Shrimps...what's your favorite way to eat shrimps? It might be basic, but I like them just like this...

Shrimps...what's your favorite way to eat shrimps? It might be basic, but I like them just like this, breaded/fried and with cocktail sauce, I also love them spicy, one times I tried cajun fried shrimps from Popeyes and that was good.

Do you eat the tails? I've never done that and don't see a reason to ever try

Attached: fried-shrimp-6.jpg (600x500, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IOSTLy75uUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>says he likes shrimps
>favorite way of enjoying them is coated in a thick batter and deep fried

stop with the pretenses fatass, you will eat anything as long as it's deep fried and coated in grease

Attached: 1466658727124.jpg (240x247, 23K)

Oh you mean prawns?

>you will eat anything as long as it's deep fried and coated in grease

Nah, I don't care for fried alligator, never would eat a fried spider or scorpion or anything like that.

fresh prawns, cooked in seawater, plenty of seafood sauce and a little bit of tartare

Try kadon uhang. YouTube it. You will thank me later.

shrimp and grits, anything else is heresy.

>Do you eat the tails?

It's not that uncommon to eat the tails. I do on occasion. It's just meat with a crispy outside.

I usually, though, try to pull the shell off the tail.

I've also seen some shrimp dishes at Chinese buffets where you are pretty much expected to eat the tails. The one I'm particularly thinking of, you also eat the legs and the shell around the body. It's a waste of time and effort to remove the shell.

Eat all but the head.

Attached: grilled-lemongrass-shrimp-shaozhizhong-8.jpg (1500x1125, 329K)

I like them best in summer rolls.

I'm down for pretty much any way you wanna serve 'em, but any of the numerous southern/cajun styles are probably best.

>Do you eat the tails?

No. I mean, I will if I have to, but it's like trying to chew through a mouthful of popcorn kernel husks.

Sushi

It doesn’t matter cause I’ll eat 10-20 of the fuckers any way, shape or sauce.
Also
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IOSTLy75uUE

didn't you make a thread 2 days ago asking why your coating slipped off whenever you tried to fry shrimp

I think you may have a shrimp addiction

Attached: gingers.png (350x450, 148K)

Not me, never tried to make my own shrimps personally

>

Steamed with some kinda dipping sauce.

Not a huge fan though because I ate them for years without knowing you're supposed to remove the shitsack thing from along its back before cooking and when I told some people they looked at me like I was a retard.

Attached: Sad-Kanye.png (553x291, 421K)

>because I ate them for years without knowing you're supposed to remove the shitsack thing from along its back before cooking and when I told some people they looked at me like I was a retard.

Attached: 1452744610328.gif (400x308, 515K)

who else here /shrimp scampi/

i make some version of it i guess, but i never have wine or spirits or liqueurs to make a proper pan sauce for those sorts of things.

I like tempura shrimp with teriyaki dipping sauce. But I enjoy them in any context really. In dumplings, boiled, in soup, etc.

its kinda a pain to do that every time desu

>favorite way to eat shrimps
If you've got some small precooked ones, one of the best ways is to heat up a few inches of oil in a fryer or saucepan, add some garlic slivers and dried chilies and let them cook a few seconds, then put those shrimps in (carefully! dry thoroughly first or you'll do yourself an injury) and let them heat through. Then serve into bowls (shrimps and spicy oil both) and eat immediately. Great with crusty bread.

Might work with bigger shrimps, but they're probably not going to heat through as quickly so you'll have problems with overcooking.

pan seared with garlic,chili,butter,lemon and cilantro.

My favorite way is in ceviche with cucumber, onion, tomato, shredded cabbage, cilantro and enough lemon to drown a small child.
Gets even better the next day but it hardly ever lasts that long.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1000x835, 100K)

>ceviche w/ cucumber

Fucking soy-gringos.

Attached: 1522071364968.png (334x393, 134K)

>ceviche with cucumber

>cucumbers
>I'M PICKLE RICK!!!
I'm just kidding. Cucumbers are fresh and crispy enough for interest in a ceviche.

Attached: 852873783E0645B1A559596C80C12795.jpg (605x800, 65K)