Do you take multivitamins?

Do you take multivitamins?

Attached: vitamins-20and-20pills-105005[1].jpg (693x350, 21K)

I take big poos in toilets LOL

I take a B complex and a calcium supplement because I'm lactose retarded. I'll take a multivitamin once and a while.

I take a multivitamin and 2 fish oil pills a day and vitamin D during the winter.

Yes because I'm an alcohol who 90% of my calories come from alc.
So I have to take them.

I take glucosamine and l theanine

>I'm an alcohol

This is why you don't drink like a fucking moron every day and then whine on Veeky Forums

huh?

>Veeky Forums - Food & Cooking
>vitamin pills
Fuck off /fit fags.

Based "huh?" poster

No, they're worthless. It all just passes through you and makes your piss some weird bright neon yellow. Get some sun, fresh air, eat a normal diet, stay hydrated and you'll be fine.

No, i just eat a wide variety of foods

except I do take Vit-D in the winter

Yup. I mean, why not. They're not expensive, and as I'm trying to follow some diet I don't have to worry too much about getting enough vitamins.

Attached: its every day bro.png (1000x460, 561K)

They really belong on /r9k/. Don't get what makes them flock to this place. All misery should be stored on one board so nobody else has to suffer their bullshit.

Do you produce big cums with these?

its never more than a single thread. Just add a filter you whinging faggot

eat shit, newcancer

I'm literally only eating beans rice and chicken. Like many others, I take em to make sure I'm not deficient.

are liquid vitamins a meme? I've been taking pic related and it seems to give me a little energy, could just be placebo I guess. the pill vitamins I used to take never seemed to have any effect on me

Attached: 41mfO90veyL._SY400_.jpg (142x400, 19K)

Yeah, especially if I let it build up for 4-5 days

Attached: 8C7B916E-C910-4A67-A4DD-23DF4F3A1E73.jpg (480x360, 37K)

>say something about whiny pieces of shit
>this makes you the whiner
Nice trying to flip the script.

Also, they always get out of their containment thread, like now.

>muh newfags
Everything is new to you. That's what you get from Korsakoff syndrome, alcoholic shithead.

r9k has been ruined by faggots and trannies
Real shame, it was the best board on this site during the Elliot Rodger days

not really. I just follow (you) around to up my trigger quotient.

This entirely depends on the quality and structure or what it's being taken with. Magnesium oxide is very common and has an extremely poor bioavailability, but magnesium citrate is much easier for the body to absorb.

magnesium taurate is what you're looking for

>then whine on Veeky Forums

doesn't seem like whining to me
you seem to be the little bitch

I wasnt and have no information on taurate. I just know magnesium bound to citric acid has a higher absorption rate than magnesium oxide

you're supposed to take them with a meal for better absorption

Well it goes in your mouth...so.

>wahh I can't handle even glimpsing the fact that people aren't always having a good time
>my shit is so perfect that it freaks me the fuck out to even consider other people's lives
Just use a filter you disingenuous normie faggot.

I’m in pharmacy school. Vitamins are pointless unless you’re anemic, and I doubt any of you fat fucks are anemic

I take a multivitamin. Not particularly sure why, other than we've all been told we "should", but they're cheap enough that I don't care

Yep

Rate my stack

Attached: vitamins.png (944x301, 30K)

I take 2 Kirkland multivitamins, 4 vitamin C pills, 2 of those memey looking Liver-Aid thins they're advertising now. Been drinking way too much lately so I figured I'd try them out. Can't hurt. Been treating my body like shit the past year or so, so I figure this is a decent way to start getting back into shape and get my shit together. I have GOT to fucking quit drinking or I'm gonna be a fat fuck forever. Gotta get back into high-school lacrosse shape and get back in the dating game.

/blog

Fuck off pharma shill

Interesting, been looking at some supplements to suggest to my dead since he's suffering from fatigue due to anemia and the doctors have done every test twice already and are out of ideas. Considered most of those.

I'm not convinced about Ubinquinol vs normal CoQ10 and niagen vs NMN. Missing S-Acetyl-L-Glutathione seems a big one not on your stack.

>eat whatever I want
>skip meals often
>Feel kinda sluggish, sick, nauseous or ill
>Slam a pic related when I wake up, and one before bed
>Get up feeling great the next day
>Repeat about once a week

I'd die without these delicious bastards.

Attached: 15118504.jpg (488x488, 50K)

>p-please d-don't post things I don't want to r-read
I hope you're at least a chick

I miss the traps, they knew they were boys and could take the heat, trannies are so much worse and always whinging about inane nonsense
>"Trump could literally kill me"
Fuck off

Vitamin D, I don't get a lot of sunlight. I should probably get some B12 too.

Yes. modern vegetables from intensive farming are so devoid of vitamins minerals and full of shit I take vitamins to top up.

Yes but my meds give me vitamin B12 deficiency so I have to

Don't you just piss out all the vitamins?

The nutrients need to come from food in order to be absorbed, right?

Yeah, I take a multivitamin. My skin is less dry and cracked during the winter thanks to the wonderful gummy flavor

Attached: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (301x301, 13K)

>Don't you just piss out all the vitamins?
You piss out any excess vitamins above and beyond what your body needs.

>The nutrients need to come from food in order to be absorbed, right?
No.

>above and beyond what your body needs

Partially true, but absorption is a significant issue with many multivitamins. Binders and coatings on a majority of them interfere with how they break down and thus their ability to be absorbed by your body. Additionally, many vitamins or minerals interfere with absorption, or some aren't soluble unless taken with fats. This range of issues are why you'll hear that a "just in case" multi does little more than give you expensive pee.

TL;DR: eat your damn fruits and veggies.

you should always be eating fats, you limp-wristed veggie fucker

Vitamin tablets may not be 100% absorbed, but who cares? Some absorption is better than none.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

to much sugar

Vitamin D every day if I can remember

lettuce be real for a moment. "i'm an alkie" is the equivalent to "i'm a girl"

>not part of the KELP masterrace

Attached: Screenshot_20180326_155000.png (784x691, 566K)

What's it like to be such a manchild?

i'm fascinated by the marketing of these. the ultimate tap dancing around legal marketing laws.

So do cocks user, so do cocks.

"I'm a faggot" is equivalent to "(you)"

ur mom mans my child
and by child I mean my penis lol

If I remember to take them it’s usually
>multivitamin
>benefiber
>probiotic

Make your own probiotics, it's easy as shit and much cheaper.

What do I gain by taking the kelp pill?

>protects you from the fluoride jew
>protects you from the nuclear radiation jew
>fixes your thyroid so you don't turn into a manchild

But will I grow gills?