How often do you eat McDonalds Veeky Forums? I eat it at least 3 times a week

How often do you eat McDonalds Veeky Forums? I eat it at least 3 times a week.

Attached: mcdonalds_pokemongo.jpg (980x420, 92K)

maybe once/year

I used to eat there once or twice a month.

Once every 2 weeks but I'm kinda thinking that I'll never go back ever again because I don't like the idea that I'm developing a habit of eating such terrible food
It's not that I don't like it... that's the opposite of the problem

It's okay to like things. After all, there's a reason McDonalds is so popular ;)

Haven't touched it in 4 years. Every time I ate it my entire body ached for at least an hour and when I stopped my weight dropped like a brick in a swimming pool.

My children will never be allowed to eat that poison.

Might want to see a doctor.

I eat mcdonalds about everyday at lunch and Doctor said my lab results were all very healthy.

This is just my own personal thing but sometimes I feel like it's important to prove to myself that I have the self control to give things up, even things I like

we surely need more sheltered children in the world. millennials just aren't getting the job done there

ill get some nuggets and a large fries maybe like twice a year? maybe. DQ is my fast food of choice. the place near me doesnt get many customers so they cook what you want when you order it.

So would you let your kids smoke?

you'll give it up when you're dead. enjoy life
3-6 times a month or so

if they wanna try it? trying to force ideals on children just make them want to try it more.

strawman gonna straw

>comparing food to smoking
I bet you thought you were being witty.

Become Catholic

maybe once a month or once every 2 month

Three times a week

Wish it was more

last year I went twice a month, this year barely one or two times and we're already on april within one more week.

I don't. The "food" smells like hot garbage.

i havent eaten mcdonalds in 2 years. their food is shit and i eat fast food every month

Probably like 3-5 times a year. It's pretty rare that I ever want to go there. If I'm in a fastfood mood only taco bell can fix that, and if I need something to eat while I'm out I'd rather just find a deli.

>he wouldn‘t share his children with ol jammal
what are you racis?