His biggest meal of the day isn’t breakfast

>his biggest meal of the day isn’t breakfast

Attached: C5FF31A7-0B49-4307-9AC6-B0CBB257C3F2.jpg (300x192, 30K)

>he doesn't intermittently fast

this

breakfast is stupid

drink coffee eat later

huh?

Based

Attached: 1519806361447.gif (420x314, 1.53M)

It's not a meme, breakfast really is the most important meal of the day. If you want to be healthy, eat a big breakfast and a small supper.

Retard

>listening to shit the fucking dairy and cereal industry peddled in the 60s

Are you mentally retarded?

What?

Is this one guy? You're really dedicated, and if not, this is the laziest meme response I've ever seen, not surprised it's spawning on Veeky Forums.

I bet you eat a big bowl of cereal and orange juice for breakfast you big manchild.

Its one guy it isnt hard. Usually back yourself up by samefagging to get it started
I don't mind it though but it will spread to other boards and people will say its a ck meme. Hopefully it wont attract veddit

I stopped eating breakfast and unironically am less hungry and have more energy. I only eat breakfast on Fridays since my work shift is shorter those days and we don't get a proper lunch.

What's supper

>all the retards bashing breakfast
Do you even realize breakfast is the most important meal of the day exactly because you "break" your fast with it.

It's not even pronounced 'break'-'fast' you fucking stupid troll. Nice how you try to appear smart bit your still a fucking imbecile. Breakfast only causes you to crave more food during the day because your stomach enhances. This will lead to a sense of hunger. Skipping breakfast and eating small portions throughout the day is scientifically proven to be the healthiest.

breakfast is objectively the worst meal of the day

Mhmmm. This is how you do it. Really clears the mind and enhances thinking as well. Along with instilling self discipline

My biggest meal of the day is my only meal of the day.

I eat a giant dinner but i have breakfast for dinner.
Checkmate atheists.

>he doesn't eat ONLY one meal a day when he wakes up with about 2500 kcal

Attached: 1519775758380.png (205x246, 6K)

>Skipping breakfast and eating small portions throughout the day is scientifically proven to be the healthiest.

Attached: 1521399543550.gif (245x246, 1.93M)

I've recently noticed I actually get lethargic with a heavy breakfast like how you get lethargic after lunch. I function better on a light breakfast and heavier meals later in the day.
Everyone has a different body and will react differently so it's better for you to pay attention to yourself and how your body functions and not follow the latest the latest 'scientific' trend.

"Eat like a king at breakfast, a prince at lunch, a pauper at dinner" is working man's advice that's been around for literally hundreds of years.

how dare you tell every retarded coffee drinking diarrhhea shitting for 1 hr a day people that they are unhealthy!!

Seriously. thheres this one autistic faggot at my job.. Who does not eat breakfast. and nobody likes him. He is jealous of other peoples successess. It shows itself the envy every day.

I dont consider cofee drinkers as people. Shit smoke a blunt, take a shot of vodka or something. anything else than drinking garbage all fucking day and thhan causing a car crash cause your stupid bitch ass never gets proper sleep and so you cause traffic for me every fucking day!

Attached: really makes me go hmmmmmmmm.png (225x225, 4K)

you mean 100 years?
breakfast is the most important meal of the day is literally a slogan invented by cereal companies.

Seriously. thheres this one autistic faggot at my job.. Who does not eat breakfast. and nobody likes him. He is jealous of other peoples successess. It shows itself the envy every day.

I dont consider cofee drinkers as people. Shit smoke a blunt, take a shot of vodka or something. anything else than drinking garbage all fucking day and thhan causing a car crash cause your stupid bitch ass never gets proper sleep and so you cause traffic for me every fucking day!

i dont eat lunch either so that doesnt apply.

if I eat a light breakfast or skip it entirely I find that I am able to control my eating better the rest of the day. It's individual, some people may find the opposite. Whatever works for you is best for you.

>implying I have enough time to cook a big breakfast in the morning

Get out of bed earlier you fat, lazy wastrel.

>I dont consider cofee drinkers as people. Shit smoke a blunt, take a shot of vodka or something. anything else than drinking garbage all fucking day and thhan causing a car crash cause your stupid bitch ass never gets proper sleep and so you cause traffic for me every fucking day!

Attached: 1444543158802.jpg (514x536, 30K)