How do I into lentils?

How do I into lentils?

They always make me feel like I'm going to die from shitting, farting and stomach pain. As if I were being stabbed from within my gut.

Attached: 1518590185464.jpg (2048x2048, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

britishdalfestival.com/recipes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 91eLogkT+7L._SY450_.jpg (334x450, 37K)

Don't eat them if you dont tolerate them well. Everyone is different

I wonder if there's something wrong with me.

Dude, D A D D Y meme leme kemes teams loho hoho
Haha, gestlestric frot, umhay bërgunden boig. Frot net hey un later nay not vent not læt.

soak them for 24 hours before cooking

huh?

Explain.

i know it works for beans because it draws some of the whatevers that give you gas. i have a cookbook that recommends soaking all legumes for at least 24 hours to do the same. you're removing the outer layer of them which is hard to digest.

And make sure to dump out that water and use fresh water to cook them.
I've also heard to cook them with some acv.

Drink a glass of water before you start eating them.

This makes sense

D A L

britishdalfestival.com/recipes/

I dont tolerate any more than a very small serving of beans myself. I believe the fiber in them is the tougher kind thats very hard on the stomach especially for people that come from background or cultures that dont eat much beans.

Also make sure you are not cooking them with salt. Salt toughens the skin. Salt after they are done.

>british dal festival
quintessentially British

You might have an allergy to them.

Lentils are their own specific type of legume and as a result you can be mildly alergic to just them but tolerate other legumes well.

this looks like hungarian with a transition to swedish Midway through

FUCK.

i grew up eating lentils 2-4 times per week because we were really poor and i was in pain for most of my childhood, i would spend hours in class in pain and trying not to fart
i quit eating lentils when i grew up and that went away until one time i tried them again on a whim, and it felt just like the old days. some people just can't take it.

Fuck, I really love lentils, they are very cheap and full of protein, and takes less time to cook compared to beans.
But I feel the same whenever I eat lentils.

>itt digestlets

Attached: 1478396038973.jpg (402x386, 55K)

you know, i'm really okay with it, seeing as how lentils taste like crap anyway.
i had enough of them my first 15 years, i'm happy to have moved on.

i mean you've gotta eat them to get your system used to it. make sure they're cooked fully. at first, just use a little bit of 'em in a dish, and as your gut gets used to it you can start making lentil-centric dishes

If you seriously have problems, go to a gastroenterologist. You might have IBD, IBS, or something else.
Legumes are bad for me. I found out that I have Crohn's disease.

bitch i'm the dude who said i ate lentils every day for the first fifteen years of life
it hurt every fucking day
some people can not adapt

Huh?

>lentils are crap
your mum is crap.

huh?

What the fuck is wrong with people who can't digest lentils ?
I've had days where I ate over 70 grams of fiber and I was completely fine.
Only thing that ever made me gassy was eating way too much wheat (like over 300 grams) in a day.