Mixing and preparing food in a bare sink

>mixing and preparing food in a bare sink
is this like a black thing or something?
never seen someone mix food in a sink in my life.

Attached: 5DCCE8F1-5A94-4058-AB45-5D7EEA6DD689.jpg (750x951, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw
lmgtfy.com/?q=do africans eat mosquitos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thats p gross desu. Gotta hide this thread cause im eating

your sink is just a big bowl with a drain attached
efficiency at its finest

As long as the sink is clean and sanitary it's ok
But I see black skin so I guarantee it's not

yeah well my baby has shit, pissed and puked in the sink, pretty sure i’ve pissed in it before.
and yeah you can sanitize it, but you can also sanitize and disinfect a toilet but you still wouldn’t eat soup out of it.

so you dont wash dishes in that sink anymore because your baby infected it?

no I have a dishwasher

Why not? If the toilet was cleaned and sanitized it is 100% perfectly okay to eat out of

she assures us in the video that the sink is clean.

Blacks dont know what clean is
A whole continent are eating bugs for food

Attached: Niger cuisine.webm (800x450, 2.81M)

are you implying that pigs are bastions of cleanliness?

like a toilet

Who ever said that? Pigs are dirty animals why do you think we cure most forms of pig we consume?

>bugs can't be clean
>only black people eat bugs

I have this thing called, "soap" and one called, "bleach". I use those to clean the sink before doing food prep that involves the sink. Now go away, fake /pol/.

every single grocery store deli/bakery i've worked at in the south does this
literally every food lion and krogers does this. i'm not joking.

how the fuck do you wash dishes? soak it and put it pack in the shelf?
rumors go one could use a brush/sponge and flowing water. but who am i, posting stupid comments on this mongolian carpet weaving board.

first world nations eat plenty of food that was "unclean" once
pigs roll around and eat their shit but put on your plate as prosciutto you stop caring about that

>waste hundreds of calories swinging a pan around to catch bugs
>when you have a fucking CHICKEN wandering around your hovel

It never stops making me chuckle.

>I don't realize I'm an irrational germophobe: the post

Because we go through extensive processes to clean their nasty ass meat. Point is these shitskins would rather harvest the bugs probably infested with HIV and Malaria than ever learn how to grow their own food or raise livestock because it's easier. And then when they realize this system is unsustainable they ask the US for help because they can't fucking provide for themselves and would rather run the only white people keeping them alive out of their countries

what a shallow world view you have

>1 person does it
>"why do all black people do this"

fucking wh*toids

>shit I can't refute anything
>better just insult him and his intelligence
Your nose is showing kike

Attached: SHALOMSHALEM.jpg (800x445, 33K)

Is that Aunty Fee?

>flowing water
You do know we're heading for worldwide water shortages unless people like you get their shit together, right? Cape Town is just the beginning.

why would i waste my effort on someone who obviously has no intention on listening

>pretty sure i’ve pissed in it before.
I'm not shocked by someone pissing in their sink. What confuses me is how you know it's a possibility but aren't able to confirm that you did it.

>HIV
>from bugs
user...

pissing in the bathroom sink is a bit nasty but understandable. Pissing in the kitchen sink is pretty bad. Anyway, he was probably drunk and the sink smelled of piss when he woke up

Boy, you need to take a step outside and talk to actual people, /pol/ has rot your brain.

I have drunken hazy memeories of me pissing in my kitchen sink but can’t remember if it was all my old house or my current one since the sinks are identical
the brain is a conundrum

You know what I was wrong
Ten seconds on Google showed me you can't contract HIV through mosquitos

Talking to actual people is what drove most people to /pol/. The idea that /pol/ is what turns people racist is fucking retarded when it's real life experiences that turn people racist and /pol/ just happens to massage these ideas.

what if the mosquito JUST bit a guy with HIV and then I IMMEDIATELY smash the mosquito and stick its dead body up my butt hole which has a lot of tears in it from vigourous anal sex?

I mean i guess that could work but why would you do that to yourself user?

I piss in the trash bin when I'm wasted, and don't realize it until I get a good whiff.

you know you can filter your sewage and it's 100% safe to drink again? you need very little energy for all of that, too.

>Water shortage
>when over 70% of the planet is covered in water we can filter into drinkable water

I accidentally pissed in the kitchen sink without looking first, and it turned out to be full of chicken. Luckily it was already in the sink so I gave it a nice rinse and it was good.

not who you responded to, but /pol/tards are literally incapable of rational discussion

your arguments aren't based on any logic or fact.

We don't cure all types of pork before consuming it. Pork is not inherently dirtier than other types of meat. If you assume it's because you think they eat their own shit then that's an argument based on unfounded evidence.

>would rather eat bugs than raise livestock because it's easier
>because it's easier

how's catching millions of tiny flies easier than raising chickens

they do it because it's an additional source of protein. It's the same as Canucks making those maple syrup popsicles or Nordics eating preserved herring. Your infantile disgust at the practice is the only dividing line.

>cure MOST forms of pork
And yes pork is inherently dirtier than most forms of meat why do you think most religions banned it back in biblical times? Because you got sick attempting to consume it because they're filthy
>how's catching millions of tiny flies easier than raising chickens
You have to raise those chickens for long periods of time before they yield any gain
They can go outside and catch shit tons of bugs in a day how is that not easier?
>infantile disgust
Sorry where I'm from we don't eat the things that drink our blood and eat our shit

>eating a chicken when you could eat its eggs every day
>highly nutritious and plentiful due to the massive amount of bugs for the chickens to eat

Attached: 1496616056616.jpg (646x557, 78K)

>hundreds of calories
Maybe 100, and bugs are loaded with protein which is fairly calorie dense. Let's not forget they're mosquitos so they probably have some blood in them too

So you is saying
WE EAT THE BUGS INSTEAD???

Attached: when someone says you african american.jpg (333x459, 17K)

so pork is dirtier than most forms of meat because religion said so? wow that's a very solid argument user. You can also get sick eating most forms of raw beans and you can get sick eating raw chicken. So... your arguments lookin a bit thin there.

my point about the bugs is that they harvest them because why the hell not? it's literally free food. They can raise chickens/goats and eat free bugs from time to time. I don't see the issue. You're not gonna contract any diseases from creatures that eat pollen and shit. No, they're not horseflies.

>drink our blood and eat our shit

they're not mosquitoes. and pigs don't eat our shit, they're mass farmed and live off of processed corn shit. Idk, fuck i'm not a farmer and neither are you. back it up with evidence and get back to me. Otherwise, you're full of shit.

It's China that's running out of water. They're polluting too much of it and not cleaning it.

Don't forget some bugs have actual fat in their bodies. And if you're farming the insects instead of just catching them you can ensure a yield of a certain quantity instead of wasting time

>because religion said so
Religion was their government back in biblical days
They LITERALLY made those laws so their entire population wouldn't die from food illnesses
>because why not
Shit dude why do we farm anything or raise livestock when there's so many bugs around for FREE food
>they're not mosquitos
youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw
And I wasnt talking about pigs you retard I was talking about flies WHICH THEY DO EAT
A huge part of Africa is COVERED in fertile soil ripe for farmland but blacks would rather kill and rape each other over farming and providing food for their starving and ever growing population. And frankly the only one whose full of shit is the retard that would stand up for subhumans while they destroy the world our ancestors conquered for the sole intent of passing a better world onto their descendants. And that better world definitely didn't include dark skinned monkeys

whats the difference between dead hookers and pig shit?
idk either but pigs will happily eat both
t. pig farmer from british columbia

>they literally made those laws so people wouldn't die from eating pork

so you're applying the circumstances of 2000 years ago... Today. when we have iPods and shit. U serious bruh? Back then it was legal to have 10 wives and they chopped ur hand off for stealing. That doesn't factually back up anything besides the fact that ancient laws were founded on a unique set of circumstances pertaining to that specific time and place.

>why do we farm anything or raise livestock when there's so many bugs around for FREE food

a mixture of tradition, an established livestock processing system that turns corn into flesh VERY efficiently, and lack of need.

people from wealthy western countries aren't forced to eat anything that isn't handed to them shrink-wrapped in plastic and styrofoam from multinational companies. More importantly, we have taboos against doing these things that come from religion, tradition, other human and social constructs.

>flies eat shit

nah, i'm good. horseflies eat shit. dungbeetles eat shit. Those flies in the video? Nah.

oh and fyi, just because the title says something doesn't mean it's 100% fact! Don't believe everything you see on TV, kid.

>reeeeeeeeeeee i hate niggaz!
lol

Whose applying circumstances from 2000 years ago? I literally told you we can eat pork now because we now know how to do so without getting sick you fucking mong. You're the retard that even brought up pigs.
>tradition and established processing systems
YES SOMETHING NIGGERS LACK THAT THE REST OF THE WORLD HAS NO PROBLEM HAVING
>hurr they arent mosquitos theyre flies blacks dont eat mosquitos
lmgtfy.com/?q=do africans eat mosquitos

>LITERALLY

itt magical thinking faggots

>niggers lack

yea that's my point. it's not because they're lazy or they like getting aidz.

i actually don't even know what you're arguing about anymore.

they're mayflies btw.

When my mom made a chicken dish, she had raw chicken pieces placed in the sink. The sink was sanitized before hand, and my mom was anal about making sure dishes were washed if they somehow fell in the sink with the chicken. We of course sanitized the sink again after we were done.

That's how we did it in our family. Both my parents have Master degrees so I guess it was an education thing.

The sink is typically the dirtiest part of the house, for any house.

OH God that's fucking gross... This is why I never eat food prepared by anyone but myself.

Do you know what agriculture is?

Nibba, my entire state is an aquifer. Water shortage is a problem of geology and logistics.

I've never seen a black person so this, must be some really ghetto shit

dirtier than your toilet or your moms vag?
doubtful

huh?

So you don't actually know anything about them because that's where 90% reside

I was smart enough to be born white, american and smack dab in the middle of one of the largest deposits of fresh water in the world user. I don't give a fuck if shitskins can't manage to take salt out of water to save their lives. I'm taking three bubble baths a day with fresh clean water for each bath.

LOL fucking cuck!!!

>if proto-jews said pork is dirty it must be true!

user, stop being a dum drum and eat your easter ham.

Yes. Do you know how to take advantage of nutrition that's literally flying in your face all day?
You have the common western aversion to insects. They don't and learned to take advantage of it.

Desalinization is a very energy-intense process.

Those look more like lake flies, bud. Not mosquitos.

>do you know how to take advantage of nutrition that you're literally walking on all day?

t.Haitian mud cookie master race

>85% of whites dislike or just tolerate mayo
>HAHA LE WHYPIPO MAYO LOVE
???

Quick question. What will weebs do when blacks discover umami?

>doesn't know how to use the big fireball in the big blue thing that goes up to his advantage.

No wonder you people eat mud cookies.

my parents did this to make thanksgiving stuffing

you could smell the noxious gasses coming out of the fucking drain

you expect anything different from a nigger?

is this how nigger "people" eat?

None of you live real lives though, you come to Veeky Forums because you're losers. You go from a lack of experience to assumed experiences which isn't any better.

>thinks everyone else is a loser because you're a loser

lol

>you come to Veeky Forums because you are losers
so why are you here? don't kid yourself. you are just like the rest of us.

I am black and let me tell you buddy that shit looks disgusting as hell
A fucking bowl does just fine, this is an abomination

Pigs are actually pretty fucking clean animals, they just happen to also not mind rolling around in mud.

>pork is inherently dirtier than most forms of meat
What's it like to be this stupid

What about beverages in the tub?

Attached: batunch.jpg (720x492, 52K)

Black people make their own rules and break them at will.

They're like women, except much more violent and much more unintelligent. Let the kill themselves off and avoid eye contact and wear a condom if you really have to fuck one of them.

For the roody poos present:
Obba dooba doba dooo youze racist ba do ga be do be we wuz kangz pol plz gtfo

I hope that translation was helpful.

>pointless racebaiting on Veeky Forums
This is why we can't have nice things.

Lot's of restaurants thaw and prep food in the sink.

You clean and sanitize the sink you dunce. It's a stainless steel environment with clean water intake and a drain beneath, thus potentially the most sanitary environment in the kitchen.

It's pretty gross but as long as i'm not the one eating it then let them do what they want in their own kitchen. It's also a bad idea to do this if you use any oils in your marinade.

i don't have a lot of counter space and i have a super narrow kitchen so can't put a table in there. i use my sink if i make a large batch of something. there's a thing called bleach and soap.

t. white midwestern person

Goddamn, niggers are the fucking worst.

yes

You poor child, you have no idea how unsanitary that drain is.

True say.

check mate atheists

A toilet is rather inconvenient to eat out of, plus I generally don't have my meals in the bathroom.

german toilets have a shelf for easy mixing

you block the drain

I think the running theory is undercooked pork could infect people with trichoniosis or some such germ so religions moved to make it an impure meat for religious reasons

>he's never had potage de toilette
plebs, the lot of you

Attached: 1422957646016.gif (200x180, 2.97M)

Im white so is my mother she does this... she does this in the big sink... (where we wash clothes, draps etc) she is otherwise a clean freak... she thinks she is cleaning the chicken... she washes it there and then adds vinegar... that shit kills me man...