Hey Veeky Forums I get about 3 free steaks from my job everyweek

Hey Veeky Forums I get about 3 free steaks from my job everyweek

Anything interesting I can do with them?

Attached: IMG_20180224_154146.jpg (3968x2976, 2.54M)

No.
You may as well throw them out

make jerky from them

slice thin and make a nice cheesesteak

huh?

Topkek

huh?

>dat marbling

Attached: db96f72aa4004d3cc03fba83ff97d4e1[1].gif (351x398, 113K)

lure a puppy dawg over and befriend it, share a steak with it and enjoy the perks of adventuring with man's best friend

Attached: IMG_20180325_003213.jpg (368x260, 14K)

Retard anime poster falling for the marble meme

Do you work at Golden Corral?

This, both of them.

If I could get free steak three times a week it would be jerky all day erryday.

>Old El Paso Fajita Kit
Nigger, are you serious?

use them as toilet paper

create a sciens project

You could eat them.

Fucking steak posters,... Room temperature, put salt and pepper on it, sear it faster than you think is enough, let it rest for ten minutes AND THAT'S IT FFS

Attached: 1510463779795.jpg (209x215, 23K)

fuck them

Lure a larger predatory animal to your place and slaughter it

diorama

>rest for 10 min
Who tf eats cold steak?

Yeah, I knew somebody would call me out on that. So, to make it clear:

Let it rest DEPENDING on how big your steak is.......

restaurant kitchens won't get below 40°C ambient

lol nvm guys I just remembered ovens

go back to /pol/

ah, now there is an idea

HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH? HUH?

>pol
Nigga what? What do you use ovens for?

If that pic is them, don't bother

I got you OP. This is gonna knock your fuckin' head off if you actually do it.

Keg-Style Steak Marinade
Ingredients:

1/2 cup red wine

1/4 cup balsamic vinegar

1 tsp.worchestire sauce

1 tbsp.oil

1 tsp.ground pepper

2 tbsp.Montreal steak spice

2 thick striploin steaks
Combine first 6 ingredients together in a shallow dish. Add steaks. Flip a few times to coat sides. Cover dish with plastic wrap and put in fridge. Marinate for 4-12 hours. Flip steaks every 2 hours.
Coat grill with oil so steaks will not stick while grilling. Remember while grilling to turn steaks once only. Cook steaks about 5-6 minutes per side.
Montreal Steak Seasoning
2 teaspoons california garlic powder (probably any garlic powder, not garlic salt, will do)

4 teaspoons coarsely ground coriander seeds

2 tablespoons coarse salt (kosher or sea)

4 teaspoons dill weed

4 teaspoons paprika

4 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes (or cayenne pepper)

4 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper (coarse)

Attached: hsSMwlj.jpg (1024x794, 86K)

>>>Veeky Forums

errr, I heard it was /pol/ stuffs, just a rumor mister

>jerky
Not from the steaks in pic related. You want to use eye of round for that. Maybe flank, but eye of round is usually cheaper these days. You want something with as little intramuscular fat (i.e., marbling) as possible, because that's what goes rancid in jerky.
> cheesesteak
Steaks in pic related might be good for that. Traditionally, what's used is actually ribeye. My local Italian grocery actually has ungraded ribeye that works marvelously for that, provided you trim the gristle out ahead of time. If you can (I'm assuming you're at a grocery store or a butcher shop), have someone throw the ribeye on a slicer for this and cut them thick; about half the thickness of what you probably sell as sandwich steaks, or about 2-3x the thickness of a normal piece of lunchmeat. Having someone with a slicer is the way to go, by the way; doing it by hand usually requires you to partially freeze, which is a bitch to get the timing down for IMO.

Throw it in the trash.

Attached: OWaUVX6.gif (580x433, 1.57M)

looks like a good recipe. Qt chick too

Cut a thick slice of onion and dice it. Do the same with half a Green Bell Pepper(remove the seeds and the white from the inside). Salt and pepper the steak on both sides. Cut the steak into cubes, I prefer small but thats up to you. Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Add El Pato Hot Tomato Sauce(comes in a small 7 ounce can so half a can will do), 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon lime juice, stir well. Add 1/4 stick of butter to pan, turn heat to medium high, when butter has melted add your bowl of ingredients. Stir/flip every two minutes or so, done in about 10 minutes. You will not believe how great this taste. Makes great burritos, or you can have it with eggs, or with spanish rice and refried beans.

Finally a recipe in here. Fuck that took a month of lurking.

btw. What I actually do with this, is I get the grill scorching hot. Usually as hot as I can get it. Throw the steaks on, close lid, and set timer.

I do 5 minutes, flip steaks, and another 4 minutes with lid open. These steaks are fucking amazing. Slice thin and enjoy. I follow the steps very close except the timing, i prefer a little more rare.

I have friends e-transfer me money a couple of days before coming over so I can pick up steaks and stuff to make for lunch/dinner.