Popeyes

Do you guys enjoy Popeyes? You a tendies guy or a boneafide guy?

Attached: 2D2A2AD4-8347-4317-A2C4-95A7C12DE80D.jpg (2048x1152, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwired.com/press-release/ambassador-john-bolton-to-receive-the-2017-guardian-of-zion-award-2215862.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

huh?

What’s up with the John Bolton framed picture bud?

Depends, really. If I’m looking to dip in that sweet heat, I’ll get tendies. But if I want great succulent fried chicken, I’ll do bonafide and drizzle honey over it.
Most Americans have one in their household.

Liar, most people have a picture of a McChicken.

there is no popeyes around here, I've never seen one even when traveling. but most fried chicken I've had was good. I'd like to try a thigh and a couple legs, some biscuits too

That guy is fucking terrifying.

The tendies up here are too small to be worth it, the bone-in is more value for money.

Only downside is occasionally they take them out early or don't let them rest long enough to cook fully during a rush and minimum wage employees just use them.

I have bitten into a piece of chicken that wasn't fully cooked more than once at multiple different Popeyes.

However, they're still by far the best fried chicken place where I live and they've basically displaced all the KFCs

-a sacrificial offering to the Lord of Atomic Hellfire-

Gib me those tendies

Bonafide is the way to go. I've been getting tendies the last few times though so I can get some of that mardi gras mustard.

gazing upon that zionist piece of shit has triggered me

Fuck off! He's the greatest musician of our time.

That biscuit tho

>Poopy's chicken
Ugh, no thanks.

Based /pol/fag with the ebin keks

Shadilay

Huh

Gay

tenders are good it depends on the mood

john bolton would sell his kids in order to protect israel.
marketwired.com/press-release/ambassador-john-bolton-to-receive-the-2017-guardian-of-zion-award-2215862.htm

Attached: piece of shit.jpg (728x410, 32K)

tendies please

so I just looked at the popeyes website and there is popeyes in akron. and what do you know I have an appointment in akron on thursday. I can't wait to try some popeyes!
I'm trying to decide what I want to get. they have a lot of seafood options to which I love.
but I look all over the site and I don't see a description of the $4 dollar wicked good deal. what is pic related? Is it chicken fries? that's the only thing I can see.
I'm gonna go with the cajun fries as a side, and a biscuit or two.
What kind of sauce should I get If I go with chicken. that sweet heat sounds good

Attached: popeyes wicked good deal.png (1218x558, 1.65M)

Sweet heat is the best sauce they have. It’s spectacular.
Nigger

Attached: F2721DCF-8563-4DEB-B65A-A49465665841.jpg (576x384, 61K)

bad ppost, feel bad.

their honey mustard is based

Attached: 1492641112743.jpg (398x473, 11K)

>Popeye's next to Colonel Sanders