I severely miscalculated how much sauce I had on hand, accidentally making this abortion of a pizza. What am I in for...

I severely miscalculated how much sauce I had on hand, accidentally making this abortion of a pizza. What am I in for? Is this too retarded to fix?

Attached: 15220067183071046405807.jpg (4656x2620, 3.87M)

that's not a fucking pizza what the hell is that

if only there was a far superior type of pizza that didn't require 4 cups of sauce to make....huh.....almost like a flat crust that you could just...spread a little sauce on in a thin layer....damn, oh well. good luck op.

Don't you know that deep dish is superior to your flat cheese triangle """"pizzas""""

if you can get a second piece of dough and cover the top and roll the two pieces together you could make a nice pizza pie

mmm nothing like a homemade 'go 'za

Once its done cooking, trim down the excess dough from the outer edge and it will be fine.

looks like you severly miscalculated how much you had of literally every ingredient dipshit
if this isn't your literal first attempt you're retarded. if this is your literal first attempt, you're still really fucking dumb.

American here. I have no fucking idea what I'm looking at in this picture. Doesn't help that its sideways either.

I've never made deep dish. do you normally cook the crust before the rest of the pizza?

It is my first attempt at it. I just used too much dough

yeah fair enough then
i hope it is tasty user i wish i could come over to assist

why did you put a pancake on the right side of the pizza?

It looks tasty
Yes
Will try

Attached: Snapchat-154781706.jpg (1080x1920, 553K)

Is this a cursed images thread?

Dip excess crust in BBQ sauce, post pics of feet

Yes
Might work

Attached: Snapchat-22186307.jpg (1080x1920, 231K)

looks like your pizza is a transformer in the midst of becoming a robot

It transformed into something very delicious

Attached: Snapchat-307568680.jpg (1080x1920, 555K)

How is it not falling?

>nailed it

>Shallow dish pizza

My sides.

the outside of the crust is crisp making it stronger, and the inside is thick and soft

One of the funnier threads I've seen here in a month, how did you manage to do that?

Unironically looks better than the chi 'za tomato pies. Good job.

Attached: b1d218b89c4ed5bae56bafabb259fb5c.jpg (1273x1600, 593K)

I didnt realize how deep this thing was, I poured all the sauce i had in it and it wasnt enough

thats a sad looking crust. Looks super dry.

when you realized you didn't have enough sauce why the fuck wouldn't you move it to a smaller pan or just remove some of the crust

regardless if you had proper portions, even a ''''good'''' deep dish is still a hackjob and shouldn't exist

make a nice thin crust like a respectable human being.

Can't you just turn this into a deep dish pizza?

what ya gonna do with all that crust
all that crust on that junk

>the absolute state of the cooking board

>why didnt you just cut the crust off the top

Honestly, I didn't think of that until that other user told me to.