What Chad had for breakfast as a kid vs

What Chad had for breakfast as a kid vs

Attached: The Chad Breakfast.jpg (700x464, 260K)

what you had for breakfast as a kid

Attached: The Virgin Breakfast.jpg (1280x980, 162K)

huh?

Chad vs me. I didn't even know cereal had toys in the box until i was 13 due to only eating generics.

Attached: charmsboxes-1024x877.jpg (1024x877, 274K)

OP is implying that the people you consider attractive and/or successful turned out that way because their parents raised them with a proper diet that gave all the nutrients needed and didn't throw hormones or blood sugar levels out of whack.

There's probably more to it than that but he's half-right. If you give a kid lucky charms for breakfast, white-bread sandwiches with potato chips for lunch and tendies/nuggets/turkey dinosaurs and fries every dinner time, that kid's going to grow up with serious deficiencies which will impact later development.

kek.

huh. thanks, that explains it well

Breakfast

Attached: liverpudding.jpg (1024x576, 318K)

T-thanks mom for screwing me over

My parents still don't know the first thing about nutrition. It's fucking shameful to be ignorant and also have children.

>implying its not the other way around

Yeah its true because I have a small penis aaaahhhh!!!! "4.4 is average right?"

>If you give a kid lucky charms for breakfast, white-bread sandwiches with potato chips for lunch and tendies/nuggets/turkey dinosaurs and fries every dinner time, that kid's going to grow up with serious deficiencies which will impact later development.

That's exactly what I was fed growing up, except I never ate breakfast. Hate to brag but I came out pretty fucking okay. It's all about genetics.

This, I was feed a "chad" breakfast every morning and still wound up a piece of shit loser. Meanwhile all the cool kids parents' let them eat junk food and they turned into normies. Though it probably all comes down to in the end.

>genetics
were you adopted? no way any parent that did that has good genes.

I never had breakfast as a kid because all the pills they made me take gave me nausea in the morning

Malnutrition can cause a kid to end up up to three inches shorter as an adult than he would have otherwise been

>were you adopted?
Nope.
>no way any parent that did that has good genes.
Huh?

Is this why I'm a manlet?

No you're a manlet because it's in your genetic code to be short. Nutrition has nothing to do with it.

>huh?
if you were not adopted then the chances of you being 'normal' are very low. you are probably a 3 or 4. thanks to the narcissistic culture of today's youth. you think you are much better than you actually are.

You a comedian? Laughing my arse off here at what you just said to me. Get a grip, fucking mongrel.

>it is impossible for chads to do objectively dumb things

Attached: wojak.png (488x463, 28K)

>You a comedian?
Well they call me the joker

BASED "huh?" POSTER!!!!!

>raw red pepper

Attached: IMG_1609.jpg (244x200, 24K)

>he doesn’t eat raw peppers
Faggot

raw green yes
raw red are disgusting

No they aren’t. All bell peppers are delicious raw or cooked.

you're a fucking tard, mate

Huh?

>There's probably more to it than that but he's half-right.

That breakfast looks extraordinarily nerdy. The fact that you think something only a dweeb kid would eat constitutes a chad meal speaks volumes about your virginity. You're probably living your third consecutive virginal incarnation, yet remain further from enlightenment than you've ever been.

Cereal is for kids, and this is a fact.

Yes. Kid chad had cereal for breakfast, but as a young adult his first meal of the day is cold pizza and protein shakes.

Well, I got a joke for you. I'm gonna tear you a new asshole.

Who would win countless studies that relate nutritional deficiencies and health problems, or some user?

There's a difference between obnoxious who force their kids into meme diets, and rich kids that get to eat tasty and gourment stuff and even their basic meals are above average. That doesn't mean chad isn't eating cheetos from time to time, but he doesn't eat from that daily.

Chad had male role-models and father figures, as well as the genetics to help him grow into a real man. You didn't have any of this.

>remain further from enlightenment

Attached: A25F1B25-6CAE-4CAD-BDD8-1B6F24E2C43F.jpg (480x600, 29K)