You are sent 200 years into the future because of an accident...

You are sent 200 years into the future because of an accident. After the situation is explained to you it slowly dawns on you that you can never go back.

After your stomach settles down from nerves you get hungry. They explain they have food replicator technology that can make most foods by voice command.

What do you order?

>mine:
Appetizer: Seafood Nachos with side of sour cream
Soup: French Onion
Main course: Potato Cheese Pierogies
Dessert: Poppyseed cake
Drink: virgin strawberry daiquiri and a Sprite

Attached: star-trek-tos-food-synthesizer-03-good.jpg (1425x802, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E7w0i5zfXmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

spagheti

What kind? Go wild!

Attached: Poppyseed Cake.jpg (3872x2592, 2.86M)

Why the fuck you ain't just ask me what do I want to eat?

More fun this way desu.

Attached: Seafood Nachos.jpg (1600x1064, 208K)

big ass fries

>Fois Gras Crostini, Cherry Chutney
>Lobster Red Bell Pepper Bisque
>Duck Conifit Salad Sub, Arugula Baby Spinach
>Tiramisu
>Pina Colada

Ask what the hottest new snack is that's popular with all the kids these days is, and also try to get some unlimited cucumber and enough sushi to kill myself through mercury poisoning.

I just ate so I'd be picking like just some oranges

Nice, good stuff. More like this!

Attached: French Onion Soup.jpg (550x366, 31K)

Ham and cheddar lean pockets (2)

>not turkey and broccoli

Attached: Pierogies.jpg (1920x1237, 395K)

A platter of raw oysters with lemon and horseradish, shrimp cocktail, a whole lobster, zuppa de pesce, and a Chardonnay

The strongest alcohol the future has to offer

bacalhau the way my mom makes it because i'd probably be a wreck realizing she is dead

>vegetables
top kek wew lad

fish and chips
pea and ham
steak and veggies
french vanilla cheesecake
bundy and coke

>hear about different wars in last 200 years
>Eugenics wars
>World War 3
Ask to try MREs from these wars

Attached: 1498846224843.jpg (810x1080, 251K)

>given the advent of portable field kitchens MRE's were eliminated in the 2100's.

Attached: fajitas.jpg (2592x1944, 627K)

Fuck off! They had MREs in TNG

Nutrient paste.

>The Army used to have more than 4,200 MKTs back in the late 1990s, but it has now streamlined down to about 1,600.

Sorry desu but MRE's and even portable kitchens are in decline. Soldiers have vehicles and vehicles need bases for fuel and repair. Those bases have kitchens. MRE's just aren't eaten as much as in the past.

What a long way to go for a simple question, anyway I choose a huge fucking burger and a cherry coke but ask the machine to make them nutritionally perfect without sacrificing flavour.

Attached: forme.png (700x441, 109K)

>"replicator, make one dozen creme-filled chocolates, but with rotten mayo instead of creme."
>give them to the future people
>"these are a delicacy in my culture, if you don't eat them I'll get offended."

>What a long way to go for a simple question
You should see my nuclear fusion posts on Veeky Forums!

Attached: Cajun+Shrimp+&+Chicken+Pasta.jpg (2400x2400, 1.51M)

you're no fun

Computer I'd like a bag of butter pieces!
>and a side of ranch dressing

Attached: butter bag.jpg (4032x3024, 1.78M)

If there are aliens, I want to try their version of a crawfish boil. If there aren’t, I’ll have a regular Earth crawfish boil.

I don't know what's worse.... eating butter cubes or playing The Sims in 2018.

Probably whatever I've been craving up to that point. So, since you're asking right now, I'd probably ask for a really great bison burger with peppered bacon, BBQ sauce, and some kind of excellent cheese. Add a side of crisp fries and a rum and coke and we're off to the races. Wrap it up with a slice of NY cheesecake with raspberry sauce. Fuck you, OP, now I want these things even more.

brontosaurus steak, dodo stew, tardigrade dumplings with aardvark sauce

Appetizer: Deep fried salt and pepper squid
Soup: Scottish broth
Main course: Minted lamb chops with mashed potatoes and baby corn on the cob
Dessert: semolina with jam
Drink:Port wine 10 years

That's Civ 5, you inbred shitstain.

Food replicator are a 24th century technology ya dingus.

Chicken fried steak with gravy
side container of buttered corn
mashed potatoes without skins with gravy

sand

Attached: VAxxAOZ.jpg (728x596, 48K)

Cheese pizza

Attached: lazytownnzz.png (256x286, 48K)

Get cucked strata-meme. Your life isn't even worth a simulation. Don't spawn, not like you could anyways. Also you're a fucking faggot.

Over 20 pounds of pussy and ass

Anything else?

Attached: red delicious.jpg (800x621, 65K)

Wow nice angry forced comeback, trying to give him shit for a mistake you made, I think its you who is the faggot, faggot.

#3 extra value meal plz

Fuckin uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I dunno how bout a mcchicken sandwich

Sashimi appetizer followed by oysters and shrimp. Dirty martini as well

I've never had semolina with jam. I'll give it a try during the week

Tea, Earl Grey, Hot.

Attached: captain_picard___engage_by_kojichan-d3j14ie.jpg (900x600, 149K)

app: seafood chowder
soup: leek and potato
main: burrito w/ steak and grilled veg, lettuce, black beans, rice, cheese, and the spiciest salsa made from future super chillies
dessert: bread and butter pudding
drink: port

>They explain they have food replicator technology that can make most foods by voice command.

Giant blunt, 2 double doubles extra animal style, animal style fries with extra cheese, and a milk shake

The past into the present, but would it go over well?

appetizer: Swordfish Carpaccio
soup: Butajiru (japanese pork/miso soup)
main course: Confit de Canard
dessert: Chocolate Bingsu
drink: lychee jasmine green ice tea

Computer, make me a tub of whipped cream, a bucket of hot chocolate sauce, macerated strawberries and some extra large unripe bananas. Disengage safety protocols.
"Oh, Counsellor Troi, the replicator seems to be malfunctioning can you step into the room please?".

Attached: Star Trek TNG Barclay.jpg (300x228, 15K)

Fuck you, and I mean it.

Attached: No_fun_allowed.jpg (593x647, 129K)

I would ask what foods can't it make. Then I would try to order those foods and have a reeee screeching fit because it wouldn't work.

McDonald's fries fresh out of the fryer, piping hot, and perfectly salted
Big Mac with extra Mac sauce, replace the middle bun with a McChicken patty
A 32oz styrofoam cup full of World of Warcraft Mountain Dew Wild Fruit flavor Game Fuel

Attached: 1521642958609.gif (128x128, 127K)

>you can never go back.
Computer? Can you make me some chicken with green beans and mashed potatoes, just like my mom?

Attached: 66247713161163.jpg (457x420, 15K)

damn, I'd save that kind of feels food for at least a week in when the homesickness really kicks in

Milkshake.
"What flavour would you like?"
Erm, beer.

So you want me to cook the food badly

Attached: Demon Seed.jpg (900x675, 110K)

a shitload of smoked herring, lobster, a few gyros, KCMO (LC's if it's that specific) slow smoked brisket, and tex mex style chile rellenos.

Dino nuggies, waffle fries, and lots of honey mustard sauce and some pop :^)

oh, and a glencrain with lagavulin 16 at the side.

fried dodo, seasoned with the KFC 11 herbs and spices

>Tea
>Earl Grey
>Hot

There isn't going to be any of that shit in the future on the current path that humanity is on. If I was that far into the future I would be innawoods asap, if they still existed.

>hey guys this is steve2289
>here we have a standard Starfleet emergency ration from 2250
>let's get this out onto a tray
>nice!

How detailed can I get? Can I ask it for the specific chocolate Coca-Cola cake my mom made once in elementary school that tasted amazing but for some reason, she lost her amazing recipe to (later attempts were good but less amazing), will it malfunction?

>chocolate Coca-Cola cake

DO AMERICANS REALLY

Attached: 1dlxd5hndc201.jpg (700x544, 40K)

I would tell them to hold off and ask about what happen in the last 200 years.

You'd probably have to say something like
cake, chocolate cola
and add some description to tweak it.
ultimately it would only be an approximation

Same here. Would be too much in shock. What a thing to deal with!

I would go into survival mode and order as many nutrient dense bars of the future as possibe, instructing the computer to individually wrap them in plastic, and then shove them all into my pockets.

I'm actually more concern if the people, if they are even humans, have evolved to a point that we're just cavemen in comparison, or we might have been pick to become "animals" in a zoo.

I know what this is
but why doesn't he mix some of those fruit purees with the oatmeal instead of adding water?

Attached: puncheroo.png (785x757, 121K)

>fish sticks

Attached: laugh66.jpg (253x199, 9K)

breakfast, soylent, hot

Attached: soylent.jpg (624x696, 132K)

Shrimp scampi, a whole roast pig, chicken rice biryani, potato samosas, creme brulee, birthday cake, stuffed clams, sushi, charcoal grilled hotdogs, filet mignon, rasperry trifle, champagne truffles, eclairs, scones with clotted cream, mcdonald's french fries, a six-pack of coke, a lime rickey, and a chocolate shake.

Durian, to see if it can replicate the stink.

Attached: pleb filter.jpg (3293x2848, 1.58M)

>order poutine and beer
>bring it to the holodeck to consume while i have hot alien babes toss my salad and suck my dick
>use active transporter to teleport poutine out of my body so i can eat it a fresh batch
>go kick the shit out of wessley with my bro worf

Attached: 1280px-Henri_Brispot_Gourmand.jpg (1280x993, 282K)

A chicken fried black rhino steak sandwich.

There is no deleting here.

>not disabling holodeck safety protocols and transporting poutine into random parts of wesley's body

Attached: picard.jpg (625x625, 36K)

Would love a couple of burgers from Game in Louisville. Specifically the alpaca burger and the kangaroo burger. Drink is PBR because it actually goes really well with both.

Alpaca burger: greens, tomato, brie, bone marrow aioli, on brioche

Kangaroo burger: greens, tomato jam, on pretzel bun

i would want to try future food

>dodo stew
>fried dodo, seasoned with the KFC 11 herbs and spices

sorry to be a party pooper but

>The giant tortoises unwittingly helped the dodo to go extinct. Dutch visitors to Mauritius named dodos ‘Disgusting Birds', because they tasted so horrible that even starving men could hardly stomach them. But they found they could force dodo meat down when it was dressed with tortoise oil, which was held to be 'superior in taste to that of the olive.'
>Giant tortoises helped to inspire Darwin’s theories of natural selection. Sadly, even he brought back no specimens, alive or dead, except for one juvenile pet. His crew had indeed taken dozens of tortoises on board - but they’d scoffed the lot, and chucked the remains overboard.

>whatever food and drink that ensures weightloss
>and do you have a cure for gender dysphoria?

Appetizer: Nicole Kidman's dirty panties
Soup: Nicole Kidman's luscious piss
Drink: Nicole Kidman's breast milk
Main course: roasted legs of Nicole Kidman
Dessert: Nicole Kidman's mons venus, vagina, and uterus, warmed to body temperature, installed in a sexbot

Attached: nicole-kidman-emmys-18sept17-01.jpg (749x1100, 97K)

McChicken flavoured go za

I'd ask for what ever the best version of calorie free diet soda is. if it tastes actually like the real thing, then I think I will be ok. But if this technological utopia still hasn't figured out how to make a diet soda that isn't waxy on your teeth, then I'd know for sure that their promises of a 'need free' society are bullshit.

Attached: lies in a can.jpg (760x380, 67K)

>Eating a sexbot

15 kfc nuggs
15 mcdonalds nuggs
1 mcdonalds sweet mustard sauce
1 kfc sweet and sour sauce

>if it tastes actually like the real thing
youtube.com/watch?v=E7w0i5zfXmI

well, they can put like ridges on your head and flipper hands if that makes you feel better.

Attached: Alien Riker.jpg (539x405, 58K)

In that case, I substitue my dodo stew for a moa drumstick

no but like, reassigning my Y chromosome into an X chromosome, changing my skeleton, getting a real vagina and female reproductive organs and getting to live a normal life as a woman would make me feel better

you know, like Admiral Janeway did

the day a real x-change pill comes out is the day we achieve world peace

SEND ME BAAAAAACK SEND ME BACK TO THE ALMOST UNPLEASANT PAST WITH NICE HISSES

>You are sent 200 years into the future
i dont wanna play this game

Attached: Seymour.gif (256x184, 362K)

>You look up Steve on historical archives, you catch up on videos you never saw as you watch him age before your eyes
>In the last videos he is shaking constantly
>he apologises for the shaking and promises to upload a new video shortly, okay cool cya
>that was his last video

Order a single cracker for all courses.

Then for desert I ask for a time machine.

Check and bingo.