Are there unironically women posting on this board?

Are there unironically women posting on this board?
Imagine what a bottom of the barrel female you need to be in order to post here

Attached: 112678.jpg (225x350, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimorecityschools.org/Page/26575
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

roasties are only slightly above the bottom barrel fags that post anime

I'm sorry I want my husband to eat better food than salt and pepper boiled chicken breast and canned peas

Its mostly suicidal traps who post pictures of anime girls they will never look like

They’re all female(male) i.e. mentally ill

imagine what a bottom of the barrel 'person' you need to be in order to watch intentionally pedophilic cartoons made my artists forced to work in harsh forceful conditions and then relate yourself/project yourself so heavily onto them that you use them to identify yourself on anonymous cooking image boards

Yeah, listen to Veeky Forums and buy him the most cost efficient fast food burger and the hot sauce of the month instead.

>mcchicken
>cost efficient

glad we could expand your culinary horizons

Attached: jWZxW3B.jpg (640x955, 85K)

Why should I worry about cost? He works all day to pay for our bills, i wanna make him something good.

>being this upset
your BF ditch you for a superior and pure waifu?

Attached: 1521801882692.jpg (198x198, 8K)

I thought this was a tajikistani auto parts swap forum and image board?

me and my husband just had some very tasty leftovers
this thursday we're going to buy some dudes underpriced suwako fumo and burn it and drink some brews
enjoy masturbating to cartoon children

>why should I care how much I spend
>I’m not the one who works all day to earn it

I was guna post this desu

What the fuck is this atrocity

Attached: 8B1E9612-0D80-40AE-874F-52EB05A710DC.jpg (540x424, 34K)

Learn how to make hispanic/mexican dishes, I would plow you and fall asleep in your arms every night if you made really good mexican food.

>tfw no Veeky Forums wife
It's not fair bros

If such a creature existed it would be the pinnacle of human achievement.

>tfw come home to bowls of ramen and hot pockets every night after a long day at uni and my part time

Attached: 1518670365104.png (642x300, 418K)

Gotem

Honestly I love cooking Mexican food. It's cheap and easy and nobody doesn't like it

After seeing a gif of Azumanga Daioh in a completely unrelated thread just recently, I decided to watch it, the first 9 episodes at least. That also got me to watch the first episode of Nichijou, and I have to wonder... how is that pedophilic?

As for the topic at hand, of course there are females here, but that's not the reason OP made this topic, because he knew it anyway.

Post tits on /b/ and link the thread. You’re not good for anything else.

It's pedo because salty roast beef see's a threat they have no chance of competing against
Also watch eva

S-shut up

Attached: tenor.png (640x360, 171K)

Attached: 185.jpg (500x445, 66K)

Practice marinating flank steak and try different marinades to see which ones he likes best. Basic marinade like 1/4th cup worcestershire sauce and half a lemon per pound of meat is used at our family cookouts.

Make sure to cut the steaks against the grain of the meat for tacos for easier chewing and make the tortillas yourself (store bought ones taste like bread with pesticide). Good luck hun, you're husband is very lucky to have such a dedicated wife like you.

Attached: 1518737780792.png (541x826, 801K)

Veeky Forums is majority female

I'm not sure if I should believe you. It's a common assumption that women are skilled cooks. Veeky Forums seems far from skilled.

Attached: 1518150256641.png (680x649, 358K)

Attached: 1506037143881.jpg_.jpg (262x234, 13K)

Modern women are shit cooks.

What about all that "organic" "environmentally" friendly bs? It sounds like know what they're talking about...

Women were what made this board good in the past. The first three winners of the old, real Veeky Forums challenge were women. Women posters were the ones who posted cookbooks, recipe dumps, and most of the OC. And then the dregs from shit boards showed up and ruined this board, and drove everyone who made it decent away. Enjoy your fast food garbage conversations, fat fuck.

The only reason a women should be in the kitchen is if she is washing the dishes. Cooking is serious, doing it well requires creativity and technical skill, and women are not known for either. A woman's place is in the bedroom or doing menial labor.

>Veeky Forums used to be good
Nigger I have been here for over a decade no board was ever good except maybe /po/

You're a sad faggot with bad bait.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

see

I watched EVA as soon as it came out here (like 1998). What now.

First VHS box was limited to 999 pieces and came with a T-Shirt, post cards and a nice paper bag. It's "new" anime that I'm oblivious to.

And what the fuck are you contributing? You're as much the problem as they are.

That hit too close to home user, dam.

Attached: 1521275107711.jpg (854x854, 43K)

Meant this for you

>not wanting a wife that cooks
oh no no no

Attached: 1521670533324.jpg (480x360, 11K)

both are correct though, most men who say women are shit cooks have never ventured farther than a fried egg on a peeling scratched teflon pan.

I've posted detailed recipes in several threads in the past couple of days. I give serious advice when I think the OP is actually serious. I post OC when I have time. What the fuck do you do?

>Azumanga
>New
It's two decades old

w-where did the time go...

Attached: 1959365039576.jpg (531x683, 73K)

Yeah, for me that's "new". Lain was the last thing I bought

I post McDonald's threads

I'm a (biological) female, I like to cook and I like to see what other people cook. Sometimes this board is great, and sometimes it's like r9k but with food.

I started using Veeky Forums in 2010, and it was a bunch of annoying tripfaggots and attention whores. It’s a lot funnier / better now. I come to Veeky Forums to laugh and argue; take you’re super serious no fun allowed conversations to reddit

Samefag. Or should I say same femanon. Chill the fuck out bitch, you can make me a sammich if it makes you feel better.

is that my future wife posting ITT?

Attached: 1519769949300.png (503x492, 353K)

I'm a (biological) male and work at a 5 star restaurant. Does that make me gay?

Nah, I've dated a chef at a high end restaurant before, it's was pretty great but he had no free time and was kinda a fuckboy. Cooking is definitely an attractive feature in a guy

Nice argument, faggot.
I'm not a woman, but I'm also not so scared of women that I have to act like an 8 year old "girls are icky!" Fucking retard. Grow the fuck up and be a man for fuck's sake.

Attached: 1520613061851.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

>being triggered by an anime image

Attached: 1520138454479.png (752x720, 1.19M)

d-delete

Attached: 1430709155986.gif (702x720, 407K)

>Its mostly suicidal traps

Why do they browse Veeky Forums so much? They spam nearly every thread with trapposting. Shit's annoying af.

Welcome to Veeky Forums.

>he had no free time and was kinda a fuckboy.
fugg

Attached: You_re_just_jelly__85e2f98030f1236829fbdfab984de05a.jpg (700x385, 69K)

i-its not like we're trying to learn how to be better cooks to cook for future boyfriends or a-anything

Attached: 1425075503157.gif (350x464, 301K)

They want to be housewives who slave over a meal for their man and are than rewarded with an ass pounding

Attached: 85289391.jpg (540x374, 59K)

People like you are why this is a thing

ewww

>implying a heterosexual male will ever choose some mentally ill dude posing as a female over an actual female

Attached: 1520994268915.jpg (1080x955, 78K)

Please tell me that is an actual woman.

Check out /cgl/ if you actually want to see a board populated by 80% grills.
It's probably the worst, legitimately no-fun allowed board on this site where everyone is out to cut each other's throats.

He's very cute

/cgl/ isn't that bad

Attached: Gtnot+just+jerking+it+to+the+smug+wendy+cosplayers+_6c4d5ee2f105e75f60ae29d937e800f5.jpg (1000x1778, 333K)

look at that right arm and tell me you think that is a woman

Attached: 1462117971891.jpg (371x371, 84K)

>I'm a (biological) female
That is the only kind, trannies are men in dresses

>mars
gross, he's trash. Take his gross mashed up dick and leave

god damnit

It's his left shoulder that the giveaway IMO.

this is a tranny

Attached: Jamie-Clayton-Feet-1803061.jpg (800x1000, 125K)

And? He's not a woman

>tfw no Veeky Forums friends to cook weeb and anime food with before watching anime

t. tranny fapper

Fuck, this is a good thread for so many reasons

Mmm no sweetie

Don’t scare away my trap and tranny waifus. Women (females) can GTFO though.

Attached: C7441628-204B-4F55-BC0D-3F50CF1F2FE8.jpg (1280x924, 139K)

I'm a female and had to get free lunch so I envied you lunchables kids. I know now there was no reason to but at the time I felt left out. Vienna sausages for snack in Kindergarten was shitty too.
Furthermore, if it's true that there is a large number of females on this board I can't take the fag calling seriously anymore so let's just pretend not to be lest this place deteriorate further into Mean Girls.

And most guys are shit cooks too.
Your point?

>had to get free lunch
what was the punishment for not taking the free lunch

/co/ was alright until it became Tumblr 2.0

Being a hungry wee lass, it was optional only in the sense that I could have chosen not to eat. My parents wouldn't give me lunch money or food to bring because we fell into the poor bracket.

Attached: 5986579446_898418514c.jpg (359x480, 79K)

itt threatened roasties

What was the food like?

I miss the ck challenges. Still have my apron from bubbles

Yeah, even when they stay anonymous they are easy to spot.

Attached: mmc.jpg (334x500, 21K)

I remember our lunches were always: pizza, taco salad, cheeseburger, chicken nuggets, spaghetti and meat sauce. Chocolate or regular milk, juice, and whatever random canned vegetable was available.

Now these pussy ass kids have all vegetarian options now. Pansies.

baltimorecityschools.org/Page/26575

/thread

yes
but if we're being real here, everyone on this site is bottom of the barrel

Attached: demographic.png (1215x798, 74K)

post kitchen with boobs

>like women
>like men
>do not like traps
I might be a degenerate but I won't do that.

I showed my mother Veeky Forums a while ago and now I see her shit posting on it on her iPad occasionally.

I mean, the only reason why I can see why pansexual could be used is to say "hey I'm bi and yeah I will fuck trannies too"
its the only made up tumblr term that could be considered useful

If they aren't attention whoring, they aren't a problem.