Is soovy worth it?

Is soovy worth it?

Attached: index.jpg (261x300, 11K)

it's souix vix, philistine

It's actually a sue vî you fucking troglodyte

SOOOOOOEEEYYYYYY

Attached: new-temp-piggly-wiggly-logo.png (350x311, 35K)

absolutely

there is no better way to cook meat. obviously you throw it in a pan afterwards to get a little char though

It's for assholes that want to cook like michelin star fuckers. That's all you are.

Everyone cooks better than you do but you like to play. So play.

Is this bait? It's Sue V.

well before we can answer your question we're going to have to talk prices

what are you expecting to spend on such a product?

you'll have an excuse to séux vide so you'll need to have an idea what kinds of things you can make in it before you invest. If you only use it for steaks no it's not fucking worth it because of how easy it is to grill steaks

Attached: ceasetalk.jpg (205x246, 5K)

I bought the wifi Anovo like 6 months ago and it's still sitting in the box under my bed. I have zero regrets; it's not like I threw my money away on a slow cooker.

You can make some -baller- pork chops with those.

made cap steak in it (140F 2 hrs), seared in cast iron (... p much the only thing I keep a cast iron for)

best fucking steak of my life

never going to any steakhouse again; take that money and spend it on a good cut of beef

yes. it is worth it for the steak alone. also seems like you could make nice, low temperature salmon with it; I love my salmon a little translucent, and if you hold it at 130 for awhile it kills anything (there are official charts online for temperature and time requirements)

>140

Anything over 130 is garbage.

I fell for the slow cooker meme. But I use my Anova

the d is pronounced you phony

>130
Anything above 120 is trash.

More like a Soy VVe

>> not worth

soy

Huh

Suuuuviii

Yeah, it's nice for low effort but tasty meats. I do mostly carnitas and steaks with it. You season, bag, wait, then finish with the broiler, grill, or cast iron.

sous vide machines have become pretty cheap nowadays, so it can be worth a try.

What is an suv?