You wouldn't eat raw pork

>you wouldn't eat raw pork
>you wouldn't eat raw chicken
>you wouldn't eat raw snails
So why do you eat raw beef?

Attached: 1518304565538.png (498x323, 323K)

>something something let me count the ways that that's a false equivalency

>>you wouldn't eat raw chicken
Speak for yourself coward.

Attached: 1519256638817.jpg (900x806, 156K)

Ok this comment made me chuckle

based

Because its perfectly safe and delicious. Don't be a pussy user

when i was a child we always made fondue on new years eve with beef, chicken and pork. i ate most of it raw, never had problems after.

What country did you grow up in?

germany

Because tartar beef is fucking delicious.

>you coward
my sides

I would download a beef.

I've eaten all of those, and I've never gotten sick. Yes, there is an incredibly small chance of getting ill, but if you're going to live in fear of everything, you might as well just kill yourself now.

You're more likely to die from just being in a car then you are from eating raw beef. Do you also not drive? Do you just hide in your padded room and eat nothing but well done steaks with ketchup like a fucking child?

because beef isn't pork
because beef isn't chicken
because beef isn't snails

eating raw beef is something you can easily avoid
driving, not so much
moot point

My point is, everything you do has a risk. If you never do anything fun because there is a risk involved, then you're basically already dead. Well done beef objectively speaking tastes worse then rare or medium(depending on the fat content of the meat).

>So why do you eat raw beef?

Attached: becauseican.jpg (480x320, 49K)

Poor lad, I'm sorry you don't get to eat pork anymore.

First off, all risks have different levels of danger and rewards which will determine if one's a good risk to take or not. Secondly, learn the definition of objective because you seem to be one of those retards who use objective and subjective interchangeably.

I know what objective means. And a medium steak is objectively speaking moister and more tender then a well done steak, which has a more pleasant taste and feeling in the mouth.

And you're right, all risks have different levels of danger, and rare steaks has a low level of risk and danger, and a high return on flavor.