Cannibis Infusion

If you were in a situation where refined foods (particularly refined fats like butter and oil) are unavailable and you only have access to primitive tools - but you have cannibis (herb or hash), how would you go about making an infusion?

Attached: ssgsgs.jpg (1500x1125, 247K)

I'd infuse it into an oil that could be taken anally.

Simmer in milk.

It will not taste good, but it will work.

Distill alcohol infuse that
Also doesn't hemp have oil?

D U D E
U
D
E

hahahaha like DUDE
weeedd hahahahaHAHAAhahaha
DUDE WEED lamao lmao hahahahahaha
le 240 blaze it hahahahahahahah
we did it reddit! hahahahahahha

Are you OK? Should we call an ambulance or something?

Why would I make an infusion of that?

No need to infuse when you can just decarb the cannabis by heating it to 240f for an hour and then just add the weed directly to whatever you're going to eat.

I'd just fucking smoke it, never gotten high off eating weed and I'm convinced it's a meme. This includes weed brownies made in Amsterdam so I don't think it's purely down to human error.

how about you don't?

When are you ever going to be in a position where you can't even procure butter but still want to spend the time and effort making an infusion instead of just smoking?

>t. Losers

CO2 extraction, butane extraction, ethyl alcohol or isobutyl alcohol, any sort of nut butter, bake the weed in an over for a bit to decarboxlyize it and just eat it straight,

Why would I waste my time and effort on cannabis if I’m in a situation where refined foods are literally unavailable?

I live in the US. If refined foods are unavailable that means society has literally collapsed. I’m not going to waste my time trying to make edibles.

Though I guess if this is some weird scenario where, say, I was going to make a living off of selling recreational treats to the idiots who would waste time on weed after the apocalypse, I guess I’d hunt an animal and render its fat, then infuse that with the cannabis. I’m sure I could make a pretty post-apocalyptic penny on weed-pemmican.

Attached: 1B7BBD23-65A6-4396-8C11-3E729EC0CDB3.jpg (500x500, 63K)

tincture with USP grade glycerin in a 3 stage infuser has nearly the highest extraction rate dipshit, go into any CVS

>making cannabis tallow
>not just making butter from your trusty cow's milk

If OP can't get butter, where's he going to get milk?

>get ripped off in tourist trap
>try some shitty edibles a few times
>"gaiz edibles don't work trust me I've done extensive research"

lool try some edibles made with a single strain nug run extracts. better yet make your own. go get half a gram of some strong wax and then melt it all into some butter in a pan and use that to make a single box of brownies (or your own recipe if you're a true co/ck/mongler) get a big brownie and don't eat it on a full stomach, and I garauntee you will be fucked up for the whole night.

t. degenerate

Attached: treason_1352406560758.jpg (800x1041, 467K)

That still requires infusion.

>nothing but time to waste
>"wow you would actually waste time trying to feel good and relax?? I'm out here making coconut cellphones and training monkey butlers"

Why is it so hard asking questions on Veeky Forums rfoflmayos

No, it doesn't.

There’s no time to relax when society has collapsed and you’re trying to survive. Your fat, weak, lazy body will be the first to go when people start cannibalizing each other in the wake of all refined foods in America magically disappearing like hypothesized in the OP.

Because I have a goat, not a cow, and I will be saving the goat’s delicious milk and butter for nutritious foods for myself. When I kill a bear or some animal I’d less rather eat, I’ll sell THAT fat to the brownie-starved wastoids.

Imagine being so buttblasted over weed you couldn’t take a joke like this

You can't eat weed just because it's decarbed. Decarbing converts the main cannabinoids into their active forms, but they still need to bind to fats to enter your blood stream. So yeah, I supposed if what you're eating is already fatty (but we're in a situation without refined foods; be specific) then it might work a bit, but cmon dude, it's the end of the world, we wanna go out with a bang.

>You can't eat weed just because it's decarbed.
Yes, you can. Your body will indeed process activated thc regardless of how it's ingested.

woahhh mann pass the kush duddee haha so high man watch this fat toke haha I smoke weed bro

just smoke your fuckin weed like a normal degenerate

>using bear fat
>ever
Absolutely disgusting

Gonna need a source on that one. A brief google search didn't provide any authoritative conclusion on this.

Coconuts, bananas, and almonds obviously.

Attached: 1520841688234.jpg (1024x768, 183K)

No oils! Weren't you reading?

huh?

>crush weed into a fine powder
>bring some water to a boil
>put powder in water, with a couple of bullets
>load a gun with weed bullets
>infuse your head with 1 bullet or more

Trust me on this, you'll get a high like no other.

In the nuclear wasteland of tomorrow it’s imperative we use every part of the animal. People will buy. You’ll see!

Can you not relax and feel good without weed? I don't understand why potheads try to argue they aren't addicted "don't smoke for a week" and they all say "nah man I have undiagnosed insomnia". How fucking shitty are you that you need to do drugs to feel okay?

Are you "addicted" to TV, film, music, or print entertainment? Do you "need" to use them to feel okay? No? Same thing with weed.

>brother makes weed chocolate
>I have an intensely high tolerance to thc
>"dude stick with one piece, it's strong, I got super high"
>"heh, step aside, kid"
>eat two disgusting truffles
>four hours later so high I puke and can't stand, just have to lay in bed in a conscious coma

I don't fuck with this shit no more.

Aha bro u eed to CHILL

ahaaaaaa!

DUDE just relax n roll a joint lmao aha

It cures cancer its good for you ahaaa

>
> years back, looking to get a sacagawea
> tag along with a buddy to some weed dealer’s house
> “here guys, try these weed brownies I just made!”
> taste like shit, with chunks of weed sticking out everywhere
> choke it down anyways
> sitting there thinking, “I ain’t even high, man!”
> blink my eyes
> seven hours of my life just disappeared

I have no memory of what happened during those seven hours, apparently we just sat there zombified while staring at the tv the whole time and not saying a single word. What a waste.

Attached: 8f75b7e0ed1a2a40aeeb93e8a08e24cc.jpg (403x403, 56K)

How do I make edibles not taste disgusting? When I buy edibles at the store I barely taste the marijuana but every time I make cannabutter at home its the foulest fucking thing imaginable.

>How do I make edibles not taste disgusting?

Decarb your weed first, then soak it in warm tap water to extract all the water soluble shit you can before adding it to your butter / oil. I do a 3 hour soak changing out the water every hour, and it gets rid of most of the off color water, and helps reduce funky taste and smell in your end product. Just remember to skim off the dirty water from the top so you don't waste any trichomes that will fall off your product and sink to the bottom of the pot.

Nayrt but I don't consume any of those with the regularity and volumes to consider myself addicted. Nor do I put any importance on my consumption or lack of it. If you feel any sense of loss when going without it then you are addicted.

If anything I may be addicted to cooking, it gives me a sense of loss when I'm unable to take time out for it and I find myself thinking about it even when I'm not currently engaged in the activity.

Yes user, it's the people that aren't wasting their time with pot that are the losers. How's middle school, by the way?

Stop making cannabutter. Do a solvent extraction instead.

If you have coconuts or almonds you could just make oil from those.

You can extract oil from most things in the forest, plants, seeds, berries, and even bark.
If you find you an animal and you salvage its fat, I mean, there you go.
And don't forget bugs. You can even make you hallucinogens from nuts and bananas.
Honestly, I think Veeky Forums would survive best in the wild on par with /out/ and /diy/ if we actually tried.
But, if we had cannabis, making food out of it would be a complete waste of resources like the other user said earlier, because cultivating and smoking it would be the easiest thing. Only use what you don't need.