What is your favorite microwavable?

What is your favorite microwavable?
And don't tell me you don't have any, because everybody would know you're lying.

For me it's Costco Posada Chimichangas (18-5oz). Of course, I prefer them in the oven so they're crispy.

Attached: image.jpg (680x680, 67K)

Attached: 0003607805101_A.jpg (720x720, 70K)

Attached: 835674509.jpg (600x600, 87K)

fuckin oath

Attached: fff4b634-f0f9-4e47-a3b4-2c344f44735f_1.41c76c8f19f3b7d7d9949c9a21d6e503.jpg (1000x1000, 252K)

I'm not a pleb so I don't have any.

Popcorn

Do any of these not give you projectile diarrhea?

Opened the thread to post this.

Attached: mini tacos.jpg (1600x1200, 162K)

Attached: 8-ct-family-pack-beefandbean-chimichanga.png (600x298, 282K)

GOAT tv dinner

Attached: serveimage (4).png (540x427, 93K)

My nigga

fpbp
i didnt think anybody knew about these

wtf that sounds great. ive never seen any of these irl.

>costs five dollars each

they're good but holy fuck these and the high end frozen indian meals are bank-breaking

Ya bro gotta get em at Wal-Mart. 3.76 each which isn't great but isn't absolutely terrible either.

THESE

>not the Mexican Tamale Pie

your opinion is different from mine, but that’s A-OK

bagel bites are goat

anyone who says pizza rolls over bagel bites I cut them out of my life

I don't have any. I am not a dumbass piece of shit fatass city fag like you. Enjoy your cancer.

Cuban style tamales are very different from mexican. They are the steamed equivalence of tamal en cazuela. They are buttery moist and delicious from the microwave, which is likely the ideal way to cook one if you weren't making them from scratch and simmering them in chicken stock. They come in tight plastic packages when frozen (not corn husks), just poke a couple holes to vent, and nuke a couple of minutes. Whatever the package says, add :30 more so you can caramelize the edges in the interior pork fat for crispness.
To serve,carefully with scissors, cut off an end, and gently tilt out onto a plate to pour out the neat custardy cornmeal tamale with it's salty rich ham-y good pork throughout. Dose it with some copious amounts of valentina or cholula to enjoy with a cold beer.

Attached: cuban style tamales.jpg (412x336, 91K)

I haven't had a microwave meal in a while. For months every time I go to the store I've been looking for something that would make a nice quick bite after getting home from a long night, but everything is near inedible quality or in small, overpriced packages that aren't worth attempting keep stocked up on.

these got me through university
i haven't had one since sadly

Attached: single-sig-chickenmontereyjackcheese-chimichanga.png (600x262, 232K)

I dont like this brand that much. Made me burpy and my burps tasted like it for a day and a hald. It was wierd. Maybe it was just a fluke.
Still have the rest in my freezer.