Girl Scout Cookies

Is it a scam? Are these cookies really helping little girls?

Attached: 587624655a156.image.jpg (1200x607, 106K)

got high on acid and ate a bunch of the chocolate peanut butter ones. goat.

>Is it a scam? Are these cookies really helping little girls?

It helps the Girl Scout organization as a whole and the local troops in a lesser extent. So the question is, do you think the Girl Scouts help little girls?

It's helping them raise a generation of lesbian baby killers

How could it be a scam? You give money, you get cookies. The money could go to Doctor Doom for all I care.

This. And you get the bonus of buying them from qts.

Where do you think Girl Scouts get funding to do activities and events?

Yes. Why would you think it's a scam? And why would you include two questions that contradict each other so that my "yes" is now unclear?

Girl Scouts shouldn’t exist. I heard they are teaching them to be interested in STEM.

>Is this a scam?

Yes.

They guilt trip family members, soccer mom's, and cucks into buying overpriced shitty cookies

They're overpriced sure, but shitty?

Are there really young girls knocking on strangers doors n murrica? Whats happens if you just snatch them?

Fuck is that nerd Doom going to do?

I haven't seen girl scouts selling door to door ever, but if they did, presumably they would take their parents with them. They normally set up a booth outside a store or in a mall here though.

They are just like school fund raisers the girl scouts get like 2% of the profits

They usually set up booths outside of grocery stores and department stores. Any type of store that gets a large crowd throughout the day. Unfortunately there's usually a parent or 2 with them so you gotta be sneaky if you wanna snatch them.

What no I was just asking for a friend

Do they do activities and events? I only ever hear about the cookies.
They don't seem to do nearly as much real scout stuff as the boys.

It definitely. Is. They’re mass produced by Kellogg’s who have jacked the prices up while making the cookies significantly smaller than they once were. In the end they give out very little money to actual Girl Scout troops and send a few girls on trips once a year to make it look like they give back. It’s a scam like the majority of other charity organizations like the pink breast cancer bullshit and wounded warriors.

Expensive garbage cookies. I'll be damned if I'm going to subsidize their organized play time. I'm already taxed to death paying for their schooling in armed fortresses, fuck that. Plus I hate cookies and little grills.

>scouts is a boys only club for decades
>they mostly do survival stuff together
>girls join in because its 2015
>thy start cooking
cant make this shit up desu

>boy scouts teaches you to tie knots and set up pup tents for decades
>in 2015 they *gasp* let grills join and start teaching meaningful skills like cooking, how to brush your teeth, wipe your ass and how to properly dispose of feminine hygiene products
>omfg, the sky is falling, they might learn to cook instead of supporting HFCS corporate pig slop trough fillers

Call me when boys are allowed to join the Girl Guides. Oh, never going to happen? Girls need a special gender exclusive club and boys don't? OK, then.

Boys have been allowed in girl scouts for a while now buddy

Assuming you're talking about the United States, the Girl Scouts are a separate organization from the Boy Scouts, and they've been selling cookies for a long time. The Boy Scouts recently opened up the Cub Scouting program to girls, but they sell popcorn, not cookies.

But why would anyone want to learn how to use a tampon or cook cookies?
Hence, special club.

They are one of the largest supporters of Planned parenthood. The girl scouts are indirectly responsible for the millions of abortions of shitskins. Based girl scouts.

huh?

The cookies aren't smaller. You're bigger now.

It is cool, then they're around folk learning business instead of running away from home into the arms of niggers and fucks that just got out of prison that prey on little girls.

I'm not a parent yet and even I understand that.

Huh? They don't bake their own cookies?

huh?

Looks like I have to expand my filter some.

That did it.

there are better cheaper cookies in most stores and its so easy and insanely cheap to just make your own cookies. Why the fuck would anyone buy cookies?

This happened years ago

>be me at home
>fap since nothing better to do
>about to cum
>hear knock on the door
>pull up pants in a hurry and go answer
>see a few girls with small buckets of cookies
>before they say anything my still throbbing boner pops the button on my cargo pants open
>they start screaming and run off in panic
>surprised cops didn't show up

Anyways they are just ordinary overpriced cookies but my grandma used to pay for them

Attached: 1520454848558.jpg (211x239, 6K)

It's a few dollars, so what? Enjoy some thin mints or whatever. Is this the left attacking Trump in some underhanded way?

Take that to /b.

So what? Are you so cheap that can't young ladies? Not everything about a few dollars you twat, when you get a bit older and make your own money you'll learn that.

Nobody likes a fuckin' mizer.

huh?

>do you think the Girl Scouts help little girls
It does. It teaches self esteem, confidence, and leadership skills.

kills orangutans

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 11K)

To see the happy flirtatious smile they give as they hand the cookies over.

SAD

Attached: 3461176_370.jpg (369x246, 26K)

Attached: Chris.jpg (92x186, 3K)

Tagalong master race

I think that's later, more directly it's basic things that often forgotten in this nigger laden place, mathetmatics, responsibility, English, and presentation.

Some flip chicks are really cute, but isn't that tagalog, not "tagalong?"
The last thing I want to do is bring one and her annoying bitch mother and familiy here to the states.

come to think of it, those pyramid schemes our elementary schools tried to get us to buy into were pretty fucked up

You get to talk to little girls without needing to get within 1000 feet of a school.

I like buying a lot of girl scout cookies. Not because I like them, but I always thought that if I bought so much from them that the MILFs that accompanies them would see me as hot and charitable. Then maybe they'd follow me to my car and offer me a blowjob at the Walmart parking lot. It hasn't happened yet, but hopefully this year I'll get lucky.
I've also thought about the same scenario but with a group of girl scouts, but that's for another day.

Maybe he’s Canadian. We only get the shitty ones up here, and they want $5 a box.

Attached: wtf.gif (320x289, 1.12M)

I would pay just to spent time with any of the girls to. E honest

Samoas are GOAT

Looked it up and that's untrue. Some Colorado troop let in a bit that said he's a girl, but that it's. Women need to fuck off messing with male bonding if they won't take what they dish out.

Attached: 1522203736347.jpg (491x491, 68K)

This made me chuckle

the girlscout cookie company is a subsidiary of keebler
keebler makes ALL girlscout cookie varieties all year round using the same formula, just in different shapes with different names
you get twice the cookies for half the price too

The fuck are you talking about? This thread is about cookies.

Maybe it's a conspiracy with space aliens, do you often see flying saucers and lizard people?

I want to make thin mints from scratch. Anyone have a recipe? Also what sort of mint extract would be best to order from Amazon or something for the recipe? Would using fresh mint ruin it?

Attached: DeliciousWaxCandy.jpg (1200x984, 54K)

Those thin mints do kind of look like flying saucers.

I think it would be better if you make them yourself, you can try various mints, spearemint, peppermint, etc, maybe it's a mix.