Smokes thread

For me it's plain Camels, the best unfiltered cigarette.

Coffee suggestion: some good arabica from a v60, black.

Attached: camel-cigarettes-mobile-wallpaper.jpg (320x480, 28K)

huh?

For me it's Chesterfield Red, the best way to eventually die of lung cancer.

Also for coffe just some dark roast, black. Who cares.

wut?

I'm just starting another smokes thread for those who enjoy a cigarette with their cuppa in the morning, my friend :^)

Hey at least pretend to also care about the coffee, this is Veeky Forums after all!

Attached: 1458329767465.jpg (314x333, 48K)

Anyone else notice that Camel blues now taste different and burn quicker since the recent change in packaging design?

Never smoked blues, but I noticed a chemically taste in my last pack of Camel filters so now switched to unfiltered and they are awesome as long as you learn how not to get tobacco in your mouth.

For me, it was American Spirit light blues. Transitioning over to pipe smoking for the warmer months though. Need some widely available options for pipe tobacco.

My coffee of choice is a nice Columbian blend, black.

I used to like Kamel Red Lights.

Cigarettes are not Veeky Forums and never will be

I don't smoke blues, but I have noticed that Turkish Royals don't taste as good since they switched the packaging to red. Luckily, most 7-11s still carry the old Royals.

Anyone else smoke these for the actual tobacco content?

They're just jumbo cigarettes to me. I inhale them just the same.

Attached: content_swisher_sweets_cigarillos_foil_wrapped_american_cigars_pack_of_5.jpg (800x800, 133K)

I've only used similar cigarillos to roll blunts, but some friends took the discarded tobacco and put that in a spliff and it was surprisingly good. A bit harsher than regular rolling tobacco tho.

I wonder why I barely ever see people smoking them tho because they are a great value here because there's lower tax on cigars. And filtered cigarillos do exist.

>tfw a pack is $28 here
i fuckn hate this shit, im stuck to one pack a week cause if i go over im gonna run my savings flat

Attached: 92Q62wf.jpg (277x329, 11K)

Auslad here.

Jps gold because I use my cigs as spin when i punch cones. Headspins arent fun.

Going to Cuba really soon. Should I buy and try a cigar? I have never smoked at all before.

you're not supposed to inhale cigars, so if you want you can try one. You'll probably cough like crazy when it does hit your throat by accident. Maybe try a swisher or some other cheap cigarillo first to practice.

Thanks for the opinion. Any other cigar tips/recommendations would be appreciated.

but don't let the cigarillo set your opinion about the flavor tho. Obviously a good cigar is gonna taste much better.

If you are confused then reread OP's post. Read it several fucking times while you're at it. Do it, coward.

Those are the best cigarettes ever made

Currently smoking pic related.
Started at Marlboro menthol for 8 years.
8 months ago switched to lights because
>muh health
Went to these because they have a good hard hit. Cashier accidently grabbed these for me. I sort of thank her.

American spirit any good? Or should I just stick to the Marlboro bandwagon? Never had any type of camel. Or click filters before.

Attached: 20180327_114353.jpg (3264x1836, 1012K)

Have a decent amount of air in your lungs before you hit. Swish the smoke around with your tounge to really taste it. Exhale moderately fast since you don't smoke at all, currently.

Turkish jade for me lately. I buy all kinds. Ah, Fresh!

Attached: 1521159459450.png (250x250, 76K)

I smoked for 20 years and find it hard to believe that folks like unfiltered.
American spirits are trash also. Thanks for reading.

>American spirit
>giving money to the reservation jew

Thanks for opinion.
Just curious, being that it's supposed to be chemical free

Kys

I tried those southern cut marlboros the other day, they had a subtle sweetness to them. almost reminded me of the turkish camels, before they changed the secret formula.

Imma assume you're an absolute beginner:

You need to snip the end off. Some brands come pre-cut but most don't. Not easy to do without a cigar cutter, but a sharp knife will do.

Avoid using a lighter, the fuel can affect the taste. Use a long match, and slowly rotate the cigar as you light it to get an even burn.

If you plan on buying a lot and storing them, you will need to look into humidors to avoid them drying out. You can make a perfectly good one out of a Tupperware box, Google it.

As for brands you can't go wrong with the popular ones - Cohiba, Romeo E Julietta, Monte Cristo etc. Be prepared to find them overpriced and overrated though.

Based huhposter.

This shit makes my blood pressure skyrocket and it didnt in the past, can i turn back time ten years ago

Why did you reply to your own post?

I like light special blend shorts. I used to smoke American spirits. But I haven't had my own in a while

camel turkish royals are pretty sweet, i did the crush previously as sometimes i wanted that menthol hit but didnt want to compete.

For me, it's Players Plain.

Which ones are those