Rate lunch/10 Eating alone edition

Rate lunch/10 Eating alone edition.

Attached: gc4TVhK.jpg (2268x3222, 530K)

Attached: EmyQ9td.jpg (2268x4032, 733K)

What's under the buns? I like chilis tendies so 6/10

burger

Bottomless nachos are 10/10 in my book

>eating alone at a restaurant
They aren't enforcing the no singles allowed policy?

na homie

That's funny. In my area eating alone at a restaurant was outlawed years ago. For the better if you ask me, I don't have to deal with any lonely virgins nervously glancing over at me while I'm having a nice fun meal with my family and friends.

>In my area
Palookaville?

Nah, West Jeebusville, MS.

Chili's is a shithole and you are a fat lonely motherfucker.

I haven't been to a Chili's in half a decade.

I'm really craving some mediocrity now.

>In my area eating alone at a restaurant was outlawed years ago.
Why do you lie on Veeky Forums? I just don't get it. Besides like, one swinger bar I've never seen any evidence of any resturaunt/bar doing that, probably because it's retarded.

Attached: 1461471244087.jpg (625x626, 30K)

Sounds like the "lie" hits a little close to home eh?

huh?

Wtf, always get the southwestern eggrolls

If someone served me TGI Friday's, Applebee's, Max & Erma's, and/or Chili's without telling me who made it, I would probably be unable to tell the difference. Yes, I know they're all fast casual or whatever that's called but I can certainly tell the difference between most every other iteration of restaurant (with the exception fast casual steakhouses--Texas Roadhouse, Logan's Roadhouse, Outback Steakhouse, Lonestar, etc.)
>e.g. mission style burritos--Qdoba, Chipotle, Moe's, Currito, Freebird, Hot Head, etc.
>e.g. sandwich shops--Which wich, subway, quiznos, jimmy john's, etc.
etc.; etc.

Not saying any of those restaurants are bad...just that they're pretty unremarkable really.

huh?

lol

That crispy chicken from Chilis is disgusting.

Attached: chop_chop.webm (720x404, 1.21M)

This is how I know you're full of shit. Jeebusville is in MS, West Jeebusville is across the river in LA.

5/10 because you didn't get the honey chipotle chicken crispers or loaded fries as part of your appetizer trio thing.

Last time I got the honey chipotle chicken crispers and waffles and shit was so cash

Attached: 20180224_214404-2016x1512.jpg (2016x1512, 582K)

They also didn't sauce your tendies very well, OP. Do you live in Nigton? The overall shit effort that your plate reflects screams niggerdom

Whoever built that has never held a kitchen knife in their life.

>celery

Attached: 1363684155032.jpg (240x240, 72K)

I hate when restaurant food looks so good but then you eat it and wish you just bought a sandwich at a supermarket deli

Not the case with them honey chipotle chicken crispers my friend. For me...

These are alright, but the waffles are just a little bit too sweet.