee
>warm it up anyway
Anyone else know this feel?

The DNA of the soul, Jack

It tastes smoother cold brewed and is comfy warm.

Neither is cooking.

A lot of stupidity in this post.
>I live without coffee just fine
I can also live just fine without coffee, I don't even drink it every day.
>in fact processing all that caffeine just puts an unnecessary strain on your body, and makes you feel worse
You have to drink a lot of coffee for this to happen. A few cups of coffee a day is beneficial to your health, according to science.
>not to mention thins your wallet
Coffee is not expensive unless you buy expensive.
>this is why you will always stay poor, you think money is for indulging yourself
I am not like this at all and I watch what I spend carefully, yet I drink coffee coffee most days.

I don't understand how you gals do it. Every day I wake up, I think about how blessed I am. I can't imagine how others function with such weak mental faculties, but you all seem so happy. I was given the gift of a 107 IQ but with the condition that I had to be in a cesspool of people unlike myself. Nobody knows what a gigabyte is, nobody knows what piebald means, nobody knows how to build a PC.

I guess what I'm trying to say here is that there are positives and negatives in everyone's lives. For example, I am intelligent, but you are happy. Like I can write deep things like this but you gals only post shit like what you had for dinner. Idk maybe I should quit Veeky Forums but probably not lol.

huh?

>Unnecessary strain
Lmao look at this kidneylet

>I was given the gift of a 107 IQ

is this pasta?

I love you all

We don't have a natural instinct to shitpost on Veeky Forums but here we are

>for me it's
>kino
>any hot sauce available in a grocery store
>infographics
>avocado
>bong food

I don't know what the fuck this thread is about now, but cold brew is fucking delicious. I'm not from a hot country so I never had ice coffee much before, but I spent a year in Florida. A good cold brew is very smooth, unlike regular ice coffe which typically is sour. Super easy to dotoo, just put some coarse ground coffee in water and leave it in the fridge for 24 hours.